Rate The Video Game Above You

Tamer™

@Jeff, RE6 is really solid in my opinion, I think the biggest reason people hate on it so much is because they weren't willing to accept a RE game that goes outside the box, people get used to a certain type of game style & then throw a hissy fit if a game isn't what they wanted, the same people that bitch about games being the "same old stale shit", yet prejudge a game for being different from it's norm & blast it, without proper justification.

Anyway, RE6 has a little of everything.......action, drama, suspense & even some throw back RE action (Leon's story). The AI in the game does what it's suppose to & there is never a dull moment because of that. The gameplay flows really smoothly & there's been no bugs I've encountered. The physics are solid & the game itself has a really meshed together well storyline.

So, I say give it a try because as the saying goes "One's man trash is another man's treasure", even if the whole gaming community hated a game doesn't mean you will or have to, no one person's gaming interests are the same.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tamer™

• Bale

• Fozy

• DP1™

• 5 months later...

I've actually played Tapper at a Dave and Busters to my surprise, but I admit I wasn't very good because the player is juggling so many variables at once. But, it's very addicting and worth a play with mates. A solid 8/10.

PaRappa the Rapper 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...