nCo gets "IMPACTED" - Bully Ray Uploaded!

nCo2K15

impact.png

Credit to KG971 for his CAW Editor/PT Tool for Xbox360 retail.

Bully Ray - Uploaded

by Big Pete & NickBreaker

Textures by SMK & Slipfan

PT fix by Ballard

attire logos and renders by Big Chris Spiriro

search - NCO PEDRO NICKBREAKER

30iux42.jpg

Final showcase

AMAZING pics by Dbo2700

6hu6v5.jpg

lunow.jpg

In-Game Shots

33a9miv.jpg

op61sh.jpg

jhvnnp.jpg

5niubp.jpg

2dhs2zl.jpg

33uu3vc.jpg

ngqzqp.jpg

2dloqqg.jpg

rr1rbo.jpg

2py7p5d.jpg

291i24p.jpg

331of9c.jpg

107rwpg.jpg

Chris Sabin

by: Shattered! and Codes.

Logos by: Codes.,Dearp19,SMK and MST3Claye(shorts template)

Moveset by: Righteous

Search Tags: Codes and MCMG

eqpi01.png

1eo2p.png

Alex Shelley
by: Shattered!, Codes. and Nickbreaker!
Logos by: Codes., Defract and SMK
Moveset by: Righteous
Search Tags: nCo and MCMG

29zptmb.png
foniud.png

Samuel Shaw

Search Tags: Codes,Creepy

By: Codes, Shattered! and Dr Vries

Logos by: SMK, Codes(shorts) and MST3Claye(tattoos)

Moveset by: BroskixBen

1z4aadl.png

23tffys.png

Jay Bradley

Search Tags: Codes, Boomstick

By: Codes and Shattered!

Logos by: SMK

21o08io.png

ftomyd.png

Mr Kennedy/ Mr Anderson

by BHANGRA_MAN and Codes

2hnmc8o.png

Bobby Roode
by HotavioH

Credit to "The D" for the Base

hIy3ehu.png

RacRMYn.png

NOqAGyF.png

Uj5DycD.png

Hhp98Io.png

Edited by nCo2k14

impact.png

Credit to KG971 for his CAW Editor/PT Tool for Xbox360 retail.

YELLOW = work in progress

GREEN = uploaded

Bobby Roode

by HotavioH

Credit to "The D" for the Base

IGLPS5d.jpg

I'm so happy to see the greats of the board shifting attention to TNA stars! I was starting to lose hope. If I can help with textures let me know. As it is I have at least a 100 TNA shirts and logos on CC.

This is some good stuff I really like this I'm willing to help out if you guys need my help...now even tho I hate that other "Caw Place" I found a very helpful topic here it is look for Ravenos bobby roode logos since Ravenos is apart of the NCO I don't think he would mind using his logos? Right NCO members? Let his work live on....

If you save the image it has a transparent background 128×128 ready for use :)

Edited by Nazza
Advertising - Link Removed

I don't see much Roode in that, and it's in the nose, something about the nose is off, the tip is too thin, eyes look like they can be worked on as well. Profile shot looks off too.

It's an okay start...It can look a lot more "Roode" though.

I don't see a ton of Roode there either after taking a second look. Here are some suggestions:

-decrease the eye size and height a bit

-less angle on the eyebrows(looks too angry)

-increase the y axis on the cheeks

-decrease the upper line on the jaw some

Hope that helps. Doc had a phenomenal Roode last year. Maybe he could be of better help?

Tbh, this caw is already done, even the attires, since 2 weeks ago, and I'm with too many caws to work in a little time... But I'll see if I can do some changes, because Roode is very hard to capture the "morph", because of some limitations.

Tbh, this caw is already done, even the attires, since 2 weeks ago, and I'm with too many caws to work in a little time... But I'll see if I can do some changes, because Roode is very hard to capture the "morph", because of some limitations.

Who else are you making?

Tbh, this caw is already done, even the attires, since 2 weeks ago, and I'm with too many caws to work in a little time... But I'll see if I can do some changes, because Roode is very hard to capture the "morph", because of some limitations

His morph is pretty easy when you pick the right template  ;) Anyway the detailing looks good.

Edited by Dr Vries

Tbh, this caw is already done, even the attires, since 2 weeks ago, and I'm with too many caws to work in a little time... But I'll see if I can do some changes, because Roode is very hard to capture the "morph", because of some limitations

His morph is pretty easy when you pick the right template  ;) Anyway the detailing looks good.

exactly what I was gonna say doc :) detailing is great and the morphing is pretty good i think id just decrease the lip thickness and jaw upper line by a few clicks ;)

Looks good. I see Roode in this. Just need to ease off the eye height and width a bit. Also raise the eyes up a little closer to the eyebrows. The straight-on view of the nostrils, they LOOK a bit wide, but that is one thing about noses in this game. You'll have the nose size to where it needs to be, but the texture or shine of it makes it look bigger than it is. Lastly, tone down on the age, so you won't have those forehead lines be so blatant.

Keep at it and don't be discouraged.

When can we expect this to be uploaded i really need a roode in my universe....also any possible way you can share the hair pt file with me? i want to use it for my personal use 

• 2 weeks later...

You're thirsty as hell Loo. LMAO.

I think AJ leaving pretty much killed a lot of the projects they had going.

I thought snyperstyle would pick up the slack with textures but I guess he quit too.

I don't know what goes on inside of their group though.

I thought snyperstyle would pick up the slack with textures but I guess he quit too.

Needs!!! Bobby!! Now!! Tongue out!!! I'm thirsty!! Lol not really dude I just want to see this completed but I guess not...SUE ME!!! Ill just make him myself ;)

Needs!!! Bobby!! Now!! Tongue out!!! I'm thirsty!! Lol not really dude I just want to see this completed but I guess not...SUE ME!!! Ill just make him myself ;)

someone on here uploaded a really good Roode a while ago so you could always use that in the meantime

What attires are planned? I have his Roode, Selfish Generation, IT Factor 'IT' & Beer Money logos on CC and tonight will add his IT Factor Tshirt so as far as logos go I got ya covered for all era's :)

Nobody left or quit or whatever... this is hotavioh's baby... and seeing as hes a texturing whiz kid I think hes all good on that front, but fuck knows what happened to this thread, I dont even know why it was opened in the first place ha :cool: