Does dlc work offline?

Beautiful Bryan

So I'm debating whether or not to download the dlc, because when I'm not connected to Xbox Live I get a message saying that "This save data can't be used due to missing or damaged downloadable content. Without downloadable content, this save data cannot be loaded." but my save data is still there.

So does it matter if I'm offline or not, and will it corrupt my save data if I'm not online.

Guest PenguinPrincess

Yeah Download Them Online Then You Can Play Offline You Just Got To Wait Till There Done Then You Have To Load the Game Again Then You Should Have as I Never Play When Connected To The Internet Only When On The Server

• 4 weeks later...

you purchase and download them online, but by your choice you can play them offline as well, so yes they do work offline only if you have internet and them purchased in your download history. 

Do none of you really understand what he is saying? He is saying he HAS all of the dlc from when he was online but if he is not connected to online it says his save is corrupted. I have experienced this back with svr 11. I fixed it by switching systems. I had a 360 at the time and Microsoft said it wasn't their issue and to contact THQ but THQ said it wasn't their fault but microsofts. Just a big mess really.