ECW Hardcore Heaven 1999

NickBreaker

lack of sleep due to a job in the coffee business = this.

Based on this arena. Game constraints dictate obvious limitations.

Similar detail to my ECW on TNN arena.

Big mat logo by Big Chris Spirito. He's uploaded a lot of ECW PPV arena logos. If you DL them, and you're feeling creative, you could just copy this arena over and over, changing a bit of detail here and there.....

[dailymotion]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7c2yi_ecw-hardcore-heaven-99-jerry-lynn-v_sport[/dailymotion]

Enjoy

Search NCO NICKBREAKER ECW

Big love to Dr. Vries for the pics = best egg

bxau.jpg

Edited by NickBreaker

With all your ECW talent already in my game I need all the arenas I can get from you :D More please ;)

#sleepisoverrated

Edited by Dr Vries

I think I see now...

So you use the white in-game ECW logo, then have 'Wrestling' on top of the HH logo, and split that in half..?

Also, you managed to knock anything up with that logo you got from me dude?

Awesome, dude. Be fun to collab on some more stuff, if you're game? I'm fairly handy on photoshop. Taught it for 5 years!

--

Also, any plans for a Sandman in the works...? Never seen a brilliant one. The one I have now is pretty decent, though (wearing his black baseball top)

Edited by ECWDanSelby

future plans include Raven, Lance Storm, Dreamer, Shamrock, Malenko but no Sandman. Will defo give you a shout if anything comes up. I just uploaded a Guilty as Charged 2000 arena. Very similar format to this one. Based on this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VpiGLlYS2M

Cheers Dan.

Edited by NickBreaker

I dl'ed your Hardcore Heavan arena and will DL GAC when I get a chance :)

Once I have enough caws and arenas to have an ECW universe, these arenas will be used a lot ;)

Edited by Da Phenominal One

Way too awesome, man. 

I may give John Finnegan a go...! That's the ONLY thing I can point out in your pics that looks slightly un-ECW (not a knock at all, of course).

Great stuff, again.

Glad you like them. I 'might' have a few more I didn't post on a memory stick I'll check. I make every thing I post reuploadable so people can be creative and share their works with the community.

I know, you are a very helpful and essential part of the CAWmunity Chris, I used a ton of your logos as crowd signs last night. The Wyatt ones are particularly cool. Keep up the good work.

• 4 weeks later...