[Xbox360] WWE 2K14 PaintTool.pt file mods

K.G

Yo man,imma buy this on friday hopefully,will the PT bit be avalibile then?

So when exactly is the pt feature being added? And if I purchase the editor now, will I get the pt update when it is available?

It is already added since yesterday.

Friggin' awesome. Thanks, man! Just purchased the tool. Eagerly anticipating my email with the exe and such. :)

Ok dude i will feedback for people before. I dont have a paypal account so i will see what i do

You don't need an account, you just gotta put in your debit/credit info.

So at Christmas you're asking people to spend £10 on a mod for an annual game on a previous gen' console to do something that is already doable? Interesting...

Well, as I'm lazy I probably will buy it and this method is a hell of a lot quicker and easier than the JTAG method however I really think it's lame to treat this as a money spinner. It's a WWE modding game, dude... It won't make you a millionaire. I have no issue with paying you for the work you have done however and whether I believe that £10 is too expensive or not, I enjoy playing 2K14 as a hobby and therefore spending money on a hobby isn't a problem for me.

If you hadn't updated the terms then I wouldn't have bought it funnily enough even though I'll probably just use this for personal use.

- The D

To be honest, the best Term of Service has always been the old.. "Don't forget to credit me when you post/upload". Works for me, and I'm sure it worked just fine for BrienJ.

However, I do to a degree understand why you chose the restrictions you did, and I appreciate your change of heart. :)

You are bound to get a ton of complaints however because of the price you propose. I'm fine with it, because in reality you are the first to do this for retail this year. When somebody else designs a similar tool that can do the same thing for free, then you're in trouble.

And as harsh as it may seem (and i'm generally speaking) if you're going to complain about having to pay for tools, because you are not age appropriate to have a bank account, a paypal account or your own source of income, then you are probably the reason why KG felt the need to apply his initial Terms of Service in the first place. This is when people start pirating and not crediting anyone. The same reason why guys like Brien no longer post

Edited by Titan83

Well im not complaining for having to pay, just find it a little and only a little expensive. Anyways i have money to pay it just i will have to do an account becasue i'm interested on it and want to have my own logos (which is a fucking feature 2k must allow us to put, just in like in multiple games nowadays)

Edited by dk7878

Also to the other guy who "seems to have a degree in marketing".

Management degree actually, and I worked 2 years as a supplier manager for an IT services company, thus why I know all that.  ;)

And thanks for reconsidering the terms...sounds a bit more agreeable now.

Why does this always happen to me?! Last year, I bought '13 for Xbox 360 and PS3 users found a way to import PTs a

on a retail console. This year, I buy 2k14 for PS3 and Xbox 360 users find a way to import PTs on a retail console while us PS3 guys are SOL. God, I hate Yukes and 2K/THQ.

I'm glad you guys are happy with rhe new terms.

For those of you who bought/will buy the tool, email me if you have any question, it's easier for me.

Edited by K.G

@KG, just emailed you.

EDIT:  Just emailed again.  Found another issue.

@ Anyone, the first issue I found was figured out.  Looks like for the program to open the fresh PT, the PT file and the editor program directory have to be in the same place (i.e, desktop for both, or same folder on same drive).  Just a note to those who also may have received it.   Currently now having an issue in the game seeing the PT as damaged.

Edited by WolfgangJT

@KG, just emailed you.

EDIT:  Just emailed again.  Found another issue.

@ Anyone, the first issue I found was figured out.  Looks like for the program to open the fresh PT, the PT file and the editor program directory have to be in the same place (i.e, desktop for both, or same folder on same drive).  Just a note to those who also may have received it.   Currently now having an issue in the game seeing the PT as damaged.

I had this problem too, at first.  I think I've got it narrowed down to two different things.  Either try:

1) placing the DDS files you want to add to your PT in the same directory as the editor; or

2) renaming your DDS files so that they either don't have spaces in them, have less than five characters in the file name, or both--i.e. change "Troll face.DDS" to "Troll.DDS".

I'd have to do some more testing to figure out which one, if either, causes the problem because I tried them both at once (some troubleshooter I am).  In any case, both of them combined worked for me; hopefully, one of them will work for you.

Edited by M42Productions

OK, got mine to work....had to resign the file in LeFluffie with my console id's (though they were on it)....when I did that and loaded in, it worked.

Also, KG did confirm with me that you do indeed have to not have spaces in the dds file name.  Name with no spaces or name with _ in them and you are good.

SO guys, I can officially confirm this as 100% legit and working for anyone that is interested.  Thanks a bunch KG.....your work is very much appreciated.

Edited by WolfgangJT

Can't get to this again tonight, can someone just confirm if resigning with Horizon also works please?

Yup, Horizon works fine.  KG himself suggested that I use it when he was helping me with another issue.

OK, got mine to work....had to resign the file in LeFluffie with my console id's (though they were on it)....when I did that and loaded in, it worked.

Also, KG did confirm with me that you do indeed have to not have spaces in the dds file name.  Name with no spaces or name with _ in them and you are good.

SO guys, I can officially confirm this as 100% legit and working for anyone that is interested.  Thanks a bunch KG.....your work is very much appreciated.

It worked for retail xbox didnt it?

Yes, mine is retail.

Yes, mine is retail.

Have you uploaded all images you wanted for pt? Maybe i will reconsider it

And also he said that his editor has a pyro modifier, so you can have more than 2 pyro in CAE. Does it work?

Edited by dk7878