X-Packer 9 Tutorial: Adding Mods Using the Misc Pac Editor

kidsampson

Tekken, How do we use custom names for attires? I have SMK's Ryback installed but when i went to choose a new attire it says wrestlemania etc In the misc file I was only able to choose from the drop down menu. What Im asking is there a way, to say this particular attire is black and green etc? Thank you for the very informative TUT.

Edited by koeniglachman

Question.

Does having custom superstar threads mess this up? Should I delete them before I inject a mod?

No

No but it will most of the time mess up the attires that you created in superstar threads witch is no big deal

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

what do i do when the file i downloaded is named 00013104.pac ? is that meant to be added as dlc instead of an attire? do i have to rename it ? , X-packer does not recognize the file when selecting after pressing ctrl X 

Edited by mitchjo2345

so is there a tut on that or do i need to copy the ch131.pac  (CM Punk) from the disc and then play around with it or  ?

When i try open the original CM Punk file in Xpacker it comes up at Invalid Pac file  

*EDIT , i used cmd and xbcompress to uncompress the pac file , injected the entrance and ring attire replacing the original , renamed the pac file and replaced it on my hdd... when i select cm punk in game a fatal crash occurs , help anyone ? please ? 

Edited by mitchjo2345

Ok it shows me the newly added attire but when i select it the game crashes could it be because im using the pal version and not the NTSC version

Edited by ItzTheRampage

did u replace the chXXX.pac file in the wwe 2k14 directory with the modded one ? that was my problem 

I've been modding these games for a couple of years and I still make that mistake from time to time!

sill doenst work tryed everything El Guapo could you try to test the mod on your xbox and than send the data to me that would be Fn awesome

• 2 months later...

Im trying to add alt attire to rude and Im stuck, I added 39112 pach to Sgt. Slaughter(138), but the misc editor only goes to 378.  Do I just give Slaughter 2 ttires or am I missing something?