save editor for 2k14?

mrelectriccity

Yeah i was wondering since there's so many modders on here if anyone could create a good save editor. i know theres 2 out already not on here one is on another site that just has the basics right now unlock all characters npc etc, abilities, & attributes.and theres another one i seen on youtube of a guy but he charging for it which has alot more like match editor only a few matches where u can make say a 6 man hell in a cell match a elimination match etc. and i think a title editor. 

but i was wondering if anybody can have all of those and the following 

Move Set Editor: not the kind u can reverse like some do lol which i cant stand i mean which i had one on 13 but i didn't abuse it like they do i did it every once in a while if i couldn't get no reversal maybe twice in a match not over over over over over again lol but add more moves and have to be able to choose all moves in all sections. cause you can only do certain moves in strikes, grapple, limb target, stunned grapple. 

CAF Editor: same with move set editor add more moves and have all moves select-able cause you can only do certain moves with certain holds and if you can turn the finisher moves into regular moves so you can add more than one to your move. 

Logo Editor: add more slots for logos or atleast be able to edit the crowd signs and use them as logos. possibly a logo injector from previous game or if you have a picture correct size and format inject into a logo. and possibly if you can make the face paint, mask design etc available to choose when creating a logo.

Entrance Editor: the usual stuff and be able to upload a song from pc as a entrance music. for some reason i cant save any songs to my xbox so i cant use it any on the game.

CAW Injector: inject wrestlers & caw wrestlers  from 13 

CAW Editor: be able to select all no matter combination for ex: facial hair goatee. if u choose the first one i believe wit the fuzzy sideburns you can't choose the thick goatee or the one that hangs down which absolutley makes no sense cause they would look perfect together. stuff like that.

this would make it alot better and easier using the save editor. esp for the noobs like myself and also make it easier to share your mods. after you do all your modding save all ur modded wrestlers or textures (in logos) in one a game save file. that way people can download it and if they wanna re change or add they caw to it they can load it up ur game save in the editor change or add what they want and save and resign to they usb and load it up and play. and should work for non jtag xbox's right

Edited by mrelectriccity

The guys have no idea how many time this need lol

CAW Injector

CAW/CAF Editor

Entrance Editor

Logo Editor

Move Set Editor

You found never any Editor with all the features ;)

CAW Converter

Arena Converter/Injector

xbox360/Ps3 support

I think you guys can forget many from this feature for 2K14

I have not the game and Im not interested creating again a Tool for WWE.

Edited by PUR3 RAF3X

Mods arent in the save file they are changes to the files in the game folder on the harddrive.

oh ok thanks didn't know that, that sucks lol but u can save them as a logo and upload them in the community creations tho right, because i've seen on 13 some one uploaded couple wrestlers faces as logos and uploaded in its community creations and on 14 seen 1 person with tattoo renders from people u can tell cause u can see lil bit of the flesh underneath. if anyone has a 360 can someone upload few wrestlers faces either from game or the face u used in ur wrestlers face mod to community creations? also logos i seen someone uploaded 2 actual guns n roses logos and you can tell these are real and not made. would be very appreciated or if you already have stuff in the community creations let me know what to search for to find it thanks

Edited by mrelectriccity

CAW Injector

CAW/CAF Editor

Entrance Editor

Logo Editor

Move Set Editor

CAW Converter

Arena Converter/Injector

xbox360/Ps3 support

Although Im disappointed you wont be making a tool I thank you for the tools you made for previous games. They added some great features.

Edited by Red Rooster

CAW Injector

CAW/CAF Editor

Entrance Editor

Logo Editor

Move Set Editor

CAW Converter

Arena Converter/Injector

xbox360/Ps3 support

Although Im disappointed you wont be making a tool I thank you for the tools you made for previous games. They added some great features.

I agree - disappointed but thanks for your previous efforts.

The most promising Save Editor I've seen so far is Hacker-T's, which he released the first version of just weeks after the game came out.

No CAW-injector yet, though...