Red Rooster

Editing the String.pac *Tutorial

bugsyboy

i am getting the same problem that El Guapo has.

All my files are in the same folder and i also try to inject in a fresh string but i still get the error.

Anybody was abel to fix this ?

LordBarker

i am getting the same problem that El Guapo has.

All my files are in the same folder and i also try to inject in a fresh string but i still get the error.

Anybody was abel to fix this ?

I had this issue too initially. Did you edit a different 0000.pach? That's how it worked for me. So I extracted the 0000.pach from MY dlc then injected that into a new dlc - so the 0000.pach wasn't from the new dlc. If you have done, which I suspect you have because you know what you're doing! Then did you see this?:

Deka_night seems to have uploaded files that worked for him when he had the issue. 

Edited by LordBarker

bugsyboy

Yeah i did exactly that. Thanks for the fast reply. I use Deka_night files and it work perfectly  

LordBarker

Awesome :)

zhigge

sorry to rehash this thread, but i need to see if anyone has been able to rename all of the files in from say A157-A1B7? i get 86 names edited then on 87 it says the files are not the same size? I need like 15 more and i won't need to edit my string file again..

gamingfan

sorry to rehash this thread, but i need to see if anyone has been able to rename all of the files in from say A157-A1B7? i get 86 names edited then on 87 it says the files are not the same size? I need like 15 more and i won't need to edit my string file again..

The size must be same or less than the name you are editing.

zhigge

let me rephrase. I can edit 87 names using the 000.zlib.uncompressed file. when i edit 88 it says file is too large. i look at the loaded file that uses the 000.pac file and it has renamed all names from A157 to A1B7. I can not get it to work tho.. so i was wondering has anyone renamed the zlib file with everyone also and it worked?

Hitman1978
Hello Everyone! 
I ask you to help !!! I followed step by step the procedure to change the string but does not change anything. 
I've tried all the CDLC but continues to be the wrong name of each wrestler. 
I state that the miaXBox pal is Italian. 
So I need help to file the 5000 I tried to change that with the names in Italian but nothing changes. 
I would like to play with the correct names in my language that is Italian 

please help me. 

sorry but this post was written with google translate because my English is bad. 

thanks 

Gaetano

Red Rooster

Hello Everyone! 
I ask you to help !!! I followed step by step the procedure to change the string but does not change anything. 
I've tried all the CDLC but continues to be the wrong name of each wrestler. 
I state that the miaXBox pal is Italian. 
So I need help to file the 5000 I tried to change that with the names in Italian but nothing changes. 
I would like to play with the correct names in my language that is Italian 

please help me. 

sorry but this post was written with google translate because my English is bad. 

thanks 

Gaetano

Ignore me.

Edited by Red Rooster

Impaler

Is it possible to edit and successfully use strings that are empty and appear below Unlockables text?

89cb3adbbbb30920e849f0bdf43bc8bb183.png

El Guapo
6 hours ago, Impaler said:

Is it possible to edit and successfully use strings that are empty and appear below Unlockables text?

Someone might correct me here, but I think I remember there being problems if you did anything to change the size of the file

Red Rooster
2 hours ago, El Guapo said:

Someone might correct me here, but I think I remember there being problems if you did anything to change the size of the file

Thats exactly right, those blank strings are strings with a length of 1 or 2, if you were to try to add a longer string it would make the string.pac file larger which would then corrupt the DLC when you inject it back