Ivory by raigeass (PS3)

geminidrake

I decided to try my hand at working on a CAW for real instead of not putting any effort into it like every other year. My first CAW to do so? Ivory! What's not to like about her? Anyway, this Ivory's face and body formula was inspired by PyresOfVaranasi's Ivory from last year's game, so big time credit to him/her. The 1998 costume - not featured in the photo - was done via that formula, but needs some work upon looking at it. Will edit it soon. All the other attires were done by myself, so hopefully they're not too horrible. Anyway, here's the reason you came here:

wwe2k14ivory_zpsdf61111a.png

This Ivory has her own moveset which includes a custom finisher - her Samoan Driver - an entrance, and of course 4 attires. RTC not included. Sorry, guys. Tags to find this Ivory can be found with "Ivory" "Divas" or you can find me under the raigeass username. I hope you enjoy. Any other details wrong let me know and I'll get to work on it. Like I said, I've already spotted one in the 1998 attire, so I'll fix that.