Official WWE 2K14 Glitch / Problem Topic

Smacktalks

After purchasing the season pass and downloading all the currently available DLC (PS3) ALL of my custom stables disappeared from both universe mode and My WWE mode.

Create an entrance is all but unusable in Basic Mode. It freezes constantly with the only way to fix being a reset. (PS3)

Create an entrance in Advance mode is MUCH more reliable, but will still occasionally freeze. (PS3)

Universe mode glitches left and right. Wrong people appearing in cutscenes, Custom music playing in the background of matches after your superstar interferes in a match, Announcer not announcing the first participant in a triple threat match (in my case, Bret hart, with the second being modern Rock as WWE spinner belt champion, followed by my custom wrestler of myself)

Create an Arena logos WAY to small

Thats all I've got for now:p

- xBaconator9000x

PS3

- xBaconBearx

Xbox 360

What was the glitch / problem you encountered? (Give a short description):

Announcers don't say anything during the introductions for championship matches.

Was this a one off or does it happen every time?

Every time.

Which console are you playing on?

XBOX 360

Incorrect theme music. Sometimes wrestlers come out, and I hear another wrestler's theme ontop of their own theme. Actually, sometimes music plays at random times when it isn't supposed to as well.

Every once in a while.

XBOX 360

Universe mode, I get the same matches every week. Rivalry, or no rivalry. My main event on Smackdown has been The Rock vs. Macho Man every week for like three months.

Pretty often.

XBOX 360

What was the glitch / problem you encountered? (Give a short description):

When using story designer the game freezes with trying to upload CAWs.

Was this a one off or does it happen every time? It happens with most scenes. Unfortunately ive been able to recreate the issue with a bunch of different scenes.

Which console are you playing on? Xbox 360

Is the glitch / problem able to be abused online? e.g. To gain a cheap win? (If so please PM me it to stop more people finding out about and abusing it) No

In Streak mode is I was playing a match and my sig never appeared. I just tried a taunt to get my bar up and suddenly the wakeup taunt appeared yet no finisher icon appeared either so just pressed Y and the AA happenned.

This seems odd as I never disabled it either.

Saying that though when Taker got his sig and hit a chokeslam on me his F icon appeared then 5 seconds later it disappeared and I thought great hes lost it only then he dragged me to the ropes and it then suddenly reappeared and he did that suicide dive on me so had to hit the rematch button.

Happened once

XBOX360

Is the glitch / problem able to be abused online? e.g. To gain a cheap win? (If so please PM me it to stop more people finding out about and abusing it)

Nope

Edited by iamthedoctor

Man, do I really have to follow this template?

Created finishers still don't properly work. You can never keep the opponent down after doing one. Title Match announcements don't work.

All the time.

Is the glitch / problem able to be abused online? e.g. To gain a cheap win? (If so please PM me it to stop more people finding out about and abusing it)

Uhh, no.

I downloaded about 3 PT's last night, did stuff, then quit the game. Now I looked at PT mode and it says I don't have any logos saved. This has happened to me already, this is the second time.

I sorta happens to me every time

Playstation 3

Nope, doesn't affect gameplay.

Go to paint tool mode, it will ask you to create a PT file or something like that, choose yes and it should work now.

I downloaded about 3 PT's last night, did stuff, then quit the game. Now I looked at PT mode and it says I don't have any logos saved. This has happened to me already, this is the second time.

I sorta happens to me every time

Playstation 3

Nope, doesn't affect gameplay.

Go to paint tool mode, it will ask you to create a PT file or something like that, choose yes and it should work now.

I do that, still happens

I had a streak match was HBK and I wrestled Undertaker. I went for my comeback move and when I ran into the ropes because the ring steps were in the ring I fell to the mat. When Undertaker stood up both of us just couldnt move, even after 5 mins still nothing so had to rematch.

One off

Xbox 360

Is the glitch / problem able to be abused online? e.g. To gain a cheap win? (If so please PM me it to stop more people finding out about and abusing it)

No

What was the glitch / problem you encountered? (Give a short description): Tag Teams entrances you can't turn off the minitrons even if you set it to off and dlc guys you can't turn off the side top and minitrons even if you set it to off Was this a one off or does it happen every time? All the time Which console are you playing on? XBOX 360

I have encountered numerous glitch issues that most have already stated:  First is the weird detection/collision problems throughout.  Whether it is unusual body shapes after landing certain moves or tables/weapons moving when positioning during a match this glitch is the most noticeable by far this year.  It looks weird seeing both match participants elevated in the air doing a move and then seconds later, landing in the ring.  I have seen this during a few matches and it does take away from the fun factor although it does make me laugh at how ridiculous it looks.  Another I have encountered is the title match glitch with CAWs.  I watched the title intro for my TNA title match with Bully Ray vs. AJ Styles and during the intro[which had no sound, btw], Bully was fine and had his gear on.  But once both guys were in the ring, AJ had his gear on & Bully was the default template model with nothing on but the default underwear on and the whole model was the default template.  Also, during some attempted title matches the screen almost freezes and does not load.  In that case, you have to turn the Xbox console off or go back to the Xbox dashboard to restart the game.  All of these glitches definitely take away from the fun and are frustrating to say the least.  Other than that, it's a great game to which 2K should be taking notes of to improve or completely remove the glitch factor altogether.  Hopefully, next year's game will be better than that with no glitches or at least considerably less......

When I played a Royal Rumble match after I eliminated someone the clock never appeared after 5 minutes for the next guy to come out. I tried restarting the match but the screen just went black and I had to reload the game.

Happened in 4 out of 7 Rumble matches

Xbox 360

No

1) Created tag team and set announce name to Rock and Sock Connection but when introduced The Fink says The Rockers

2) No announcer audio in title matches in Universe

3) Curt Hennig Sig and Finisher make no noise

Everytime

Console

Xbox 360

Is the glitch / problem able to be abused online? e.g. To gain a cheap win?

No

OMG Apron DDT - I have done this twice now with KO on, opponent supoosed to get KO'D no animation, refree just stands in the ring ,watching opponent knocked out I can't don't anything apart from targeting the referee and get DQ or counted out can't win after .

nope - twice

XBOX 360

Is the glitch / problem able to be abused online? e.g. To gain a cheap win? (If so please PM me it to stop more people finding out about and abusing it)

Edited by BEAST987

1) Created tag team and set announce name to Rock and Sock Connection but when introduced The Fink says The Rockers

2) No announcer audio in title matches in Universe

3) Curt Hennig Sig and Finisher make no noise

Everytime

Console

Xbox 360

Is the glitch / problem able to be abused online? e.g. To gain a cheap win?

No

let's just face it... curt hennig cursed this game to glitch crazy bc 1) his perfect model is only a manager 2) he didn't wanna be in as nwo but wwf attire and 3) bc axel wasn't included in the game LOL but yeah that issue with hennig's moves not having sound is bad. It does the same thing even if i give it to a regular person on the on disc roster

1. Cannot grab or punch people when they are in the corner ropes.
2. Gold Rush Tournament freezes on last match.

The corner rope thing seems to happen on and off. and the Tournament Freeze seems to be every times since I still haven't been able to finish the last match.

No
Edited by openurlife

Every time I quit WWE 2K14, my Create A Logo save is deleted. When I turn the game back on and go to Create a Logo, it tells me that I need to make a Create A Logo save file. When I do this, the game creates a brand new save file for my logos and I lose all of my created logos.

This happens every time I quit the game and return to the PS3 main menu or turn off the console.

PS3.

No.

Problem:

Endless 2 counts going back and fourth with pin combination. (Note: CPU Players)

One off for the moment but went back and fourth to much so i had to restart the match itself.

Update: it has happened in the restarted match also. Restarting once more.

Xbox 360

Not known to be exploited online.

Note: The problem occurred in an all caw tag team match.

Edited by COZZA SAID SO

Every time i go to edit allies and rivals in universe, this happens rvx1ef.jpg xbox 360 it seems to me all the issues from ps3 have migrated to the 360 version..

Glitch No sound coming from announcers doing championship match introductions its silent. Why don't these games get bug tested.

System 360

How much does it happen all times during championship matches.

Glitch No sound coming from announcers doing championship match introductions its silent. Why don't these games get bug tested.

System 360

this is what i was afraid of from when they kept shoving Mania mode down our throats every single day.. when they should have been working on fixing/making sure these issues were fixed

System 360

this is what i was afraid of from when they kept shoving Mania mode down our throats every single day.. when they should have been working on fixing/making sure these issues were fixed

agreed same thing with last year when it was attitude era mode non stop. Lets just hope 2k actually patches the correct bugs and doesn't cause more

System 360

agreed same thing with last year when it was attitude era mode non stop. Lets just hope 2k actually patches the correct bugs and doesn't cause more  

true