Superstar heads and it's "attires".

GTAsoldier

When I was going to edit a superstar head for a particular superstar (namely triple h), I noticed that it had attires 1-4 plus the original. So I made an evolution-era hunter with the red tights as the original. Then I made the pure tights as attire 1. When I was done makng it it said for me to name the costume.

However, when I decided to sleet the evolution attire, it just uses the red tights. It won't let me select the purple tights? Am I missing something or it just can't be selectable?

Noticed that last night. I think it's because you can save it as an alt attire or a CAW. The extra attire slots will only have an effect if you save it as an alt attire.

I like the idea of the Superstar head and preset templates for attires.  But I notice that many of them are very generic, especially guys like Taker & Roddy Piper.  Some of their preset templates are good but a few of them are plain or just awful.  I hope 2K changes it next year so that you can edit the details on WWE Superstar heads like different hair styles, different facial hair styles, and even edited attire.  Since I didn't buy the Phenom version of WWE2K14, one of my main caws will be ABA Taker and having a preset in the game would have been nice.  Still, I am sure there will be many version made on CC once people start uploading creations.

I like the idea of the Superstar head and preset templates for attires.  But I notice that many of them are very generic, especially guys like Taker & Roddy Piper.  Some of their preset templates are good but a few of them are plain or just awful.  I hope 2K changes it next year so that you can edit the details on WWE Superstar heads like different hair styles, different facial hair styles, and even edited attire.  Since I didn't buy the Phenom version of WWE2K14, one of my main caws will be ABA Taker and having a preset in the game would have been nice.  Still, I am sure there will be many version made on CC once people start uploading creations.

for first time we have SH its really nice and im sure next year on next gen we will see a lot of improvment for SH 

for first time we have SH its really nice and im sure next year on next gen we will see a lot of improvment for SH 

I know, 2K did a great job in adding this addition because you can use the superstar head.  Which I am happy about.  But as with every game and addition it has its good points and bad points, to which the not being able to edit the head itself is the downside.  I just hope 2K are smarter than THQ was because THQ actually had superstar heads and parts in the original Smackdown on Playstation but after that game it disappeared.  If you can edit everything about a current star via superstar heads and attires, that feature will be perfect