Thoughts On False Widow Spiders?

delete

33756.jpg

I'm sure you guys must have heard of false widow spiders by now, if you haven't? False widow spiders are killer, poisonous, deadly spiders that can apparently either kill you or severely hurt you, there have been news reports of people having to amputate their arms and legs because of them. Personally I think it's just one of those short term things that'll pass in a couple of weeks or months, but what do you think?

Guess I won't be sleeping tonight...nah, those things don't live in Germany...they don't, right?

Jokes beside, I really hate all kinds of Spiders (except for Spyder78 ;)) Those are the worst out of all of them for me. I'm pretty mature in some things, in others I'm less. But when it comes to Spiders, I turn into a 6 year old.

Edited by BrotchMrToast

They live in the US but as AJ has said, loads of them found their way to the UK now.

Edit: What's a black widow spider?

The daddy -

BlackWidows_f.jpgThe Godfather out of all Spiders...and btw the reason for my fear of Spiders.

(Met one in reality as a kid...*shivers*)

Edited by BrotchMrToast

Sorry...last one, this has killed more humans than any other species apparently.

THE BRAZILIAN WANDERING SPIDER:

Wandering.jpg

Muhahahaha :p

This one's actually kinda cute.

JUST KIDDIN' IM SHITTING MY PANTS!!!