Femmes Fatales 2K14 (Final Updates..eh maybe not)

mrblacksheep

Amber O'Neal added

Marti Bell (completed) no pics

Updates coming for J-Hav, Athena, Cherry Bomb, & Kimber lee.

Coming up on my last few caws Then I'm done cawing.

Movesets will be uploaded to my youtube when I'm done tweaking them along.

Really enjoy seeing your CAWs. I love how innovative you are with finding work arounds with the blur. Some of them you cant even tell they are there.

Updates for Cherry Bomb, Kimber Lee Athena and Havok added. List of my last few caws will be added to OP.

Really enjoy seeing your CAWs. I love how innovative you are with finding work arounds with the blur. Some of them you cant even tell they are there.

Thanks. I try my best to make it dissapear or blend. Some I just cant do a damn thing about.

• 2 weeks later...

Been a fan of your caws for a while! They literally made the game interesting again!!

Love you updates on Sasha !!! wow I'm so impressed !!! you nailed her new attires!!

I don't know if you've seen it, but Bayley has once again a modified attire ! It looks really nice!

Edited by jeremycanrana

Been a fan of your caws for a while! They literally made the game interesting again!!

Love you updates on Sasha !!! wow I'm so impressed !!! you nailed her new attires!!

I don't know if you've seen it, but Bayley has once again a modified attire ! It looks really nice!

Thank you sir, I appreciate it. I think I'm alot better at making attires more than anything else. As for Bayley's new attire, Divas run through new attires like crazy. Dont know if I'll update her mor than I have but I still have 2 cinematic slots open on her so I dont know.

Thank you sir, I appreciate it. I think I'm alot better at making attires more than anything else. As for Bayley's new attire, Divas run through new attires like crazy. Dont know if I'll update her mor than I have but I still have 2 cinematic slots open on her so I dont know.

I completely understand that, I try to create my own attires for my caws and sometimes it's crazy how fast they change.

But sometimes those attires are just so cool like the new ones Sasha Banks has. Thank god you did those I had such a hard time lol!!

If you get the time to do Bayley new ones I'm all for it haha, I can post pics if you'd like :)

Look what I just found :"- WWE NXT Divas Bayley and Becky Lynch are now wearing matching outfits and doing synchronized tag team moves. They are being groomed as regulars to feud with Charlotte and Sasha Banks now that other Divas have moved on to the main roster"

Edited by jeremycanrana

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pics added for:

Hania The Howling Huntress

Jessie Mckay

Kellie Skater

Nicole Savoy

Niya (Online)

Sienna Duvall

Su Yung (Online)

WIPs

Tiana Ringer

20140619_152836_17.jpg

Emi Sakura

20140619_152854_40.jpg

Jewels Malone

20140619_152837_18.jpg

Edited by mrblacksheep

oh wow amazing!!

Emi Looks Great So Far x :)

Jessie McKay looks good i was going to make her myself but you saved me a job lol

any chance of Kristin Astara/Krissy Vaine?

Thank you. @Bennyboi: I dont think that I will. I may upload her form from wwe13 to youtube.

oh wow amazing!!

Emi Looks Great So Far x :)

Jessie McKay looks good i was going to make her myself but you saved me a job lol

any chance of Kristin Astara/Krissy Vaine?

Thank you. @Bennyboi: I dont think that I will. I may upload her form from wwe13 to youtube.

that would be good she was one of the other people i was planning on making

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Most likely my final updates. Wont be getting 2k15 so I can start universe mode finally for this game and work on some videos I had planned.

Jasmin pics added

Seleziya pics added

Tracy Taylor pics added

Jessicka Havok attire updated

Nevaeh attire updated

Barbi hayden attie updated

Edited by mrblacksheep

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi there, just wondering if you could repost your Allison Kay & Carmel Jacob CAWS back up in WWE 2K14. I been trying to find them but couldn't since I do have some of your Killer CAWS (like Alpha Female, Sassy Steph, & others). I hope to see her up in the game since I would LOVE to have her with Havok & Sassy while having Carmel with SMT in my game.

Edited by LatinDragon1979