13. Matt Striker
14. Bart Gunn
15. Sharmell
16. Terry Taylor
17. Gillberg
18 Eddie Graham
19. Robbie and Rory McAllister
20. Maven

There's also The Patriot & Tyson Tomko who never made it in any WWE games. I'm sure there's many other jobbers & low-carders also I'm forgetting. Tomko did appear in TNA's 2008 game at least.

Edited by ThePacmanClassic

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Angel

• the King Lives

• Beardy

• AjSim

What is the point of making the outsider Nash and Hall Season Pass exclusive when people can get their nwo versions in pack 1 anyway.

Trunks design is different on Hall and Nash has different singlet.
This. But u know people don't get that I guess
No we get it, but like myself i have been buying WWE games since i was like fifteen i am thirty now. Don't you REMEMBER when having different attires ON DISK for varies of superstars. I believe Aubrey and or Cory should not charge people for extra content for certian characters such as Hall,Nash. If that's the case they should have had Hunter's buzz cut as DLC as well. I don't even like playing with legends, but for people who do i understand there grip with this issue.p

I'm 33 myself so I can relate lol only thing though is I'll take dlc over cloning superstars anyday from back then (couldn't edit finishers)

Anyway I just preordered the season pass at GameStop today so I'm ready for the 29th!

I understand :)

It's ironic i just got home from doing the same thing. Quick question for one of you guys, when i purchased the DLC i didn't get my code on my receipt do i wait until i pick up my copy at midnight?

Yeah man it's just a preorder for the season pass

I appreciate that man. I was paranoid for a second the cashier keep trying to sway me into putting at least 5$ on a xbox one controller, keep preaching that they would be sold out smh.

I have a quick question, does anyone know what the exact price will be in Euros for the Season Pass?

Additionally, I have a request. In Belgium I was only able to get the PS3 version of the Phenom Edition. Would anyone be willing to trade my PS3 code for an X360 code for ABA Undertaker?

Edited by Tom Angel

I have a quick question, does anyone know what the exact price will be in Euros for the Season Pass?

Additionally, I have a request. In Belgium I was only able to get the PS3 version of the Phenom Edition. Would anyone be willing to trade my PS3 code for an X360 code for ABA Undertaker?

I don't know but I ended up paying 22$ usd for the season pass here in the United States (taxes etc)

I sorry but Virgil sound like Virgina but look he has debut 1987 - 1994 / Plus 2010

Plus stop complaining who and what not in game because i have list that was never ever shown on the game in many years so here it is:

1. Honky Tonk Man
2. Linda McMahon
3. Owen Hart
4. Brooke Adams
5. Eric Angle
6. Manu
7. Armando Alejandro Estrada
8. Jesús Aguilera
9. Rosey
10. Rodney Mack
11. Marty Jannetty
12. Abraham Washington
13. Matt Striker
14. Bart Gunn
15. Sharmell
16. Terry Taylor
17. Gillberg
18 Eddie Graham
19. Robbie and Rory McAllister
20. Maven

So here something you all should be happy because these people never ever made a cut on wwe game but other wrestler has for Fox and many other they have not shown for Uso it took them this year for making game happy but mark my word they be in next game because how they currently doing. Plus this 2k not thq so 2k dont like uso how they run past year becuase they been no win tell late 2013 they win more time.
Well this it i done talking plus these are only idea who and what ok.

Referee - That should stay in game.

1. Chad Patton
2. Charles Robinson - WWE 12
3. Mike Chioda - Smackdown vs Raw 2005 & 2007
4. Scott Armstrong

maven was in shut your mouth

Also Honky Tonk Man was in LOWM

• 4 weeks later...

Speaking of English, everybody understand what i say right? Because my english is indeed horrible but AT LEAST it's better than lefturns :p

i never would have known english wasn't your native language if you hadn't stated it LOL

Speaking of English, everybody understand what i say right? Because my english is indeed horrible but AT LEAST it's better than lefturns :p

i never would have known english wasn't your native language if you hadn't stated it LOLI take it as a compliment :) I already thought about becoming an english teacher in the future

Edited by Samy.

As was Linda McMahon, though not as a playable character, but was in it.. Also,  Armando Alejandro Estrada was in SvR 08 I think it was. Again, not playable, but in none the less.

I remember her in one of the N64 games was it No Mercy?

Im guessing DLC will be out middle of December a week before xmas.

Next DLC aint that great to be honest , am only getting the new moves pack since I have the season pass there all going to be free anyway for me.

You got to be kidding me Bella Twins again for dlc come on they could of gave us RVD or Wyatt Family or Booker T (WCW) version or something.

RVD - could of just recycled his SVR 2011 model, maybe a few new moves Split Legged Moonsault or a new OMG moment for the barricade the diving kick from the ring apron to the back after the gourdbuster to the barricade.

January pack is what am looking forward to Jake The Snake Roberts and Rick Rude , plus a free jobber Virgil.

Edited by BEAST987

Next DLC aint that great to be honest , am only getting the new moves pack since I have the season pass there all going to be free anyway for me.

You got to be kidding me Bella Twins again for dlc come on they could of gave us RVD or Wyatt Family or Booker T (WCW) version or something.

RVD - could of just recycled his SVR 2011 model, maybe a few new moves Split Legged Moonsault or a new OMG moment for the barricade the diving kick from the ring apron to the back after the gourdbuster to the barricade.

January pack is what am looking forward to Jake The Snake Roberts and Rick Rude , plus a free jobber Virgil.

I kinda wish they had ditched the December pack and has these guys in the ingame roster and just had 3 Legend packs.

So January is the last DLC pack for WWE2K14????  So bascially thats it after 3 months the game is over ??? come on

November 2013 - January 2014 no more dlc out ???? Next game won't be revealed until August 2014 , thats terrible.

Need some golden era arena's man :

Classic Summerslam - 1987-1997 (version)

Classic Survivor Series  - 1987-1995 (version)

Classic Royal Rumble - 1988 - 1995

In Your House Arena for ( Next Gen & onwards 1995)

WCW/NWO Nitro / Thunder - ( for the NWO pack)

No good ones on CC out yet

Edited by BEAST987

So January is the last DLC pack for WWE2K14????  So bascially thats it after 3 months the game is over ??? come on

Theres something about this. Before the game came out they mentioned a 4th secret pack. Thought nothing of it till I saw the DLC season pass and it said 4 packs.

Did it say secret pack because here is how i see it.

First Pack - Season Pass DLC + Accelerator DLC

Second - NWO Pack

Third - Superstars & Moves Pack

Fourth - Legends & Creations Pack

That is all four packs of DLC in the game. No secret DLC pack other than what is mentioned already

Did it say secret pack because here is how i see it.

First Pack - Season Pass DLC + Accelerator DLC

Second - NWO Pack

Third - Superstars & Moves Pack

Fourth - Legends & Creations Pack

That is all four packs of DLC in the game. No secret DLC pack other than what is mentioned already

#rightonthemoney