The Walking Dead *SPOILERS*

mrblacksheep

the first episode of season 4 was great(but not the best). Although that dude that nearly got all of them killed in the mall was pretty annoying,poor Beth

You dont need the spoiler tab. It's in the title. So people know before clicking.

the first episode of season 4 was great(but not the best). Although that dude that nearly got all of them killed in the mall was pretty annoying,poor Beth

You dont need the spoiler tab. It's in the title. So people know before clicking.

sorry bout that. I saw some people making spoiler tabs so I thought I need to put one

sorry bout that. I saw some people making spoiler tabs so I thought I need to put one

No problem. I was bit late in changing the title so that's my fault.

Edited by mrblacksheep

Carol may be the only character other than the governer to leave the series without dying.

Do you think she's gone for good or do you think she'll return?

I also don't think we've seen the last of The Governor.

I feel Carol is gonna come back for those two girls somehow, maybe with the Governor's help after they run into each other maybe?... Tyreese will go after Carol once Rick tells everyone Carol was behind those killings possibly

Last nights episode had me on edge so bad man, between the sick ward zombie break out then the perimeter fence going down and Rick & Carl fending them off like that.. Fuck my heart was racing

Same here. I thought it was going to be Hershel's time to bite the dust.

I miss when this show was good back in Season 1. Glen Mazzarra ran it into the ground, but Scott Gimple is slowly picking back up the pieces. Though, that Governor episode this week was pretty terrible.

To each their own I guess. I happen to be really enjoying the show since season 1. I feel bad if I miss a minute of a single episode. And speaking of the Governor episode, I hope they do the same for Carol at some point down the road.

• 3 months later...

The show pretty much sucks, I mean it's fine to sit and zone out and watch it I guess, but the character development and story arcs are so lackluster. Man, season 1 was so good. The pilot is probably my favourite pilot of any TV show.

she's like 15 and he's 40!

i liked the first half of season 4, ended the way season 3 should have, other than that its generally been balls!

She's 18 this season, she was 16 starting in season 2 ;).. It's all fair game now lol

she's like 15 and he's 40!

i liked the first half of season 4, ended the way season 3 should have, other than that its generally been balls!

She's 18 this season, she was 16 starting in season 2 ;).. It's all fair game now lol

Plus the actress is almost 30 in real life so if we put that in affect Daryl has a chance. :lol