♕King Orclord♕Avy Showcase♕ *Taking Requests*

☠King Orclord☠

Here are my avys If you use one of them, make sure to credit me please :)

Wrestling avys:

15wmi54.jpg UdZmmxr.jpg 2vmy3cw.jpg fOofyZn.jpg Atw3Yv7.jpg sm5068.jpg TTyvgwI.jpg f5d3b.jpg qri6as.jpg 2u9k3zb.jpgwhsv.jpg 73ey4k.jpg 23vevwi.jpg op1noj.jpg 2whfgxx.jpg 20pqxs2.jpg 2sb7g34.jpg 29p80lv.jpg 2py0vur.jpg 16a391u.jpg 2ljg5dc.jpg mi29zc.jpg 2u7myv6.jpg 29o6g0h.jpg 6nqtxd.jpg 30uvee1.jpg d55z.jpg2uq0n7l.jpgj9to.jpgcffw.jpgrclgs9.jpg 33wy4g1.jpg b6ov7s.jpg 2ljnyw0.jpgev263s.jpg9kthty.jpg 4pta.jpg 2qbx3xj.jpg 2d82fkp.jpg 2ahic14.jpg 2n0vbdh.jpg 24y8gnm.jpg 259lqbb.jpg 19457p.jpg n3rdg.jpg keuo9f.jpg 309rmsn.jpg o6wqi8.jpg 29yf5sw.jpg scz8d0.jpg 89i7.jpg nxuuyf.jpg 16ibqqb.jpg 2jdhsgm.jpg 2hsax79.jpg 2e5o3ut.jpg 24vnxoj.jpg 11kh3iu.jpg 5xvpd0.jpg 365v4.jpg 2dl893q.jpg 2441f10.jpg 2nq4pyu.jpg 2gw9s2w.jpg 2mzluw.jpg ncmrl.jpg

NEW SIZED AVYS! :lol :

2mfx29.jpg 33wodmv.jpg 2v30h28.jpg w5HJSRT.jpg 358t7ib.jpgI4tzOfM.jpg 8nwsgRp.jpg VmVUCfb.jpg 25gwgwi.jpg 9k022h.jpg npGyQ8j.jpg 2XmIavX.jpg CT6eEJW.jpg 59BiJKd.jpg VZOUvRf.jpg h33E2Ki.jpg JAipJfQ.jpg RkLS2Ra.jpg qNiyaRf.jpg lwO5zrt.jpg xVTgTWI.jpg YkmF1Fq.jpg

Other:

29m3xhs.jpg bfPJcG6.jpg ZUjtvsm.jpg2uyndz9.jpg 30kyvrt.jpg 28jf692.jpg jyiHtaT.png 5ocat.jpg 156wlsl.jpg 2hzlgxw.jpg lcbi.jpg pbae.jpg jqnvr4.jpg ei8oib.jpg original.jpg 260px_Playable_Orcs.jpg trolls01_large.jpg sm7mv5.jpg 2rm7ha8.jpg

Y9O6ZG7.jpg

Do you like it?

Feel Free to request if you want

Edited by ♕King Orclord♕

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ☠King Orclord☠

• Beardy

• #HEELGlory

• EnigmaticArtist

Sharpen, and reduce noise. Best tips I can give you.

Ok, but i can't find the sharpen button, in this images i reduced noise a bit and played with contrast/brightness

i suggest u to use topaz labs.

Ok will try

These are avy's. Not sure if you can give someone tips on a personalized photo. Tweak to your liking or someone elses liking based on their requests.

I don't understand what you are saying

These are avy's. Not sure if you can give someone tips on a personalized photo. Tweak to your liking or someone elses liking based on their requests.

lol I'm not the only one then ^.^ 

Edited by Zarky

I mean it's like asking someone how to improve a custom caw. A avy is personalized so its not like it has to meet a criteria to be considered right. People can have something as simple as the letter Z be there Avy pic. People will either like how it looks or not. Only tips people can give you would be if you were going for a certain look and you couldnt achieve it.

Edited by mrblacksheep

I mean it's like asking someone how to improve a custom caw. A avy is personalized so its not like it has to meet a criteria to be considered right. People can have something as simple as the letter Z be there Avy pic. People will either like how it looks or not. Only tips people can give you would be if you were going for a certain look and you couldnt achieve it.

Ahh ok, but i was saying that if my avys have something wrong the people who know if they want, the can tell me what's wrong and i fix it

Edited by ♕King Orclord♕

WoW looks good cousin! :D Can i request a El torito avy?? haha is just that his gimmick is amazing :p

Cousin Nico!!! How is going all in there??? :D

Of course i will make you an avy

WoW looks good cousin! :D Can i request a El torito avy?? haha is just that his gimmick is amazing :p

Is going all good :D  My girlfriend an i were gonna live together :wub:

Ok thanks

Ok thanks

Ahh good for you! ;)

Here is your avy:

29p80lv.jpg

Ok thanks

Ahh good for you! ;)

Here is your avy:

29p80lv.jpg

Thanks

Ok thanks

Ahh good for you! ;)

Here is your avy:

29p80lv.jpg

Thanks

No prob :D