• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• delete

• The Don

• Nate

• Spyder78

FUCK SARA IS DEAD! SHE WAS SO FUCKING HOT :'( I'm thinking now, was that Ra's Al Ghul or Malcolm Merlyn?

:/

Or Thea.

Fuck I hadn't thought of that :o

Edited by Nazza

Its been 9 months later, she is with her real dad, Ra Aghul is after her dad for leaving the Assassin group. Sara probably came back to kill Theas dad for leaving the assassins group

Very probable indeed ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

One of my fav programmes at min behind the walking dead :) flash is good also but arrow at first as someone said was "cheesy" and after being a massive smallville fan i was gutted the guy that played green arrow didnt get part..... But after 3or4 episodes i got use to amell and thought he was playing arrow brilliantly :)

4675649+_60e0e274d93f84858823c461dfd8528

First thing I thought when I saw the suit was "Well, someone likes Mass Effect."

And who the fuck is Brick besides a certified Billy Badass? Like I saw the preview for tonight's episode and know his backstory (as much as I could get from the clip at least) but still...

That's right, bump. This place is fuckin dead.

After last night's ending am I the only one worried about losing Felicity? Especially with the talk of Atom getting his own spinoff and how they've been making her distance herself from the team and getting closer with Ray? It seems like they're writing her to be a more natural fit with Ray, that combined with Diggle running point more frequently as of late. I like her character, and while she has her annoying parts (like being so indignant about teaming with Malcom) she's on the whole needed as she keeps everything grounded.

And Arrow really doesn't need ANOTHER spinoff. One is enough, two will be pushing it.

im still catching up im about 5 episodes behind :( cant wait to catch up!

what am i missing with felicity??? be gutted if she leaves

Edited by mrjordanreece87