• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• delete

• The Don

• Nate

• Spyder78

I'm downloading ep 1-12 of season 2 right now.

Awesome, apparently there are 4 episodes left of season 2 : That gives you 4 weeks to catch up, I'm sure once you start watching the first few episodes you'll catch in no time.

ILLEGAL

When I had a problem with utorrent, weren't you the one who told me how to fix it? Meaning you use utorrent as well? :lol

I'm downloading ep 1-12 of season 2 right now.

Awesome, apparently there are 4 episodes left of season 2 : That gives you 4 weeks to catch up, I'm sure once you start watching the first few episodes you'll catch in no time.

ILLEGAL

When I had a problem with utorrent, weren't you the one who told me how to fix it? Meaning you use utorrent as well? :lol

Knowing how to research computer problems is different from using said program.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow this episode was amazing!

Arrow S02E20 - Seeing Red Spoilers
Can't believe that Moira is dead : I'm not ashamed to admit it, I've always thought she was a MILF. When she said she knew that Oliver was the Arrow, I kinda knew she'd die for some reason. I like Roy, but his story was way boring in this episode. Also, Oliver and Sara have finally broken up! bigsmile.gif Team Olicity! Now that Moira is dead, Oliver is gonna destroy Slade. Slade is a badass, I love his character and his acting!

I had a hard time getting into this show.  I watched the pilot on the CW and didn't care too much for it and then tried giving it a shot on different occasions but thought the pace was too slow.  Once I finally watched the entire first season on Netflix and then caught up with season two on Hulu, I actually liked the show.  Especially as it got more into backstory on the island with Deathstroke and Oliver.  It is picking up pace wise and the story is getting interesting.  If I had one complaint about Arrow, it'd be that it is too serious.  I definitely liked Green Arrow on Smallville a lot better than Arrow.  Justin Hartley was more sarcastic, witty, and charismatic than Stephen Amell and his one liners/pop culture references were classic!  Hopefully, they can use similar material with Stephen Amell on Arrow because his personality is abit too dark.  I realize they were going for more Dark Knight type of character but that gets old without the humor.

I had a hard time getting into this show.  I watched the pilot on the CW and didn't care too much for it and then tried giving it a shot on different occasions but thought the pace was too slow.  Once I finally watched the entire first season on Netflix and then caught up with season two on Hulu, I actually liked the show.  Especially as it got more into backstory on the island with Deathstroke and Oliver.  It is picking up pace wise and the story is getting interesting.  If I had one complaint about Arrow, it'd be that it is too serious.  I definitely liked Green Arrow on Smallville a lot better than Arrow.  Justin Hartley was more sarcastic, witty, and charismatic than Stephen Amell and his one liners/pop culture references were classic!  Hopefully, they can use similar material with Stephen Amell on Arrow because his personality is abit too dark.  I realize they were going for more Dark Knight type of character but that gets old without the humor.

Yeah I used to watch Smallville as well, at first I preferred Justin Hartley as Green Arrow because he was more funny and sarcastic. Stephen Amell is a bit serious, but I like him.

• 2 weeks later...

@Nate Ep 21 & 22 are amazing! You need to catch up ASAP, the season finale is next Wednesday :

and its going to be epic can t wait :)

i really want to see flash and gotham i think both are going to be great 

• 3 months later...

My week is going to be great!

Tuesday: Gotham

Wednesday: Flash (I've seen the pilot, it's really good)

Thursday: Arrow

:D

I could have sworn...