• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• delete

• The Don

• Nate

• Spyder78

Arrow, not dildos.

Don't point arrow's (see what I did there) at me.

P.S I've just noticed that I double quote for every single person on this site except Nazza

Arrow, not dildos.

Don't point arrow's (see what I did there) at me.

P.S I've just noticed that I double quote for every single person on this site except Nazza

Guess I'm just special ;)

Now back on topic guys :D

I suggested the show to my friend whom I share my Netflix with, and he got through the first two episodes this morning. He says he really likes it. I'll probably get on episode two in the next few hours, and so on to episode 3.

• 4 months later...

Never watched it and I might give it a shot. Not really a fan super heroes series Smallville was okay after that I stopped watching super hero series I was watching Marvel's agents of shield got bored of it. Might get into watching super hero series again in 2015 because of the Netflix deal Marvel has.

Edited by PrinceOfFlight

I haven't watched it for a few months now. I like the show, but I didn't get very far the last time I watched. :p

Season 2 is amazing man! The ending of the last episode was phenomenal :)

• 1 month later...

I legit cried at the ending of season 1.

What when

The second earthquake machine went off in The Glades?

When tommy died in the building. I'm a sucker for other people crying. ;-;

*scrolls past every previous post* So this show is good, yes? It constantly pops up on Netflix for me to watch but normally by the time I throw on Netflix I'm getting ready to crash and either watch Top Gear or Futurama. Is this a show worth setting time aside to potentially binge on? I'm not a comic guy and the extent of my Green Arrow knowledge is he's... green and shoots arrows?

So yeah, someone want to give me a spoiler free rundown of the first season?

*scrolls past every previous post* So this show is good, yes? It constantly pops up on Netflix for me to watch but normally by the time I throw on Netflix I'm getting ready to crash and either watch Top Gear or Futurama. Is this a show worth setting time aside to potentially binge on? I'm not a comic guy and the extent of my Green Arrow knowledge is he's... green and shoots arrows?

So yeah, someone want to give me a spoiler free rundown of the first season?

The fact that you don't know a lot about Green Arrow makes it even better :)

Basically Oliver Queen was like a billionaire playboy, he went on a boat trip with his father but the boat got shipwrecked and he was left stranded on an island presumed dead. Before his father died he gave him a list of people who've corrupted Starling City, so when Oliver comes back after 5 years his main goal is to kill all of the people on this list. That's the main synopsis of season 1. Season 2 is a lot better than season 1, but season 1 is still amazing. There are a lot of cliffhangers in each episode which leaves you wanting more, as you've read in the previous posts it can get a little cheesy at times. In the first few episodes, Oliver even narrates it which is really annoying. But that ends soon after :D If you decide to watch it then make sure to give it a chance, don't judge it on the first few episodes. Nate would probably describe it better as he's only seen season 1.

So he's a reverse Batman in a way? Is it a little gritter than I'm expecting in to be? I'm expecting it to be rather tame given the channel the new episodes are on.

And to totally off topic for a minute; a "Reverse Batman" sounds like some sort of disgusting sexual act. It it? if not it needs to become one.

So he's a reverse Batman in a way? Is it a little gritter than I'm expecting in to be? I'm expecting it to be rather tame given the channel the new episodes are on.

And to totally off topic for a minute; a "Reverse Batman" sounds like some sort of disgusting sexual act. It it? if not it needs to become one.

:lol

Yeah it kind of is the opposite of Batman, actually I guess they're both similar in ways.

That last episode was amazing!

Arrow S02E19 - The Man Under The Hood Spoilers
I'm happy Roy's back, anyone seen the teaser for next week's episode? It's gonna be a Roy centric episode, I can't wait! Man Isabel Rochev is so hot! Now that she and the other prisoners have the Mirakuru in them, I can tell that they're all gonna be killed/cured at once excluding Slade. I like Isabel's character, I wouldn't mind her being the main antagonist of season 3.

Also, what the hell happened with Malcolm Merlyn? Do any of you think he'll return at some point? I think Slade might kill/harm Thea and then he comes back to Starling City and kill Slade... Only for Slade to kill him.

Edited by Nazza

Fix up that spoiler D: Had to look away from your post

:o I'm so sorry man! As soon as I posted it I saw that it messed up and I immediately tried to fix it but I forgot how to, so I had to see Smacktalks' method for doing it. Did you see anything? :