WWE' 12 Online Servers to be taken down

Samy

As of October 29th, 2013, 2K will no longer offer online support in WWE ’12. This means that while your game will still perform exactly the same offline, you will no longer be able to upload and download Community Creations content or play online multiplayer matches.

Please note that this in no way affects the online support still being offered to WWE ’13, and the upcoming WWE 2K14 – the first new WWE game under the 2K banner.

Thank you for your understanding as we wind down support of one of our older titles, and if you haven’t yet, make sure to pre-order WWE 2K14, available October 29th in North America and November 1st internationally.

Dumbasses... Some people still play WWE '12.

what's the problem if they still play it, maybe they don't have enough money to grab a new game?

I think He referes that there are people that still paying online on wwe 12 and this is unfare

I dont understand why do they take down good games servers like All Stars for example,they could have taken SVR 09 or 08 or 11.I will download all caws for WWE 12 within tomorrow.

I dont understand why do they take down good games servers like All Stars for example,they could have taken SVR 09 or 08 or 11.I will download all caws for WWE 12 within tomorrow.

They shouldn't take them down they should just let you host a private server.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Whats the point in taking them down. Ok I know the reasons why because of the newer games and people leave the older ones but all those awesome CAWs will now be lost.

If they want to remove online gaming fine makes sense, remove uploading im cool with that but at least leave the downloaded wrestlers on there so people who later on buy the game can use them.

Wish there was a way to download them!

Whats the point in taking them down. Ok I know the reasons why because of the newer games and people leave the older ones but all those awesome CAWs will now be lost. If they want to remove online gaming fine makes sense, remove uploading im cool with that but at least leave the downloaded wrestlers on there so people who later on buy the game can use them. Wish there was a way to download them![/quote

That would be nice

Whats the point in taking them down. Ok I know the reasons why because of the newer games and people leave the older ones but all those awesome CAWs will now be lost. If they want to remove online gaming fine makes sense, remove uploading im cool with that but at least leave the downloaded wrestlers on there so people who later on buy the game can use them. Wish there was a way to download them![/quote

That would be nice

Seriously I miss playing the older WWE games. My favorite one in terms of created content was S vs R 2011, they had a lot of cool caws on the community creations and now I can no longer pick them up anymore after I deleted them one day to make room on my 360 Hard drive. It sucks, what's the point of even having the online pass if you can't use the old engine for community creations. 

• 1 year later...

That would be nice

Seriously I miss playing the older WWE games. My favorite one in terms of created content was S vs R 2011, they had a lot of cool caws on the community creations and now I can no longer pick them up anymore after I deleted them one day to make room on my 360 Hard drive. It sucks, what's the point of even having the online pass if you can't use the old engine for community creations. 

yeah well i can understand svr11-13 (although 13 is on i think 2k forgot) because it was from the thq days and that's something they never did. it's 2k's fucked up practice that does that

I have a ton of WWE'12 CAWS, as well as SVR'11 stuff. Have to use some kind of mod tool like BrienJ's old stuff though (what I would be using).

can you upload the caws to mediafire?  i have brienj's tool as well as another one ( the old caw/titantron injector though i forget who made it) what type of caws do you have? Any wcw or wwf stuff? or even current from that time would be cool

• 6 years later...