WWE '13 Apron Textures

Miztah Raza

yeah, i'd play with the curves to get the texture to show through your logo better. you could even play about with the contract slightly too. 

1128ux4.jpg

it's scaled down a little, but here's a good example

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertakerWLF

• _HiBye_

• Titavius

• Miztah Raza

You need to get the apron texture showing on the logo's to make it really pop.

yep... thats what im trying to get... 

as im guessing u meant soft light and not soft overlay i tried this..

actual logo:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/fr/3/32/WMXIX.jpg

my try:

n9rq.png

how u think it will work?

did u make some as well?

if you're looking for a WM XIX apron, I've got a pretty good one you can use :)

15hny3k.jpg

thanks man looks great. :) and i was just trying to get the stuff done lol.. just chose a random logo.

and by increasing the contrast you are talking about the base texture right?

Edited by _HiBye_

thanks man looks great. :) and i was just trying to get the stuff done lol.. just chose a random logo.

if you're using an overlay, yeah. it will help the texture show through the logo a little better. but try messing with the curves first :)

Try also copying the layer logo and adding an additional overlay, the contrast is a little high on this, but this was donw using the wrestlemania logo twice with an additional overlay, also try using a colour overlay set to white on the first logo and then using the same logo over the top use a normal overlay.

rin_ep00_zps2a781a8d.jpg

Edited by UndertakerWLF

I'd use the template in the PSD, Taker. The one you're using is pretty old and not as detailed. I'd get a new logo as well, looks pretty lo-res, :) You've got the overlay settings spot on though :D

If I can pull it off on the PS3 this year, then this year is going to be far my favourite! Savage, Warrior, Hogan, classic arenas, I've already got the references lined up for what I'm planning on doing :)

if you're using an overlay, yeah. it will help the texture show through the logo a little better. but try messing with the curves first :)

Try also copying the layer logo and adding an additional overlay, the contrast is a little high on this, but this was donw using the wrestlemania logo twice with an additional overlay, also try using a colour overlay set to white on the first logo and then using the same logo over the top use a normal overlay.

rin_ep00_zps2a781a8d.jpg

thanks guys,that indeed helped :)

so here is try #2

UCtMIIN.png

again not a real apron or whatever... just practicing.. 

opinions? should i make it brighter? (wm logo)

Edited by _HiBye_

Yes, I'd def make it brighter.

Also, Auday, it's better than last time, but it still just looks like you lowered the opacity. It may just be the 3D-effect/bevel/emboss on the texture, but it just doesn't 'warp around' the texture like Titan's textures do.

LOL, Your on Miztah :)

@ Auday that loks 100 times better already! try it in game and see whata  difference it makes :)

@ HiBye Thats also better, needs  alittle more brightening :) but your getting there!

thanks miztah and taker. :) but tbh i dont realy have a clue on making it brighter.. iv copied the WM logo layer again,increased the lighness in the hue/saturation mode and lowered the opacity to 43. 

do u think that the base texture shows through enough?if there are any sugs ill be happy to hear! :)

o357.png@auday,make the base darker.. it will look way too bright ingame..

Edited by _HiBye_

both would be cool :)

excellent job on your textures dude.. u def nail them. :) cant wait to see what caws/arenas you produce for 2k14 (hopefully we will be able to import textures)

Edited by _HiBye_