WWE '13 Apron Textures

Miztah Raza

I had 'em all ripped and didn't really know they were that 'rare', lol. If I had known, I would've uploaded these 6 months ago :p

Anyway, it's a PSD that contains the apron textures in SMART OBJECTS, so in the layers menu, double click the thumbnail of whichever apron you want, it'll open up a new window with a hi-res version of the apron, save it as PNG. 

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/pdgrlb5r1w2u2k3/WWE13Aprons.rar

Have fun!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertakerWLF

• _HiBye_

• Titavius

• Miztah Raza

I double click the layer and it comes up with this message "Could not complete your request because it is not the right kind of document" Any idea why?

Thanks for these btw :)

Edit - Found out why! I need to convert to smart Object first.

Edited by Zarky

An example of one or two i've been working on..

futjpx.jpg

@ UndertakerWLF -  let me know if you need any of the older templates. I've got two shades of blue. One is an older early 80's blue, and the other was the shade used for the older Summerslam aprons. I've also got the blue apron with the black banner, the old WM aprons. 

Edited by Titan83

An example of one or two i've been working on..

futjpx.jpg

@ UndertakerWLF -  let me know if you need any of the older templates. I've got two shades of blue. One is an older early 80's blue, and the other was the shade used for the older Summerslam aprons. I've also got the blue apron with the black banner, the old WM aprons. 

what blending mode do u use on the logo? (i mean the logo u put over the base) i use overlay but im not realy happy with the version i made.. 

zn68.png

Thanks for the offer, I may take you up on that, hmmm the problem with overlay is it dulls the colours especially the whites, you could try a soft overlay and then mess about with the curves.