2K14 Entrances and Finishers. (Jake Roberts)

Tom Angel

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• the King Lives

• Tom Angel

• BrotchMrToast

• Beardy

Nice catch Tom, I nitpick alot but by the end of the day, I will most likely always play with CAWs only, also, how do you think we will be able to add a Twitter handle for CAWs (theres an achievement/trophy for doing so) Can we input it, or do we actually have to have a Twitter account?

One thing I noticed in the Rock's entrance, the Nameplate had an error. It had the Twitter handle right below the name while the actual one had it to the right and the Champion text is too small. It doesn't matter one bit and I'm being very nitpicky but I do like pointing these things out.

rocknameplate2_zps425b26f0.png

rocknameplate_zpsb0a53c23.pngK

I kinda like the way 2K did it more then the way WWE did it. lol

Nice catch Tom, I nitpick alot but by the end of the day, I will most likely always play with CAWs only, also, how do you think we will be able to add a Twitter handle for CAWs (theres an achievement/trophy for doing so) Can we input it, or do we actually have to have a Twitter account?

That's my worry. I'd love to have my CAW have my actual Twitter handle but I don't want to link it to my actual account. I'd hate to see "Tom Angel jobbed to Zack Ryder #WWE2K14" on my timeline.

I kind of expect it'll have a link up option, seeing how WWE is all social media these days. I just hope we don't HAVE to link up. It'd suck if I would make, say, another Cena and can't have his twitter handle because we obviously can't link to someone else's account.

Ditto on the newly animated chokeslam.  I was so sick and damn tired of the stupid flip over.

You didnt have to use that one. Chokeslame #2 was a decent chokeslam although the only one that fit kane and Taker.

Correct me if am wrong the last ride is exactly the same from the one from previous years no taunt??? Edge has the complete dam moveset from WWE 13 nothing new ???? 

Again bitching, but are you kidding me ???? He retired and didn't even wrestle once before few months when WWE'13 got release. So the moveset didn't need any changes at all (At least we got a new, awesome camera angle for the spear). And the last ride is totally new.

(Usually people has a good point to bitch about, but you sir didn't. Just sayin' don't take it the wrong way)

On-topic: Really love the new Spinebuster it's look spot on with how he delivered it at Royal Rumble 2013. I actually liked how Edge look (I have always wanted a full bearded Edge ever since he return at the Triple Threat match). Looks like the mocap team has really improved/convinced by the moneys 2K gave them which is good!

Edited by Alex™

Correct me if am wrong the last ride is exactly the same from the one from previous years no taunt??? Edge has the complete dam moveset from WWE 13 nothing new ????

Wrong. That's newly reanimated the one with the taunt was reanimated 2 years ago this one has more hang time. Also I'm sure it fixes the reversal glitch

I hope you can remove minitrons in CAA this year. Or the WM trons are going to piss me off more than they already do...

You can actually do that in 13. Just turn minitrons off

Loving John cena's entrance. Gonna have big John studd kick some ass as well. Awesome!

WOW Just WOW!

BELIEVE IN 2K!

i am 90% sure we will get this in normal mathces.

Hopefully! Edited by Mr Mouthpiece

I think we won't get this in normal matches due to it being a championship entrance firstly and the cuts to HBK secondly and the ref motions thirdly. If we get it I expect a very different version that has the WWE 13 motions for the stage and ring parts.