2K14 Entrances and Finishers. (Jake Roberts)

Tom Angel

Double post much? I'm interested in seeing how they're gonna use the new voice cuts in the game. We saw Bryan yelling NO! and we know that Punk will say Its Clobberin Time! But will Titus O'Neal actually bark? Will Sheamus actually yell Fella? We'll find this out and more as 2K releases the damn footage.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• the King Lives

• Tom Angel

• BrotchMrToast

• Beardy

I like this theme and tron better. I'm kind of bummed with the Wrestlemania minitron. I didn't like the concept with the Attitude one and this one doesn't work for me either. Would prefer to just keep the arena's minitron. Looks like I'll be using the modern Undertaker titantron again.

I like this theme and tron better. I'm kind of bummed with the Wrestlemania minitron. I didn't like the concept with the Attitude one and this one doesn't work for me either. Would prefer to just keep the arena's minitron. Looks like I'll be using the modern Undertaker titantron again.

Maybe it'll only do that for the mania arena and I like that theme better too

I have no problem with 2 a day... But surely if they keep at 2 a day, they won't all be revealed in time for the release?

84 People on the roster Confirmed.

2 a day until release will make that 72 Entrance videos.

They have already uploaded 4 entrance videos so 76.

Dean Ambrose,Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns probably count as 1 entrance video which will take the number down to 82!

Titus O'Neil and Darren Young also probably count as 1 taking the number down to 81.

Heath Slater,Jinder Mahal and Drew Mcintyre will also probably count as 1 taking the number down to 79.

Not sure if the Retro versions of some characters have the same entrance as now.

If not it will leave 3 entrance video's not uploaded! 

So a short answer to your question Not all of them will be uploaded on time it seems.

Edited by Zarky

I have no problem with 2 a day... But surely if they keep at 2 a day, they won't all be revealed in time for the release?

Dean Ambrose,Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns probably count as 1 entrance video which will take the number down to 82!

Titus O'Neil and Darren Young also probably count as 1 taking the number down to 81.

Heath Slater,Jinder Mahal and Drew Mcintyre will also probably count as 1 taking the number down to 79.

Not sure if the Retro versions of some characters have the same entrance as now.

Don't forget team hell no will prob have a tag entrance as well

Template looks awesome  :cool:

Btw not sure if you know but you get the Ratings from here http://wwe.2k.com/index.php/roster after each entrance video they update that, you click the superstar and it displays a BIO page and its at the top of that page!

Yup, found out after looking at your thread. Thanks for the info, mate! Your template is a lot better aswell so thanks for the idea aswell.

Personally I can't wait for Retro Jericho (hoping for a proper Undisputed entrance) and Kane's. Hope they give him a good entrance this time.

Edited by Tom Angel

Don't forget team hell no will prob have a tag entrance as well

If I'm correct by saying Team Hell no didn't actually have a entrance theme, just Kane's entrance? 

Btw not sure if you know but you get the Ratings from here http://wwe.2k.com/index.php/roster after each entrance video they update that, you click the superstar and it displays a BIO page and its at the top of that page!

Yup, found out after looking at your thread. Thanks for the info, mate! Your template is a lot better aswell so thanks for the idea aswell.

Personally I can't wait for Retro Jericho (hoping for a proper Undisputed entrance) and Kane's. Hope they give him a good entrance this time.

No problem :) 

i really like the double title entrance of jericho too 

really hope is in the game 

Really liking the new chokeslam, and Last Ride. The chokeslam has needed a change for far too long. So, I was happy to see that. Edge...his hair, and beard look really odd, that's really all I have to say about him.

If not it will leave 3 entrance video's not uploaded! Don't forget team hell no will prob have a tag entrance as well

If I'm correct by saying Team Hell no didn't actually have a entrance theme, just Kane's entrance? Well they did start coming out together. Near the end of their tag team storyline

Really liking the new chokeslam, and Last Ride. The chokeslam has needed a change for far too long. So, I was happy to see that. Edge...his hair, and beard look really odd, that's really all I have to say about him.

5 years in the making for a new choke slam lol

If not it will leave 3 entrance video's not uploaded! Don't forget team hell no will prob have a tag entrance as well If I'm correct by saying Team Hell no didn't actually have a entrance theme, just Kane's entrance? Well they did start coming out together. Near the end of their tag team storyline

yeh but they just used either Daniel Bryan's Video/music or Kane's :) 

One thing I noticed in the Rock's entrance, the Nameplate had an error. It had the Twitter handle right below the name while the actual one had it to the right and the Champion text is too small. It doesn't matter one bit and I'm being very nitpicky but I do like pointing these things out.

rocknameplate2_zps425b26f0.png

rocknameplate_zpsb0a53c23.png