2K14 Entrances and Finishers. (Jake Roberts)

Tom Angel

The jake model looks really good, the face actually looks like Jake Roberts for once. I hope he has his short-arm clothesline as a 2nd Sig because it was always the setup for the DDT

his signatures are his short arm clothesline besides his running knee lift

Excellent, thanks

np Just wish Rick Rude had some DLC moves like his Ganzo Bomb and his elbow drops with pelvic thrusts he had in 2008

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• the King Lives

• Tom Angel

• BrotchMrToast

• Beardy

Like I said before Rick Rude DLC is very basic generic and plain , all the moves that are given to him are already in game and this guy was supossed to be DLC , come on now.

Virgil the free dlc has 2 new dlc moves one is a corner grapple signature the flying clothesline and this new boxing combo move as it said downloaded beside it.

Also there is a new Hammerlock submission with Bruno , two new Dusty oriented moves in the signatures running elbow and this werid punch combo.

Jake The Snake Roberts has two new signature moves the Short-Arm Clothesline or is it the Arm-Wrench Clothesline and the running Kneelift.

Like I said before Rick Rude DLC is very basic generic and plain , all the moves that are given to him are already in game and this guy was supossed to be DLC , come on now.

Virgil the free dlc has 2 new dlc moves one is a corner grapple signature the flying clothesline and this new boxing combo move as it said downloaded beside it.

Also there is a new Hammerlock submission with Bruno , two new Dusty oriented moves in the signatures running elbow and this werid punch combo.

Jake The Snake Roberts has two new signature moves the Short-Arm Clothesline or is it the Arm-Wrench Clothesline and the running Kneelift.

Bruno actually has a decent moveset.  He has a sweet hammerlock submission.  He has some kind of polish hammer looking corner move (I think that is his), he has the repeated stomps and "Canadian" back breaker submission.  I am all for getting new submission moves since we were stuck with so few over the last few years.  This year we have gotten quite a few.  I like Jakes new moves, but I would have liked to have seen a DDT animated for him... Rude is just a disappointment all the way around.  He has tights that only work for one single match.  His hair is way too light.  He has no new moves.  Virgil is virgil... didn't expect much, didn't get much.  The clothes line isn't bad though.  I think his circle taunt actually looks better for Jake than the one they gave him.  Dusty looks horrible in the face.  He has like two new elbows and a new punch combo.  Nothing spectacular.  Honestly, I think even though I will never use Bruno in a match, he has the best moveset.  I will probably make use of all his new moves.  But of course, you can't use the hammer lock as a limb target grapple which is dumb.  

Edited by Caveman Gamer

I bought the season pass but is there really any point me downloading this or should I just visit community creations instead?

I bought the season pass but is there really any point me downloading this or should I just visit community creations instead?

You should definitely get it for the moves... there are some pretty good moves for old school caws like a new knee lift, short art clothesline, hammer lock, back breaker, diving clothesline, and double axe handle.  I think this is the best Jake the Snake model they have had on the game.  Virgil looks ok to me.  Bruno looks ok to me too.  Rude and Rhodes, you will probably find better models on CC... but Rhodes has some new moves for him.  Rude is entirely skippable in my opinion.  

You should definitely get it for the moves... there are some pretty good moves for old school caws like a new knee lift, short art clothesline, hammer lock, back breaker, diving clothesline, and double axe handle.  I think this is the best Jake the Snake model they have had on the game.  Virgil looks ok to me.  Bruno looks ok to me too.  Rude and Rhodes, you will probably find better models on CC... but Rhodes has some new moves for him.  Rude is entirely skippable in my opinion.  

You would think making additional content they would have made more of a effort considering they want you to part with extra cash on top of what you ve already spent on the game.

So that's it now no more DLC, WWE 2K14 is done ??? Now we have to wait until fall 2014 for them to annouce WWE 2K15 come on, why does it have to be 3 packs only, look at other games they get DLC until no other further title is up for release.

I want Undertaker ( Ministry Of Darkness version from WWE 13),  Mankind ( cannot create his debut attire with head),  Bulldog, Bossman, and heel Luger ( Wrestlemania IX) thats all.

Edited by BEAST987

So that's it now no more DLC, WWE 2K14 is done ??? Now we have to wait until fall 2014 for them to annouce WWE 2K15 come on, why does it have to be 3 packs only, look at other games they get DLC until no other further title is up for release.

I want Undertaker ( Ministry Of Darkness version from WWE 13),  Mankind ( cannot create his debut attire with head),  Bulldog, Bossman, and heel Luger ( Wrestlemania IX) thats all.

I created Mankind's Debut brown Attire pretty easily with the Mankind SStar head

Probably because its a yearly series and all DLC is probably done before they release the game.

I remember Aubrey saying something about a secret DLC pack months ago and it wouldnt be mentioned till DLC 3 was out but all the goons are gone so who knows.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I created Mankind's Debut brown Attire pretty easily with the Mankind SStar head

did u upload it? I'll have to check that out on the 4th

no I didn't upload it  I can post a picture though. Granted his logo is kinda weird looking since I suck at paint tool.

no I didn't upload it  I can post a picture though. Granted his logo is kinda weird looking since I suck at paint tool.

that's cool, I just can't use dlc on my other profile till I can transfer licenses that's why I asked lol

that's cool, I just can't use dlc on my other profile till I can transfer licenses that's why I asked lol

16gwx8k.jpg here is the pic