Adding Wrestlers to SvR 2011 As DLC

Foff

man i don't want to be an asshole but it is better if u leave modding, modders need to search and try finding something new by themselfs not just sit and always ask people to help him when everything he need to know is on GOOGLE.

You Don't Understand , I'm Just Asking If There's Anyone Who Still Have The Files I Need So I Can Put It In My Game , Anyway It's My Mistake I'm Leaving This site To You & Will Enjoy Google :p

man i don't want to be an asshole but it is better if u leave modding, modders need to search and try finding something new by themselfs not just sit and always ask people to help him when everything he need to know is on GOOGLE.

You Don't Understand , I'm Just Asking If There's Anyone Who Still Have The Files I Need So I Can Put It In My Game , Anyway It's My Mistake I'm Leaving This site To You & Will Enjoy Google :p

i never told u to leave the site ._.

just use google or leave modding that's what i said bro.

If you need the files, buy the game and rip the disc with whatever console you have jailbroken...

Oh, don't worry, you weren't being an asshole, you were just straight up being a dick. Telling a guy to leave because he asked questions, go fk yourself. The question he seems to be asking is indeed NOT found (easily) on google. I'd like to see you search for it and then give me the link, kk?

man i don't want to be an asshole but it is better if u leave modding, modders need to search and try finding something new by themselfs not just sit and always ask people to help him when everything he need to know is on GOOGLE.

Oh, don't worry, you weren't being an asshole, you were just straight up being a dick. Telling a guy to leave because he asked questions, go fk yourself. The question he seems to be asking is indeed NOT found (easily) on google. I'd like to see you search for it and then give me the link, kk? 1-i am not a deck if I told a guy to use google.

2-ur attitude needs to be better when u talk to someone dickhead.

3-the game is just dead, the forum is dead here what he is asking for can't be found here as all people moved to13 so google is now his best friend to find what he want's, But he's not gonna find what he needs.

4-i didn't tell the guy to leave the forum I told him to start using google if he wanna mod, it was an advice I didn't force him to do anything,

5-i know it trying to get me angry and start arguing so i get another warning and get banned, great work asshole.

man i don't want to be an asshole but it is better if u leave modding, modders need to search and try finding something new by themselfs not just sit and always ask people to help him when everything he need to know is on GOOGLE.

Oh, don't worry, you weren't being an asshole, you were just straight up being a dick. Telling a guy to leave because he asked questions, go fk yourself. The question he seems to be asking is indeed NOT found (easily) on google. I'd like to see you search for it and then give me the link, kk? 1-i am not a deck if I told a guy to use google.

3-the game is just dead, the forum is dead here what he is asking for can't be found here as all people moved to13 so google is now his best friend to find what he want's, But he's not gonna find what he needs.

4-i didn't tell the guy to leave the forum I told him to start using google if he wanna mod, it was an advice I didn't force him to do anything,

5-i know it trying to get me angry and start arguing so i get another warning and get banned, great work asshole.

1. No, you told a guy to quit modding, look at the first sentence in your first post in this thread.

2. Actually, I can be harsh to guys like you who don't know the first thing about modding yet tell OTHER people to do shit that you yourself can't do.

3. Ah, this forum is dead, which is why you, I,  NikeTheBike, UndertakerWLF and Tekken57 still post here and in the 2010 section, right? You're the brightest little boy I've ever seen.

4. You told him to leave modding. If it was advice, why'd you have to sound like a dick when you were giving it? You could've been kinder.

5. Heh, repeatedly calling a moderator a dickhead or asshole will also get you a warn, buddy. I'll let you off just because I'm nice.

Oh, don't worry, you weren't being an asshole, you were just straight up being a dick. Telling a guy to leave because he asked questions, go fk yourself. The question he seems to be asking is indeed NOT found (easily) on google. I'd like to see you search for it and then give me the link, kk?1-i am not a deck if I told a guy to use google.

1. No, you told a guy to quit modding, look at the first sentence in your first post in this thread.

2. Actually, I can be harsh to guys like you who don't know the first thing about modding yet tell OTHER people to do shit that you yourself can't do.

3. Ah, this forum is dead, which is why you, I, NikeTheBike, UndertakerWLF and Tekken57 still post here and in the 2010 section, right? You're the brightest little boy I've ever seen.

4. You told him to leave modding. If it was advice, why'd you have to sound like a dick when you were giving it? You could've been kinder.

5. Heh, repeatedly calling a moderator a dickhead or asshole will also get you a warn, buddy. I'll let you off just because I'm nice.

Hey man I never wanted to insult u but u started insulting me and whoever u are I must reply I don't want people to watch me get insulted and shut up because I am afraid of getting band.

I hope if u r that much kind u never insult me again, it is not the first time u insult me.

U've insulted me before in modding caws and I proved u wrong, so we all do wrong things.

Also I wasn't telling the guy to use google for what's he is asking for right now only, the guy doesn't seem to use google at all for example I am sure if he search for unlocking hoornsewoogle he will find tons of links.

I am sorry if I seemed to be mean.

5-i know it trying to get me angry and start arguing so i get another warning and get banned, great work asshole. 1. No, you told a guy to quit modding, look at the first sentence in your first post in this thread.

3. Ah, this forum is dead, which is why you, I, NikeTheBike, UndertakerWLF and Tekken57 still post here and in the 2010 section, right? You're the brightest little boy I've ever seen.

Hey man I never wanted to insult u but u started insulting me and whoever u are I must reply I don't want people to watch me get insulted and shut up because I am afraid of getting band.

I hope if u r that much kind u never insult me again, it is not the first time u insult me.

U've insulted me before in modding caws and I proved u wrong, so we all do wrong things.

Also I wasn't telling the guy to use google for what's he is asking for right now only, the guy doesn't seem to use google at all for example I am sure if he search for unlocking hoornsewoogle he will find tons of links.

I am sorry if I seemed to be mean.

Find a tons of links !! then why will I ask If It was that easy , can you prove you're right ? I mean can you unlock Him , Go & Do It Now ;)

It's not that easy , I simply ask because i didn't find an answer on google , Mitzah Raza helped me when i asked him , so if you can help reply & if you can't just don't care about what i'm asking , in this thread i'm asking for a way to create a dlc wrestler is that easy ? can you do it ? Only BrienJ can do this till now & by making this thread i'm just asking if there's someone who used his editor & created a DLC wrestler , i know that i don't know a lot about modding that's why i ask , i need help from experienced people , anyway thanks :)

For hoornsewoogle I don't think it is that hard to unlock him I unlocked all Npc's on12,13 I never edited svr2010 saves and I don't have the game but I will search for how to unlock him and provide u a link

For the dlc's thing BrienJ is on a vacation I suggest u to wait until he comebacks and ask him

Edited by Auday Alyafi™

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...