Any save w/ renders, trons and so on?

Samy

Title says it all, i was wondering if there was any save with good caws, that are rendered, and that contains titantrons. I'd prefer to have Attitude Era or Ruthless Aggression Era save, but i'm open to other things too. Thank you in advance. :)

I found an RA save. I am attempting to load it as we speak. will update you.

UPDATE! the save file that I found works. it has a full 50 caws, all with renders and they are accurate. it also includes arenas and all of that good junk. however, I don't recall where I found it but I can say that it was just someone stole the save essentially and put it on their site. no credits were given anywhere for it.

Edited by kjn1988

UPDATE! the save file that I found works. it has a full 50 caws, all with renders and they are accurate. it also includes arenas and all of that good junk. however, I don't recall where I found it but I can say that it was just someone stole the save essentially and put it on their site. no credits were given anywhere for it.

Link ?

Link ?

I will find the link and post it asap but as I said I don't exactly remember so give me a bit. theres part of a wwe 12 save and part wwe 13 save. both work great and they are in the same file.

Why do you want a WWE '12 save?

Because back when i played it i wasn't able to do the titantrons and so on stuff and now i want to take my revenge on my ignorance from last year

Edited by The man they call Samy