can't get downloadable caws to work in wwe 12

heatmakerbeats

How is everyone doing?

I have wwe 12 and i'm trying to import them to the game via usb on the xbox 360.

I am using modio to delete the original save and horizon to rehash and inject caws with my game id.

When I try to load up the save in-game it says "caws may be missing or corrupted" or "downloable content may be missing or corrupted"

is there anyone that can teach me how to go through the process the right way and what i'm doing wrong?

I'm still confused in to how to inject downloadable CAWS into WWE 12. It keeps saying the CAWS are either missing or corrupted.

I finally got BrienJ CAW editor to work using Windows XP in Virtualbox. I tried changing the profile id's to a CAW, changing slot number, saving caw into savagame data. resign and save in modio, and still nothing works.

Is there anybody that can show me the step by step process on how to inject the CAWS right?

• 6 months later...

How can I download sting in wwe 12 on ps3.. it takes to long to create

Community Creations are no longer up in WWE '12 so you have to either do some of that complicated stuff or make him from scratch.

Really? Thats odd because SVR 2010 creations on the PS3 works fine yet the 360 version is offline.

I wonder why

Community Creations are no longer up in WWE '12 so you have to either do some of that complicated stuff or make him from scratch.

Really? Thats odd because SVR 2010 creations on the PS3 works fine yet the 360 version is offline.

I wonder why

The whole sever is taken down when 2K14 came out

I wonder why

The whole sever is taken down when 2K14 came out

Yes I know they took over but its a bit odd how you can browse and download caws on the PS3 side yet on the 360 its unavaliable.