Your WWE '13 Universe Mode

MST3Claye

There's a thread like this on another forum and it seems there is an interest in having me post them on here as well.. I hope this is the right section.. AND.. I hope that this report which is heavily image filled doesn't bog anything down...

Hope everyone enjoys, and hey.. if you enjoy the mode yourself.. Post your reports on here, too!

TNA Universe

------------------

February -

Week 43 -

xplosion_zpsf11fd709.jpg

Manik def. Petey Williams - 14:17 - slingshot crossbody press

Sonjay Dutt def. Garrett Bischoff - 11:15 - countout

Mickie James def. Gail Kim - 11:55 - roll-up pin

Sting def. Sam Shaw - 6:38 - Scorpion Death Drop

Chris Sabin def. Wes Brisco & Christopher Daniels - 14:47 - Angels Wings - Chris Sabin checks on Wes Brisco after the match, but Brisco nails him with a low blow.

IMPACT_logo_zpsfe47c5a9.jpg

Chris Sabin def. Samoa Joe - 11:53 - leg-trip faceslam

imp66_zps357d2bb0.jpg

Chris Sabin nails Joe with a back kick. Samoa Joe puts Sabin to the mat with a back suplex. Both men lock up. Samoa Joe drops him with a dragon screw. Chris Sabin catches him off-guard with another back kick to the midsection. Joe gets rocked with a jawbreaker. He gets thrown to the other side of the ring with a frankensteiner by Chris Sabin. Joe sends him into the corner. Sabin is driven to the mat with a back suplex from the top. Samoa Joe attacks him with a dragon screw. Sabin fights back with a school boy and follows it with a running enzuigiri. Joe hits him hard with a punch. Sabin gets in another back kick. Joe drops to the mat after a leg lariat. Samoa Joe kicks Chris Sabin in the midsection. Sabin is sent to the mat with a belly-to-belly suplex. Joe comes down on the forehead with a kneedrop. Sabin falls to the mat with another dragon screw. Samoa Joe rocks him with a roundhouse kick to the face. He grabs Chris Sabin for a t-bone suplex.

imp67_zps9373dc0f.jpg

Sabin tries to fight back with a leg lariat. He springboards off the top rope with a dropkick nailing Samoa Joe. Joe drops to the mat after a Dragon Whip by Chris Sabin. He climbs to the top rope while Samoa Joe is motionless on the mat for the diving stomp. Samoa Joe kicks out of the pin attempt. Joe locks in an achilles heel lock, but Sabin breaks out of it. He stuns Samoa Joe with a jawbreaker. Samoa Joe slams him with a belly-to-belly suplex after sending him into the corner. Joe lays into him with clubbing blows.

imp68_zpsd6398928.jpg

Sabin tries to pick Samoa Joe up, but he elbows out of it. Chris Sabin gets slammed to the mat with a front suplex. Joe stuns him with a chop to the chest. Chris Sabin catches him off-guard with a leg-trip faceslam which opens a cut on Samoa Joe. Chris Sabin is able to get the pin.

chavo-int_zps6a4fe3c8.jpg

*Chavo Guerrero enters the ring and gets the mic*

Chavo: Everywhere I go, people are asking me the same question. They want to know why I turned on my tag team partner and joined Mike Knox as he was attacking him. It's obvious! It SHOULD be obvious, but seeing this crowd I guess you'll need some help. It's all about legacy. The Guerreros. My family has a long history. The Guerreros are current and future Hall of Famers! Shawn Hernandez? Not so much. Let's look at this logically! Eddy Guerrero, he was a former WORLD champion! A top name in MANY promotions! There's my papa.. Hector.. Mando Guerrero.. The one that started it all, Gory Guerrero! Shawn, have you won a prestigious World title? I don't think so! Fine, let's give you a chance with tag teams. There was us, the former TNA Tag Team champions. Notice I said former, and that loss was because of you. I carried our team, but you started getting heavy. Then there's the Latin American Xchange, where you teamed with Homicide. Not a bad team, you were so-so.. Not too sure about naming yourselves after an airport, but that's another one of your weaknesses. Finally, let's not forget Team Mexican America. Who was your tag partner then? Wasn't it Anarquia? I'm not sure about that, but I know that he was about as authentic as Taco Bell! What I'm saying, Hernandez is that you are not a World champion! You will not be a Hall of Famer and you are obviously not legend material like the Guerreros! VIVA LOS GUERREROS!

Bully Ray def. Robbie E - 4:52 - German suplex - Robbie E goes to attack Bully Ray with a clothesline, but he ducks and the ref gets nailed! Robbie E goes for a dropkick to the back in the corner, but Bully Ray moves out of the way. Bully Ray whips him into the corner. Robbie E counters an attack. Both men fight for control. Bully Ray gets punched by Robbie E. Robbie E tries to irish-whip Bully Ray into the ropes, but he reverses it. Robbie E is sent to the mat with a flapjack. In the corner, Bully Ray attacks him with a knee to the midsection, followed by a diving elbow from the second rope. Bully Ray executes a running back splash onto Robbie E. Robbie E tries for a kick, but Bully Ray counters it with a single-leg Boston crab. He lets go and attacks Robbie E with punches to the forehead. Robbie E surprises him with a neckbreaker. Bully Ray catches Robbie E with a german suplex toss and gets the pin.

Rob Terry def. Jeff Hardy - 9:59 - running clothesline

imp69_zpsa175a310.jpg

Zema Ion attacks Jeff Hardy from behind and slams his head into the steel steps. He tosses Hardy into the ring. Terry goes for a running attack, but Jeff Hardy counters with an armdrag. Jeff Hardy runs at Rob Terry, but gets tossed with a belly-to-belly suplex. In the corner, Rob Terry unloads punches into the midsection of Hardy. Hardy gets tossed to the other side of the ring. Jeff Hardy tries to fight back with a neckbreaker. Hardy sends him into the corner, but Terry counters it and nails him with a clothesline. Hardy is slammed to the mat with a backbreaker. Rob Terry is stunned with a clothesline from Jeff Hardy. Terry rakes at the eyes. He goes for a running attack, but Hardy counters with an armdrag. Terry grabs Hardy and executes the chokeslam. He goes for the pin, but Jeff Hardy kicks out at the one count. Hardy is able to deliver a sidewalk slam onto Rob Terry. Terry gets slammed with a belly-to-belly suplex. Rob Terry goes for an attack from behind, but Hardy fights out of it with back elbows. In the corner, Hardy nails him with a dropkick to the face.

imp70_zps9e076a2b.jpg

Jeff drops an elbow onto Rob Terry. Hardy nails Terry with a punch to the face. In the corner, Jeff Hardy gets rocked with a running clothesline and Rob Terry gets the three count.

Sting/Austin Aries def. Gunner/Bobby Roode - 13:48 - double-team backcracker

imp71_zps773c2c35.jpg

Gunner and Austin Aries trade punches with each other. Aries tries for an irish-whip, but Gunner nails him with a kick to the midsection. Gunner unloads punches to the forehead. Aries gets dropped with a clothesline. Austin Aries catches Gunner on the ring apron with a hotshot on the ropes. Back in the ring, it seems that Bobby Roode is leaving ringside and leaving Gunner to fend for himself!

imp72_zps11b522ed.jpg

Gunner takes Aries down with a neckbreaker. Gunner attacks Austin Aries in the corner, but it gets blocked. Aries climbs to the top and dives off with a dropkick. "A Double" tags out to Sting. Gunner puts him to the mat with a neckbreaker. Off the ropes, Sting drops him with a DDT. Sting hits him with a back elbow. Gunner catches him off-guard and works on the back with forearm shots. Sting tags back out to Austin Aries.

imp73_zps96f71ee8.jpg

Gunner stuns him with a back elbow. Aries goes for the eyes. Sting is tagged back in. Gunner drops him with a back suplex. He goes for a dropkick, but Sting swats it away. Sting tags out to Aries. Austin Aries gets floored with comeback moves. Aries hits him with a leg lariat and tags out to Sting. Gunner sneaks in a back elbow which opens a cut on Sting. Sting grabs Gunner and lifts him up for a tombstone piledriver.

imp74_zpsa3e80963.jpg

Gunner kicks out of a pin attempt. He gets Sting in the corner and hits him with the running knee to the head. Sting is able to tag out to Austin Aries. Aries runs at him for an attack, but Gunner counters with a hiptoss. Aries is bleeding after a round of punches to the forehead. Sting is tagged back in. Both men execute a double-team backcracker on Gunner as Sting gets the pin.

roode-int_zps8bfb26c0.jpg

Borash: Fans, I'm here with one half of the TNA World Tag Team champions. The "IT Factor" Bobby Roode, who tonight walked out on his tag team partner Gunner in their match against co-tag team champion, Austin Aries and Sting. Why did you walk out on Gunner?

Roode: Of course, I walked out on Gunner. Yet, you stand there and ask me why? Jeremy Borash, what did you just announce me as being.

Borash: One half of the World Tag Team champions.

Roode: What else?

Borash: The "IT Factor."

Roode: You question my intentions. My intentions are just that, MINE. Look at my waist. I am part of the TNA World Tag Team champions. This leather strap with gold plating on it says that I don't have to be put in some menial tag team match that the higher-ups thought up after being bored. This belt means that Austin Aries and myself, should be the ones making those type of matches. WE should judge the competition around here, not the other way around. Furthermore, I've said it before and I'll say it a hundred times over. I am Bobby Roode, the "IT Factor" of professional wrestling. I make the decisions because I win matches and I win titles. So my REAL tag team partner got a little workout tonight. Congratulations on the win, Aries. Why did I walk away from that tag match, Gunner? Because I'm the "IT Factor", you're not.

Hernandez def. Chavo Guerrero - 9:02 - countout

imp75_zps1d202db9.jpg

As Chavo Guerrero comes down to the ring, Hernandez doesn't wait for him and leaves the ring to attack. Hernandez hits a forearm to the chest on the ring apron. The match starts as both men re-enter the ring. Chavo Guerrero hits an elbowdrop on him. Hernandez fights back with a spinebuster. Chavo gets hit with a knee to the midsection. Hernandez is sent flying after Chavo Guerrero nails him with a spinning headscissors. Hernandez picks him up and slams him to the mat with an elbow. Hernandez slams him to the mat with a blue thunder powerbomb. Hernandez lifts Chavo in the air with a military press.

imp76_zps84b1f6e3.jpg

Chavo nails him with a chop in the corner. Hernandez goes for a clothesline, but Chavo ducks under it. Chavo Guerrero slams him to the mat with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Hernandez gets dropped with a European uppercut. Hernandez nails Chavo with a hard punch. He follows it with a clothesline. Guerrero goes for a kick to the midsection, but it gets countered with a belly-to-belly suplex. Chavo picks him up for a jumping powerbomb. They leave the ring and fight on the outside.

imp77_zps759a2afd.jpg

Hernandez tackles Chavo Guerrero through the guardrail. He re-enters the ring as Chavo is still out on the floor. Chavo Guerrero gets counted out.

Week 44 -

xplosion_zpsf11fd709.jpg

Manik def. Sam Shaw - 9:58 - bridging leg-hook belly-to-back suplex

Velvet Sky def. Gail Kim - 10:31 - In Yo Face faceslam

Garrett Bischoff def. Sonjay Dutt - 13:04 - hurricanrana pin reversal

Bully Ray def. Wes Brisco - 8:41 - Bully Bomb. After the match Robbie E attacks Bully Ray from behind.

Chris Sabin def. Christopher Daniels - 8:40 - brainbuster. Robbie E entered the ring to attack Christopher Daniels. Chris Sabin made the save and left as he and Daniels stared at each other.

bf-int_zps9a4decb3.jpg

*Bad Influence enters the ring. Kazarian gets the mic*

Kazarian: Ladies and Gentlemen, if I could have a modicum of decorum here. Please show your respect towards Mr. Daniels.

*Kazarian gives the mic to Christopher Daniels*

Daniels: Thank you, Saint Francis. Over the past couple of weeks, I have become concerned about the mutterings and talk that has been spreading throughout TNA. On my quest to regain the TNA X-Division title, I have heard what began as a barely audible whisper. As time went on, this whisper became louder and louder. What once was a tiny whisper is now a vocal shout. "Hail Sabin," is what has been spoken to me. I will admit, it shakes me to the very core of my being. Chris Sabin, you are a falsehood. You should never be X-Division champion. Because I, Christopher Daniels "The Fallen Angel" define what the X-Division stands for. You people should not have any falsehoods before me.

Kazarian: Especially ones with bad knees..

Daniels: Chris Sabin, I can tell that your soul is as weak as your knees. Continue to shout "Hail Sabin" in disrespect, but I will show my strength and power over you and once again be on the righteous path towards the X-Division Title. That is according to the gospel of Christopher Daniels... My flock, you may worship me...... Now...

Kazarian: And forever more.

Chris Sabin def. Christopher Daniels - #1 Contender's Match - 13:59 - tilt-a-whirl backbreaker

imp78_zpsb47cd634.jpg

Christopher Daniels goes in for a running attack, but Chris Sabin counters it with a hiptoss neckbreaker. Daniels sends him in the corner, but Sabin fights out of it. Christopher Daniels picks him up for a bodyslam, but he counters it with a reverse DDT. Sabin nails him with a back kick to the midsection. Daniels stops the momentum with a backbreaker. Chris Sabin irish-whips Daniels into the ropes and delivers a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker.

imp79_zps42eda388.jpg

He takes Christopher Daniels down to the mat with a neckbreaker drop. Daniels fights back with a Russian legsweep. Chris Sabin is caught with the side effect. Sabin hits him with a back elbow. He charges at Christopher Daniels, but gets slammed to the mat with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Daniels comes down hard with a legdrop. Chris Sabin goes for the Dead End. Christopher Daniels kicks out of the pin attempt. Christopher Daniels nails Sabin with a chop in the corner. Chris Sabin makes a running charge at the ropes and bounces off nailing a stunned Christopher Daniels with an enzuigiri. He drops Daniels with a neckbreaker. Daniels gets locked in a camel clutch, but he reaches the ropes. Chris Sabin nails him with another spin kick to the midsection. Daniels is slammed face first to the mat with a legtrip faceslam. He's bleeding profusely. Christopher Daniels lands on Sabin with a springboard senton back splash. Daniels executes the Angels Wings on Sabin.

imp80_zps5f950835.jpg

He goes for the pin, but Sabin kicks out at the one count. Christopher Daniels sends him into the corner and nails a couple chops to the chest. Chris sabin fights back with a leg lariat. Christopher Daniels gets in another neckbreaker on Sabin. He follows with a leg lariat, opening a cut on the forehead of Chris Sabin.

imp81_zpsae440e9b.jpg

Daniels gets hit with a spinkick. Sabin goes for a kick to the midsection, but Daniels catches it. Chris Sabin counters the leg grab with an enzuigiri. Sabin goes for another tilt-a-whirl backbreaker and gets the pin.

Bully Ray def. Robbie E - Falls Count Anywhere - 6:33 - full nelson slam - They lock up. Robbie E slams Bully Ray with a snapmare. Bully Ray stuns him with a headbutt. Robbie E is sent into the corner, but he fights out of it. Robbie E gets in a knee to the midsection. Bully Ray takes him down with a short-arm clothesline. Bully Ray irish-whips him into the ropes, but Robbie E counters with a belly-to-belly suplex. Robbie E charges at him with a back elbow, but Bully Ray counters with a flapjack. Bully Ray takes him down with a back suplex. Robbie E nails him with a clothesline. Robbie E stuns him with a facebuster to the knee. He gets another knee to the gut on Bully Ray. Robbie E irish-whips Bully Ray into the ropes, but he charges back with a running neckbreaker. Bully Ray tosses him into the ropes, but Robbie E fights back with a shove. Bully Ray charges at him, but falls face first into the mat after a legtrip. They exit the ring. Bully Ray has pulled a table from under the ring.

imp82_zps4ac50146.jpg

He nails Robbe E with it. Robbie E tries a running attack, but Bully Ray slams him onto the table with a flapjack. Robbie E goes for the steps and picks them up. He nails Bully Ray in the forehead with the steps.

imp83_zpsad79a388.jpg

Bully Ray fights back with a clothesline. Bully Ray grabs him from behind with full nelson slam and gets the three count. After the match Robbie E attacks him from behind with a steel pipe!

imp84_zps4bc46375.jpg

Zema Ion def. Jeff Hardy - Falls Count Anywhere - 6:05 - irish-whip into the ring steps - Jeff Hardy runs out and attacks Zema Ion in the ring.

imp85_zpscb417f0b.jpg

Jeff Hardy nails Zema Ion with a kick to the side. He sends Zema Ion into the corner. Ion swats away a charging dropkick into the corner. Jeff Hardy grabs him and executes the Twist of Fate! Zema Ion kicks out at the one count. Zema sends Hardy into the other corner. Jeff Hardy avoids a corner enzuigiri. Zema Ion stuns him with a jumping inverted faceslam. Ion slams him to the mat with a swinging fisherman suplex. Hardy goes to attack Zema in the corner with punches, but Zema Ion pushes him off the turnbuckle. Zema Ion catches him with a leaping superkick.

imp86_zpseedbc8ac.jpg

He nails Jeff Hardy with punches and takes him down with a clothesline. Jeff Hardy exits the ring. He grabs the steps and attacks Zema Ion. They fight for control of the ring steps. Jeff Hardy nails Ion with a running clothesline. Zema Ion irish-whips Jeff Hardy into the ring steps and goes for the pin on the outside.

imp87_zps015b2186.jpg

Gunner/Bobby Roode vs Austin Aries/Sting - Gunner comes out to the ring alone, with Bobby Roode nowhere to be seen.

imp88_zps0888802e.jpg

Sting/Austin Aries def. Gunner - Handicap match - 15:38 - double-team backcracker - Austin Aries nails Gunner with a forearm to the face. Gunner grabs him and slams Aries with a back suplex. Gunner continues with a neckbreaker. Austin Aries gets decked in the jaw with a back elbow. Gunner executes a spinebuster slam. "A Double" fights back with a huricanrana. He rakes the eyes of Gunner. Gunner nails him with another back elbow. Austin Aries tags out to Sting. Sting drops him with a chop block to the leg. Gunner sits Sting up on the top rope. Sting lands on the mat from a top rope hiptoss. Sting stuns Gunner with a dropkick to the mat. Gunner rocks Sting with another back elbow to the face. He puts Sting to the mat with a couple forearms to the back. Sting tags out to Austin Aries. Aries locks in the STF on Gunner.

imp89_zps7ceb6a61.jpg

Gunner is able to reach the ropes. Austin Aries lands an elbow drop onto Gunner. He attacks Gunner's forehead with a kneedrop. Sting is tagged back in. Sting works on the leg of Gunner. Sting nails a fistdrop onto Gunner. Gunner tries to gain control with a neckbreaker. He punches away at the forehead of Sting. Sting tags out to Austin Aries. Gunner goes for a running clothesline, but Aries counters it with a huricanrana. Gunner opens up a cut on Aries with punches to the forehead. Aries gets rocked with a clothesline by Gunner. They take the fight to the outside. Sting tackles Gunner through the guardrail. Gunner makes it back into the ring and picks Austin Aries up for the fireman's carry facebuster.

imp90_zps07132e46.jpg

He goes for the pin, but Aries kicks out. Gunner irish-whips Austin Aries into the corner and follows through with shoulder thrusts to the midsection. Gunner charges into the corner with a forceful knee to the head. Austin Aries is bleeding profusely from this. He is able to tag out to Sting. They execute the double-team backcracker on Gunner and Sting gets the pin. After the match, Bobby Roode appears on stage trash-talking Gunner.

imp91_zps988fe9ce.jpg

Hernandez def. Chavo Guerrero - 10:47 - Gory Bomb - Hernandez runs out from the back and attacks Chavo Guerrero.

imp92_zps8c8d9b7f.jpg

He lands a legdrop onto Chavo. Chavo rakes at the eyes and throws a punch at him. Hernandez picks him up and slams him to the mat with a bodyslam. Chavo Guerrero goes for a leg lariat, but Hernandez swats it away. Hernandez grabs Chavo and picks him up for an Argentine backbreaker. He then slams him face first to the mat. Chavo goes for a kick, but it gets caught. Chavo Guerrero nails him with a leg lariat. Guerrero works on Hernandez in the corner. Hernandez picks Chavo Guerrero up and executes the Border Toss. He follows that move with a flapjack. Chavo gets him trapped in the corner and executes the spinning DDT from the second rope. Chavo Guerrero nails him with a back elbow. Hernandez stuns Chavo with a gutbuster. Chavo kicks out of a pin attempt from a Military Press drop. Hernandez catches him with a clothesline. Chavo tries for a springboard somersault splash, but Hernandez moves out of the way. In the corner, Hernandez runs in with a splash, but Chavo kicks out of another pin attempt. Chavo Guerrero stuns Hernandez with a Russian legsweep. He tries for the STF, but Hernandez fights out of it. Chavo tries to place Hernandez on the top rope, but he fights it with an elbow. Hernandez stands up on the top rope and comes crashing into Chavo Guerrero with a diving shoulderblock.

imp93_zps685c6ed8.jpg

Chavo gets back on his feet and drops Hernandez with a spinning headscissors. Hernandez is busted open after the move. Chavo goes to attack, but Hernandez grabs him and executes the Gory Bomb and gets the pin.

imp94_zpsb9cced1f.jpg

Week 45 -

TNAAgainstAllOddsLogo_zps181fa30f.jpg

Manik def. Petey Williams & Gunner - 20:07 - low roundhouse kick - Gunner grabs Manik and sends him to the mat with a flapjack. Petey Williams stays back from the action, taking his time. Williams attacks Manik with an arm breaker. Gunner is dropped to the mat with a chop block by Petey Williams. Gunner gains control with a back elbow on Williams. Gunner drops him with a clothesline. Manik drops Gunner with a chop block and follows it with a kick to the face. Manik and Petey Williams lock up. Manik hits the dragon whip to the face. Gunner works on Petey Williams with a neckbreaker drop. Gunner goes to attack the leg, but Petey counters with an enzuigiri. Manik is sent hard to the mat with a tilt-a-whirl inverted DDT by Petey Williams. Gunner catches him off-guard and nails the fist drop, causing Petey Williams to be busted open. Manik tries to sneak a pin, but Gunner breaks it up. He punches away at Manik. Petey Williams rolls out and grabs a chair to bring it back inside the ring. Petey sends Manik hard into the corner. Petey Williams goes after Gunner. He locks in a seated bearhug and Manik recovers and nails Gunner with a spin kick.

odds1_zps62b29534.jpg

Gunner lands hard onto the steel chair. Manik executes a swinging neckbreaker on Petey Williams. Gunner attempts a running clothesline, but get hit with an STO by Manik. Petey Williams drops Manik with an enzuigiri. He works on Gunner's arm with an armbar. Petey goes for a pin, but Gunner kicks out. Manik tosses Gunner with a belly-to-belly suplex. Manik hops over the top rope to the ring apron to escape an attack by Gunner, as Williams springboards off to nail Gunner with a spinning headscissors. Gunner, now furious nails Petey Williams with a hard clothesline. Manik slams Gunner with a suplex. Petey Williams nails him from behind and opens a cut on Manik with a kneedrop. Gunner goes in on Williams with punches to the midsection. Gunner picks Williams up for a powerbomb onto the steel chair and goes for a pin.

odds2_zpscbbbe0d8.jpg

Petey Williams somehow kicks out. Manik picks Williams up and executes the Blue Thunder powerbomb on the steel chair. Gunner sneaks the pin attempt, but he kicks out. Petey Williams pulls off a spin-around DDT onto Manik.

odds3_zpsf0909481.jpg

Williams kicks Manik in the midsection and nails another DDT. Gunner drops him with the STO. Gunner goes for a pin, but Manik breaks the pin attempt. Gunner attacks the leg of Manik. Manik tries for an abdominal stretch submission on Petey Williams, but Gunner breaks it up. All three men, face-off with each other battered and bruised.

odds4_zpsc8a872c0.jpg

Gunner executes a neckbreaker on Petey Williams. Manik attacks Gunner with a running dropkick to the face. Manik executes the double-knee gutbuster on Williams. Manik nails Gunner with a low roundhouse kick to the thigh of Gunner which drops him. Gunner's leg seems to be injured. He targets Petey Williams with another and goes for the pin. Manik gets the three count.

odds5_zps56288726.jpg

Garrett Bischoff/AJ Styles def. Sonjay Dutt/Sam Shaw - 11:23 - small package

odds6_zps2483f506.jpg

odds7_zps2d5ffb8e.jpg

Garrett attacks Sonjay Dutt with a running clothesline. In the corner, Garrett Bischoff puts him to the mat with a superplex. Sonjay Dutt tries to get an offense with a leg lariat. He continues with a arm-hold hurricanrana out of the corner. Sonjay tags out to Sam Shaw. Garrett gets nailed with a spinning back elbow. Sam Shaw executes a German suplex. Garrett Bischoff drops him with a clothesline. Shaw gets a superkick in on Bischoff. Garrett nails Sam Shaw with punches in the corner. AJ Styles is tagged in. AJ executes the superkick on Sam Shaw. Shaw nails a running dropkick in the corner on AJ Styles. He slams Styles head first to the mat with a faceslam. AJ Styles hits Sam Shaw with a flying forearm. AJ continues with a powerslam to the mat. Sam Shaw makes it to his corner and tags out to Sonjay Dutt. Dutt nails Styles with a back elbow. AJ Styles sends Sonjay Dutt into the corner, but Sonjay kicks off an attack. Sonjay goes for a punch, but AJ Styles counters it with a discus clothesline. AJ tags out to Garrett Bischoff. Garrett stomps away at Sonjay Dutt. Sonjay gets back on his feet and drops Garrett with a leg whip, opening a cut on Bischoff. Garrett tags back out to AJ Styles. AJ nails him with a chop. He rocks Sonjay Dutt with a neckbreaker. Sonjay fights back with a spin-around DDT. AJ Styles tags out to Garrett Bischoff. Sonjay Dutt sets him up on the top turnbuckle and brings him down to the mat with a top rope frankensteiner.

odds8_zpse2a82ab4.jpg

He follows through with a slingshot somersault senton. Garrett tries for a running attack, but Sonjay gets him in a small package. Garrett is able to roll the small package over and get the three count.

odds9_zpsefafee08.jpg

Chris Sabin def. Samoa Joe - TNA X-Division Title Match - 16:19 - spinning kick to the head

odds10_zps02c3ce4a.jpg

Samoa Joe nails him with a chop. He grabs Chris Sabin's leg and executes a dragon screw. Sabin gets in a back elbow. He follows with a back kick to the midsection of Samoa Joe. Joe works on the leg of Chris Sabin. Sabin nails Samoa Joe with a spinning elbow to the face. Sabin takes him down with a huricanrana, then follows it with an inverted huricanrana on Samoa Joe.

odds11_zpsb678cecb.jpg

He irish-whips him into the ropes and executes a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. In the corner, Chris Sabin hits a body press and leaps off the ropes with a dropkick. Samoa Joe fights back with punches to the midsection. He then tosses Sabin across the ring with a belly-to-belly suplex. Joe drops him with another dragon screw. Chris Sabin nails a back kick to the midsection. Sabin charges in the corner with a dropkick, but Samoa Joe moves out of the way. Chris Sabin tries for a suplex, but Joe counters it and drops him with a neckbreaker. Samoa Joe follows with a powerslam. Sabin gets rocked with a chop, but he returns it with a back kick to the midsection. He goes for another, but Samoa Joe drops him with a dragon screw. Sabin gets back on his feet and gets Joe with a dragon screw. He slams Joe with a back suplex. Samoa Joe puts him to the mat with a belly-to-belly suplex. Chris Sabin picks him up for a brainbuster and goes for the pin, but Joe kicks out. Sabin grabs the leg after a kick attempt, but Joe counters it with an enzuigiri.

odds12_zps559d1202.jpg

Samoa Joe locks in an achilles tendon lock, but Chris Sabin breaks out of it. Joe makes a running dash towards Sabin, who attempts a small package. Joe kicks out of it. In the corner, Chris Sabin gets hit with a running dropkick. Both men trade kicks with each other. Samoa Joe drops Sabin with a backbreaker. Sabin is able to hit Joe with a round of back kicks and drops him with a leg lariat. Sabin misses a springboard press. Samoa Joe gets up and drops an elbow onto the back of Chris Sabin. Sabin gets in a reverse DDT, but Joe kicks out of the pin attempt. Sabin stuns Joe with a kick and follows with a spinning kick to the head. Sabin gets the pin. Chris Sabin is the NEW TNA X-Division Champion!

odds13_zps75848f1f.jpg

Gail Kim def. Velvet Sky - TNA Knockout Title Match - 12:16 - trapped-arm neckbreaker drop

odds14_zps6c4f9fa2.jpg

Gail Kim gets in a knee to the midsection on Velvet Sky. Velvet Sky gets rocked to the mat with a dropkick to the back. Velvet Sky tackles her with a Thesz Press and punches. She tries a running attack in the corner, but Gail Kim moves out of the way. Gail Kim hits her with a punch. Velvet Sky fights back with a chop. Gail puts her to the mat with a Russian legsweep. She follows with a neckbreaker. Velvet Sky gains an offense with an armdrag. She locks in a Boston crab on Gail Kim, but it gets broken. Velvet is dropped with a dropkick to the back. Velvet Sky irish-whips Gail Kim to the corner. She nails her with a chop. Velvet tries for an attack, but Gail fights it off with a back elbow. Gail Kim dives onto Velvet Sky with a flying huricanrana. She takes Velvet Sky to the mat with a single-arm DDT.

odds15_zps07593b8d.jpg

Velvet Sky gets a hiptoss in on Gail Kim. She runs at Gail Kim, but she counters it with a hiptoss. Gail goes to attack, but Velvet Sky hits her with a clothesline. Velvet Sky makes a comeback, but Gail drops her with a backbreaker. Velvet Sky catches Gail Kim off-guard with a bulldog. Gail Kim sneaks in with the Eat Defeat, but Velvet Sky kicks out of a pin attempt. Velvet Sky is dazed with a spinning headscissors by Gail Kim. Gail puts on a chinlock, but Velvet Sky breaks the hold. Velvet surprises Gail Kim with the In Yo Face faceslam.

odds16_zps86470ce9.jpg

She goes for the pin. Gail kicks out at two. Gail drops Velvet Sky with a frankensteiner. Gail Kim executes a sidewalk slam and goes for the pin, but it gets kicked out. Gail Kim drops her with a trapped-arm neckbreaker drop and goes for another pin and gets the three count. Gail Kim is the NEW TNA Knockout Champion!!!

odds17_zps63add812.jpg

Mr. Anderson def. Wes Brisco - 11:44 - top rope back suplex - Wes Brisco drops Mr. Anderson with a German suplex. Brisco targets the back of the head with an elbow. Mr. Anderson fights back with a jawbreaker. He punches away at Wes Brisco in the corner. Wes Brisco gets in a back elbow on Mr. Anderson. Anderson irish-whips Brisco into the corner. He goes in for a big boot, but Wes Brisco moves out of the way. Wes Brisco nails Mr. Anderson with a chop in the corner. Brisco continues the attack in the corner with punches. Mr. Anderson irish-whips Brisco into the ropes. Brisco puts him to the mat with a monkey flip. Mr. Anderson is able to nail him with a big boot. Wes Brisco comes back at him with a shoulder block. Anderson is dropped in the corner with a clothesline. Brisco rakes the eyes of Mr. Anderson. He punches away at Mr. Anderson. Anderson gets sent to the mat with a belly-to-belly suplex. Mr. Anderson fights back with a bodyslam, followed by a running elbow drop. Wes Brisco runs at Mr. Anderson, but gets a powerslam. Anderson charges at Brisco in the corner, but he counters it with an STO. Brisco attacks him with another elbow to the back of the head. Mr. Anderson gets control in the corner and signals for the Mic Check. He executes it and goes for the pin, but Brisco kicks out of it. Wes Brisco is bleeding after a back elbow from Mr. Anderson. Anderson locks in the figure-four leglock, but Wes Brisco turns it over. In the corner, Mr. Anderson sends Wes Brisco to the mat with a top rope back suplex and gets the pin.

Bad Influence def. Dirty Heels - TNA Tag Title Match - 3:10 - Disqualification - Christopher Daniels charges at Austin Aries, but gets an atomic drop. Aries takes him to the mat with a legtrip. Daniels counters an irish-whip with a kick to the midsection. He drops Aries with a back suplex. Austin Aries picks him up for a fisherman suplex. Aries goes for a punch, but Christopher Daniels counters with a punch of his own. Aries nails a backbreaker on Christopher Daniels. Kazarian is tagged in. He irish-whips Austin Aries into the ropes and slams him to the mat with an armdrag. Aries fights back with a leg lariat against Kazarian. He goes for another running attack, but Kaz counters it with an armdrag. Kazarian puts Aries to the mat with a takedown. Bobby Roode enters the ring to attack Kaz, but he fights him off. This is enough time for Aries to regain composure and go after Kazarian. The ref starts counting against Roode to leave the ring, but he argues with the ref. The ref calls for the bell. Dirty Heels retain the TNA Tag Titles.

CHAMPIONSHIP SCRAMBLE

----

Kurt Angle vs James Storm vs Magnus vs Hernandez vs Bully Ray - 20:00 Minutes - TNA World Title Match

Kurt Angle starts off the match against Bully Ray.

odds18_zps133eaa0a.jpg

Bully Ray lays into Kurt Angle with punches, but Angle fight back with a snapmare. Bully Ray picks him up and locks in a bearhug. Angle is able to break out of it. Kurt Angle charges at him but is sent to the mat with a flapjack. Angle is able to come back with a belly-to-belly suplex. He follows with a belly-to-back suplex. Bully Ray sneaks in a clothesline that drops Angle. Bully Ray attacks him in the corner with a forearm to the back. Angle counters with one of his own and executes a German suplex. Kurt Angle locks in an armbar, but Bully Ray fights out of it. Both men fight in the corner. Bully Ray irish-whips Angle to the other corner. Angle counters with a clothesline. Angle runs at Bully Ray, but gets a flapjack and hits face first to the mat. Kurt Angle gets hit with a back elbow. Bully Ray drops him with a clothesline. On the outside, Angle sends Bully Ray into the guardrail. Bully Ray fights him and lands an elbow drop.

Magnus enters the match.

odds19_zps61c4f61b.jpg

Magnus goes after Bully Ray and pulls him off the ring apron. He flattens Bully Ray with a punch. Bully Ray gets rocked with a headbutt. Back in the ring, Kurt Angle sends him into the corner. Magnus follows with a running dropkick. Angle attacks Magnus. Magnus irish-whips Kurt Angle into the other corner and follows with a dropkick to the face. Magnus drops Angle with a bulldog while he's distracted. Bully Ray goes for a pin attempt on Angle, but it gets kicked out of. Kurt Angle nails Bully Ray with a spinebuster. Magnus executes a swinging neckbreaker on Kurt Angle. Bully Ray nails Angle with a boot to the head. Magnus stuns Bully Ray with an atomic drop. Magnus goes for a pin on Bully Ray, but Angle breaks it up. They double team Magnus with a gutbuster. Angle nails Bully Ray with a German suplex. Magnus sends Kurt between the turnbuckles, shoulder first into the ringpost.

Hernandez enters the match.

odds20_zpsd467d859.jpg

Hernandez breaks a pin attempt by Magnus. Angle slams Bully Ray with a spinebuster. He executes a powerbomb on Bully Ray. Hernandez slams Magnus to the mat with a back suplex. Angle sends Bully Ray out of the ring. Hernandez throws punches at Magnus. Bully Ray has a steel chair and slams it over Kurt Angle's head. Magnus slams Hernandez with a back suplex. Hernandez comes back with a clothesline and goes for the pin, but Magnus is too close to the ropes. Back in the ring, Angle slams Bully Ray to the mat with a belly-to-belly suplex. Hernandez left the ring and grabs a sledgehammer. Back in the ring, he drives it into the midsection of Magnus. Bully Ray runs into the back of the head of Kurt Angle with a clothesline. Magnus runs at Hernandez, but it gets countered with a flapjack. Bully Ray punches away at Kurt Angle. Angle is able to sneak in the Angle Slam on Bully Ray. Magnus catches Hernandez in a running bulldog onto a steel chair. Angle leaves the ring. Bully Ray follows and hits him with a clothesline. Hernandez stuns Magnus with a spinebuster out of the corner. Bully Ray suplexes Kurt Angle back in the ring. Magnus picks up Hernandez for a pumphandle powerslam. He goes for the pin, but Hernandez kicks out. Hernandez attempts a powerbomb, but it's countered with a faceslam by Magnus. Bully Ray executes a German suplex on Kurt Angle. Angle executes the Angle Slam on Bully Ray. Bully Ray gets dropped with a back suplex. Hernandez drops Magnus with a gut buster.

James Storm enters the match.

odds21_zps0bba47b1.jpg

Bully Ray goes for a diving knee on Kurt Angle. Angle kicks out of a pin attempt. Hernandez slams James Storm to the mat with a spinebuster slam. Angle nails Magnus with the Angle Slam. Bully Ray stuns Angle with a headbutt. Kurt Angle comes back and rocks Bully Ray with a back suplex. James Storm goes for the pin on Bully Ray while the other participants are distracted.

James Storm successfully pins Bully Ray with 4:00 left in the match.

odds22_zps43c6dc42.jpg

Kurt Angle, not happy with this sends Storm with force into the turnbuckle making him bounce off and falling to the mat. Bully Ray slams Magnus with a back suplex. Storm attacks Bully Ray with a back elbow, busting him wide open. Hernandez slams Angle to the mat with a back suplex. Bully Ray exits the ring. Magnus picks James Storm up for the pumphandle slam. Back in the ring, Bully Ray stuns Hernandez with an atomic drop. He then goes over to Kurt Angle and executes the Bully Cutter. Angle is bleeding profusely. James Storm drops Magnus with a flapjack. Storm uses the sledgehammer on Magnus. Hernandez follows it with a belly-to-belly toss. Angle slams Bully Ray with a spinebuster. Hernandez picks Magnus up and executes the Border Toss. Kurt Angle tries a pin attempt on Bully Ray, but he kicks out. Bully Ray grabs Kurt Angle for the full nelson slam. Magnus grabs James Storm by the leg and drops a knee on it. Magnus hits Hernandez with a back elbow and attacks him with chops, sending him out of the ring. Kurt Angle locks in a rear-naked choke on Bully Ray. Hernandez attacks James Storm with the STO. Magnus executes a backbreaker on Hernandez. Bully Ray and Kurt Angle trade punches with each other. Angle has enough of this and tosses him with a belly-to-belly suplex. Hernandez and Storm go to attack Magnus and attempt a double-team suplex, but Magnus counters it with a DDT on both men!

odds23_zps389a7076.jpg

Magnus locks in the Texas cloverleaf on James Storm with 10 seconds to go in the match. Hernandez breaks the hold. James Storm is the NEW TNA World Heavyweight Champion!!!

odds24_zps8f316f25.jpg

storm-int_zpsff5900ea.jpg

Borash: I'm here with the newly crowned TNA World Heavyweight Champion, "Cowboy" James Storm. Congratulations on the amazing win tonight at Against All Odds, any comments on tonight?

Storm: It was an amazing win, JB. The Tennessee Cowboy rises once again to be on top! My chances of becoming World champion again were very slim. There were some heavy hitters in that ring. It's like how the song says, "know when to hold'em, know when to fold'em, know when to walk away." What's the next line, JB?

Borash: Umm.. Know when to run.

Storm: Sounds like somebody listens to Kenny Rogers, here. Tonight, I was the final man to enter the ring. I got my shots in, but I took my time to go for the big win. As everyone saw, Kurt Angle slammed Bully Ray to the mat. The ring general that Kurt Angle is, he did something that you never do. Especially, a match like tonight. Kurt has won championships many times and he should know that you NEVER turn your back. So while he was distracted by Magnus and Hernandez, I went for broke. Kurt Angle, I took back MY World title. SORRY! About your d*mn luck! Now that the dealin' is done, the only thing that I'll be counting are the soon to be empty bottles. Beer me!

Notes:

Garrett Bischoff vs Sonjay Dutt during the week show was actually a really good match.

Chavo and Hernandez feud going strong.

Roode/Gunner was the first time seeing the whole string of cut scenes: Someone abandon their tag partner, then the following week they don't show up for the tag match until after it to mock the other guy.

Agains All Odds - Gunner vs Manik vs Petey Williams was an amazing match to watch! LOVED it!

Once again, I didn't fix the booking for Against All Odds main event! LOL

Finally, think I need to tone down with the pictures?? Sorry about the overload of them this time! lol

April

Week 4.

33x7x2b.png

Matches:

Evan Bourne def. Jerry Lawler-Singles match

HIGHLIGHTS:

28swio5.png

Dean Ambrose def. Santino Marella-Submission match

HIGHLIGHTS:

snfpes.jpg

10o2t8m.jpg

10gmudd.jpg

abrztd.jpg

2h4yx53.jpg

kdq0le.jpg

odcgl.jpg

347d2sk.jpg

Nikki Bella def. Alicia Fox-Number #1 contenders match

HIGHLIGHTS:

11sm59w.jpg

3010qb9.jpg

2gttfme.jpg

wlp37s.jpg

21aa7pw.jpg

2whftkx.jpg

2iiwdo7.jpg

2v80jmt.jpg

I'll edit the post with the other matches when i'm motivated, this is taking so long and i'm bored.

I'll probably post them tonight. :)

Well I don't have any pictures to share, but I can share some current fueds, and happenings that are occurring in my Universe Mode.

This past Monday on Raw, one night removed from the huge Royal Rumble PPV, the Royal Rumble winner, The Rock would come out, and express how it feels good to be back, and that the returning Undertaker put up a helluva fight. The Rock would be cut off by CM Punk, along side him Paul Heyman. Punk would go on to say that he feels it's unfair how he lost the triple threat WWE Championship match at the Royal Rumble (It was Kofi Kingston defending his WWE Championship against John Cena, and CM Punk, Cena was victorious),  and thinks he should be going on to the Main Event at Wrestlemania. Punk would eventually challenge Rock to a match,  and added the stipulation that if Punk wins, Punk gets Rock's main event spot at Mania. Well newly appointed General Mangaer, Brad Maddox wasn't having none of that. Maddox made the Punk, Rock match official, but the stipulation was a no go. However, if Punk can beat Rock tonight, Punk will face Rock at the Elimination Chamber PPV, with the Mania Main Event spot on the line. Well, the time comes, it's Rock vs Punk, however as the bell rings, out comes Daniel Bryan screaming NO! NO! NO! NO! Daniel Bryan would go on to say that he was screwed by The Rock last night in the Rumble match (Rock eliminated Bryan), and then would continue to scream NO! Punk took advantage of the interruption, and blind sided The Rock from behind. Fast forward about 20 minutes later, The Rock would go on to win this match. Down the ramp came Daniel Bryan, Bryan hopped on the apron, Rock urged Bryan to get in the ring. Before Bryan could do so, out came Maddox. Maddox would announce that next week, it'll be Daniel Bryan vs CM Punk in a Elimination Chamber qualifying match. Whoever wins, is in the WWE Championship Chamber match. I should bring up that earlier in the night, Randy Orton defeated Cody Rhodes to qualify for the WWE Championship Chamber match. So, so far it's Cena, and Orton in that Chamber match. Should be a fun Raw next week. Right now, I'm actually just finishing up ECW in my Universe Mode. I'll probably post all the shows I'm doing, and the Champions on those shows once I get a chance. Just thought I'd post something.

TNA Universe
------------------

February -
Week 45 -

xplosion_zpsf11fd709.jpg

Chavo Guerrero def. Robbie E - 10:49 - Gory Bomb

Christopher Daniels def. Wes Brisco - 12:10 - rolling cutter

Sonjay Dutt/Sam Shaw def. Bobby Roode/Garrett Bischoff - 21:35 - top rope frankensteiner

AJ Styles def. Manik - 9:46 - countout

Samoa Joe def. Jay Bradley - 13:53 - powerslam. Christopher Daniels attacked Samoa Joe from behind before the match. After the match, Jay Bradley raised Samoa Joe's hand in victory.

ODB def. Velvet Sky - 8:20 - TKO - Gail Kim walks down and sits at the commentator's table. ODB punches Velvet Sky. Velvet brings her down with a headlock takedown. Velvet Sky gets rocked with a clothesline. She fights back with a forearm to the chest of ODB. ODB tosses her across the ring. She sends Velvet Sky forcibly to the corner. Velvet gets dropped with an inverted neckbreaker. She tries to fight against ODB with a jawbreaker. ODB sends Velvet Sky into the ropes, but she counters with a belly-to-belly suplex.
imp94a_zpsabe34fb7.jpg
Velvet Sky follows it with a bodyslam. ODB regains control with an elbow to the back of the head. ODB slams her to the mat with a back suplex. She punches away at the forehead of Velvet Sky. Velvet Sky charges at her with a clothesline. ODB flattens her with a Thesz Press. ODB bounces off the ropes and lands a splash. Velvet Sky leaves the ring and confronts Gail Kim. After an exchange of words, Gail Kim leaves the ringside.
imp94b_zps3a822573.jpg
ODB uses the distraction and sends Velvet Sky through the table with a DDT. Velvet Sky is able to make it back into the ring before the ten count. Velvet Sky attacks ODB with a comeback cross body press. She goes for a pin, but ODB kicks out. ODB had her own comeback. ODB executes the TKO and gets the three count.

Samoa Joe def. Christopher Daniels - 7:32 - rear-naked choke hold - Samoa Joe drops Christopher Daniels with a neckbreaker. He follows with a running boot to the face. Daniels gets in a snapmare. Joe gets dropped with a Russian legsweep. Samoa Joe sends Daniels into the corner. Christopher Daniels gets hit with a running enzuigiri in the corner. Joe sends Daniels into the ropes and slams him to the mat with a powerslam. Samoa Joe locks in the STF, but Christopher Daniels reaches the ropes. Daniels tries to fight back with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker countering a running attack. Joe uses his legs to lock Christopher Daniels in a headlock. He elbows Daniels in the head, opening a cut. Back on his feet, Daniels surprises Samoa Joe with a running faceslam.
imp94c_zpscb847021.jpg
Joe is slammed to the mat with a back suplex. Samoa Joe goes in for an attack, but Christopher Daniels rakes the eyes. Joe cuts him down with a massive chop to the chest. Daniels comes back with a leg lariat. He attacks Samoa Joe with another tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Samoa Joe gets back on his feet and drops Daniels with an Emerald Frosion. Christopher Daniels kicks out of the pin attempt. He brings Joe down with swinging neckbreaker. Joe gets hit with a jumping legdrop by Daniels. Samoa Joe comes out of nowhere with the rear-naked choke hold.
imp94d_zps7db858e2.jpg
Christopher Daniels taps out. Chris Sabin appears on the stage, applauding Samoa Joe's win.
imp94e_zps99479d23.jpg

Bully Ray def. Robbie E - 7:04 - Bully Cutter - Robbie E comes from behind and attacks Bully Ray in the ring. Robbie E fist pumps after the attack.
imp94f_zps9d0c0962.jpg
He nails Bully Ray with a back elbow. Robbie E sets him up on the turnbuckle and delivers a hanging DDT. Robbie E taunts the crowd, again. He steals Bully Ray's finisher, the Bully Bomb and tries for a pin attempt but Bully Ray kicks out. Bully Ray fights back with punches and lands a flying elbow drop. He sends Robbie E to the mat with a headbutt. Bully Ray irish-whips Robbie E into the corner and lands a running neckbreaker. Bully Ray bounces off the ropes and executes a senton splash onto Robbie E. Robbie E tries to fight back with a neckbreaker. Bully Ray sends him into the corner and follows in with a splash. He drops Robbie E with a belly-to-belly suplex. Robbie E is able to stun Bully Ray with a faceslam to the knee. Bully Ray nails the Bully Cutter on Robbie E and gets the pin.

Sting def. Garrett Bischoff - 11:08 - Scorpion Death Drop - Garrett Bischoff attacks Sting with a round of punches. Sting tosses him to the mat. Garrett Bischoff is irish-whipped into the ropes and gets nailed with a clothesline. After a corner attack, Sting drops Bischoff with a bulldog. Sting works on the leg. Garrett Bischoff tries to gain control with a back suplex. He hits Sting with a forearm to the chest. Sting nails Garrett Bischoff with another clothesline. Sting slams him to the mat with a suplex. Garrett fights back with a headlock takedown. Sting executes a sidewalk slam on Garrett Bischoff. Garrett gets nailed with a fistdrop to the head. Bischoff tries to fight back with a jawbreaker. He drops Sting with a back suplex. Sting tries to fight back, but Garrett Bischoff rakes the eyes. Garrett executes an elbow drop onto Sting. Garrett attempts a small package pin, but Sting kicks out. Sting stuns him with an atomic drop followed by a jawbreaker. Bischoff fights back with a round of punches to the head.
imp94g_zpsec3ebe38.jpg
Sting fights back with another fistdrop. Garrett Bischoff takes him to the mat with a bodyslam. He punches away at Sting and opens a cut on his forehead. Sting regains control with a DDT on Bischoff. Sting executes the tombstone piledriver on Garrett, but he kicks out of the pin attempt. Garrett Bischoff goes for a kick to the midsection, but Sting blocks it and pulls off the Scorpion Death Drop and gets the three count. After the match, Sting offers a handshake. Garrett Bischoff swats it away.
imp94h_zps74043711.jpg
Hernandez def. Kurt Angle - 7:08 - Border Toss - Kurt Angle sends Hernandez into the corner. Hernandez is sent to the mat with a back suplex. Hernandez irish-whips him to the ropes, but Angle counters with a belly-to-belly suplex.
imp94i_zpsca5638a6.jpg
Hernandez drops Kurt Angle with a spinebuster. Angle charges at him, but gets hit with a flapjack slam. Hernandez executes a gutwrench slam to the mat. Kurt Angle gets in a bodyslam. He drops Hernandez with a back suplex. Angle works on the neck with a neckbreaker. Hernandez goes for a punch, but Angle blocks it. Kurt Angle pops him with a European uppercut. In the corner, Hernandez sets Angle up on the top rope. Kurt Angle is slammed to the mat with a superplex. Kurt Angle is able to come back with a clothesline. Hernandez slams him to the mat. He follows with a sidewalk slam. Angle tries for a clothesline, but Hernandez counters with a flapjack. Kurt Angle executes a belly-to-belly suplex. Hernandez returns with a back suplex. Angle hits him with a European uppercut. In the corner, Hernandez executes another superplex on Kurt Angle. Hernandez picks up a limp Kurt Angle and goes for the Border Toss.
imp94j_zps1a2ef461.jpg
He goes for the pin and gets the three count. Magnus appears on stage after the match with a few words for Hernandez.
imp94k_zpsd35a5905.jpg

Week 46 -
xplosion_zpsf11fd709.jpg

Jay Bradley def. Sam Shaw - 11:27 - Boomstick

Manik def. Chris Sabin - 15:57 - running dropkick to the face

Gail Kim def. Mickie James - 13:03 - monkey flip

Garrett Bischoff/Jesse Godderz def. Sonjay Dutt/James Storm - 13:56 - snapmare driver after James Storm left ringside.

Christopher Daniels def. Wes Brisco & Kazarian - 16:37 - rolling cutter

gail-int_zps14027192.jpg
Gail: Velvet, I beat you for this Knockouts title and here you are tonight in a #1 Contender's match for my belt. You keep grasping at straws thinking that when you win the TNA Knockouts title, you will be the toughest, most dominant wrestler in this division. You're not. Check back into reality and think about how many times you have lost this belt. You will NEVER be as good as I am in the ring week in and week out. Good luck with your match against ODB tonight, you're gonna need all the luck you can get if you think you'll ever have this title again.
Velvet Sky def. ODB - #1 Contender's Match - 12:31 - fireman's carry facebuster - ODB knocks Velvet Sky down with a running shoulderblock. Velvet sends her into the corner and nails a chop. ODB is stunned with a back elbow by Velvet Sky. She sends ODB into the ropes, but ODB counters with a Thesz Press and punches. Velvet Sky attempts a running attack, but ODB counters with a Samoan Drop. She tosses Velvet across the ring. Velvet Sky fights back with a round of punches. ODB takes her down with another Samoan Drop. She gets a knee to the gut in on Velvet Sky. Velvet Sky tries to regain control with a dropkick. ODB sends her into the corner and follows with a clothesline. She nails a running splash on Velvet Sky. ODB locks in a Boston Crab.
imp95_zps0e906055.jpg
Velvet Sky breaks the hold. Velvet sends ODB into the corner and follows with a clothesline. ODB gets hit with an elbow drop across the back of the head. ODB attempts a small package, but Velvet Sky kicks out. Velvet picks ODB up for a suplex. ODB gets hit with another clothesline in the corner. ODB grabs Velvet Sky for the fallaway slam. ODB attacks her in the corner, but Velvet Sky counters and nails a flying dropkick on ODB. Velvet Sky picks ODB up on her shoulders and executes the fireman's carry facebuster!
imp96_zpsa50495eb.jpg
Velvet Sky gets the three count! Gail Kim comes out on stage to talk trash to Velvet Sky.
imp97_zpsa5ac4b6c.jpg

Samoa Joe vs Chris Sabin
imp98_zps20d662df.jpg
Chris Sabin comes out and announce he has a replacement for the match tonight. Wes Brisco comes out and heads to the ring.
Wes Brisco def. Samoa Joe - 11:19 - flying crossbody press - Wes Brisco hits Samoa Joe with a punch. He irish-whips Samoa Joe into the ropes, but Joe counters it with a belly-to-belly suplex. He sits Wes Brisco up and bounces off the ropes. Brisco is nailed with a running boot to the head. Samoa Joe sends him into the corner and nails him with a chop. Wes Brisco brings him down with an armbar. Samoa Joe gets stunned with a back breaker. Wes Brisco follows it with a back suplex. He irish-whips Samoa Joe into the ropes, but it gets countered again with a belly-to-belly suplex by Samoa Joe. Joe takes him to the mat with a crossface submission, but Brisco gets to the ropes. He slams Samoa Joe to the mat and nails him with a round of punches to the forehead. Joe gets rocked with an elbow to the back of the head. In the corner, Wes Brisco attacks Joe with a chop and punches.
imp99_zps2b681d98.jpg
Samoa Joe fights back with chops to the chest. He drops the elbow onto the leg of Wes Brisco. Brisco tries to attack him in the corner, but Joe blocks it and dives off the top rope with a leg lariat. Wes Brisco gets dropped with a powerslam comeback. Joe sends Brisco shoulder-first between the turnbuckle into the ringpost. He picks Brisco up and slams him to the mat with a front suplex drop. Wes Brisco gains control in the corner and sends Samoa Joe to the mat with a superplex.
imp100_zpsa80cbc0f.jpg
Samoa Joe gets slammed to the mat. Wes Brisco climbs to the top rope and executes a flying crossbody press on Samoa Joe and gets the pin.

*Magnus is in the ring with the mic*

mag-int_zpsa94f16eb.jpg

Magnus: You're probably wondering why I am out here. I've got a little dispute with something. Last week, the Impact right after Against All Odds, the main event was Kurt Angle versus Hernandez. Since this was right after the pay-per-view, one would assume that they are fighting each other for another shot at the TNA World title, won by James Storm. Where was I on the card last week? Nowhere. I am placed in the World title match at Against All Odds and then never to be seen again? Even with the obvious fact that Kurt Angle was pinned, and no matter how many times the management has built up Hernandez for a World title shot he has failed every single time. I'm not trying to say that when Chavo Guerrero came out here and ran his mouth that he was one-hundred percent correct, but as far as Hernandez being a World champion? You can't help but to take what he said into consideration. Well, take THIS into consideration. I believe I should deserve to have another title shot and I deserve to be the TNA World Champion. Hernandez, maybe it's time you should throw in the towel on your dreams of being the TNA World Champion and I'm going to help you make that decision tonight in a match. You versus me and then we will see who is championship material and who isn't.

Bully Ray def. Robbie E - Falls Count Anywhere - 6:51 - Bully Cutter - Bully Ray runs to the ring and attacks Robbie E.
imp101_zps659eae1b.jpg
imp102_zpsbfc3b00f.jpg
Robbie E fights back with a belly-to-belly suplex. In the corner, Bully Ray puts Robbie E down to the mat with a knee to the midsection and follows it with an elbow drop from the second rope. He attacks Robbie E with a forearm to the back. Both men leave the ring and each grab a set of ring steps.
imp103_zps93af6ed6.jpg
Robbie E nails Bully Ray with the steps. Bully Ray is able to tackle Robbie E, making him drop the steps. Robbie E is surprised with the Bully Cutter on the floor. Bully Ray goes for the pin, but it gets kicked out at the one count. Bully Ray brings the steps into the ring. Robbie E slams the steps into Bully Ray as he was distracted. Bully Ray recovers and executes the Bully Bomb on Robbie E. Robbie E tries to fight back with a facebuster to the knee. Bully Ray slams him to the mat with a back suplex. Robbie E rakes at the eyes of Bully Ray. He goes to attack Bully Ray with the steps, but Bully Ray gets control of the steps. He runs into Robbie E with the steps and opens up a cut on his forhead. Bully Ray executes another Bully Cutter and gets the pin.
imp104_zpseb24398e.jpg

Sting def. Garrett Bischoff - 1:42 - countout - Both men lock up. Sting sends Garrett Bischoff into the ropes with an irish-whip, but he counters with a belly-to-belly suplex. Bischoff irish-whips Sting into the ropes, but Sting comes back with a clothesline. Garrett Bischoff motions that he's done and leaves the ring heading to the back. He gets counted out.

Hernandez def. Magnus - 8:23 - countout
imp105_zpsd826ce38.jpg
James Storm walks down to the ring and sits at the commentator's table. Magnus nails Hernandez with a back elbow. He drops Hernandez with a swinging neckbreaker. Hernandez gets back on his feet and tackles Magnus. He picks Magnus up for a gutbuster across the knee. Magnus gets in a European uppercut. Hernandez is dropped with another neckbreaker. Magnus nails the back elbow. Hernandez tries to fight back. He lifts Magnus up in the air with a Military Press.
imp106_zps14335ea5.jpg
Magnus is dropped with a sidewalk slam. Magnus goes for a clothesline, but Hernandez counters it with an STO. Hernandez locks in a single-arm camel clutch, but Magnus fights out of it. Magnus tries to regain control with a clothesline. Hernandez gets rocked with a European uppercut. Magnus charges at Hernandez, but gets nailed with a flapjack. Magnus hits Hernandez with a chop to the chest. He follows with a round of forearms to the back. He sends Hernandez to the outside and follows. Magnus and James Storm make eye-contact. Storm gets up from his chair and they argue for a couple seconds.
imp107_zps6a64821b.jpgimp108_zps6792bc4b.jpg
Hernandez uses the distraction and sends Magnus into the guardrail. Hernandez steps back a couple feet and charges towards Magnus at the guardrail. Hernandez tackls Magnus into the guardrail, breaking it. Hernandez re-enters the ring. Magnus gets back on his feet, but only makes it to the ring apron at the count of ten.

notes:

Manik vs Sabin on the Xplosion show was amazing to watch. Sabin was hobbling around like Gunner was in the Against All Odds ppv. I thought maybe Sabin would have done a stretcher scene after how many times Manik targeted the leg.

Not sure what's up with James Storm and X-Division guys! He walked out on Sonjay Dutt's tag match like he did Petey Williams the other time! lol

• 2 weeks later...

TNA Universe
------------------

March -
Week 47 -

xplosion_zpsf11fd709.jpg

Bobby Roode def. Eric Young & Gunner - 12:01 - rolling necksnap

Sonjay Dutt def. AJ Styles - 8:47 - roll-up pin

Garrett Bischoff def. Sam Shaw - 12:34 - takedown

Wes Brisco def. Chris Sabin - 12:35 - monkey flip

Jay Bradley def. Manik - 11:16 - countout

Samoa Joe def. Wes Brisco - 13:44 - air raid crash - Christopher Daniels comes down to ringside and sits at the commentator's table. Wes Brisco runs in for an attack, but Samoa Joe slams him to the mat. Brisco irish-whips Joe into the ropes and gets in a backdrop. Samoa Joe fights back with a back suplex on Wes Brisco. He sends Brisco to the mat with a running knee. Joe slams him to the mat with a belly-to-belly suplex. Samoa Joe nails Brisco with a chop to the chest. Wes Brisco catches him with a back suplex. He sends Samoa Joe into the corner and attacks him with punches to the face. He nails Joe with a chop to the chest. Samoa Joe counters it and hits Brisco with a chop of his own, followed by a round of back elbows to the head.
imp109_zpsfe1be654.jpg
Brisco fights back with a chop and executes a superplex on Samoa Joe. He rubs Samoa Joe's face into the mat. With Joe dazed in the corner, Brisco leaves the ring and says a few words to Christopher Daniels. Daniels then leaves the ringside area. Brisco climbs back into the ring. Samoa Joe surprises him with a chop sending him hard to the mat. Joe nails him with a roundhouse kick. Samoa Joe grabs him in a t-bone suplex.
imp110_zps5bcff5db.jpg
He picks Wes Brisco up and executes the Emerald Frosion, but Brisco kicks out of the pin attempt. Joe drops him with a front suplex drop. Brisco kicks out at the two count. He nails a dropkick to the mat of Samoa Joe. Brisco goes for a running attack in the corner, but Samoa Joe counters it with the STO. Samoa Joe goes for a powerbomb, but Wes Brisco counters with a faceslam. Brisco sends Joe into the corner and follows it with a clothesline. Samoa Joe grabs Wes Brisco in the air raid crash and gets the three count.

Gunner def. Bobby Roode - 1:21 - countout - Both men lock up. Bobby Roode slams Gunner to the mat with a back suplex.
imp111_zpsbc047cde.jpg
Roode throws his hands in the air and leaves the ring. He heads to the back as the ref makes the ten count.
imp112_zpsa63cf8be.jpg

Sting vs Garrett Bischoff - Garrett Bischoff walks out holding his arm. He has a replacement for this match, Devon.
imp113_zpse68cd15e.jpg
Sting def. Devon - 10:51 - Scorpion Death Drop - Sting sends Devon into the corner and he follows with a splash. Devon gets rocked with a clothesline. Devon takes over with a bulldog. Sting fights back with a jawbreaker. Sting attacks Devon in the corner, but he counters and nails Sting with a diving shoulderblock. He hits Sting with a clothesline into the corner. Devon sends Sting into the corner, once again. He nails Sting with shoulder thrusts to the midsection. Sting gets rocked with a bodyslam to the mat. He regains control with a Russian legsweep on Devon. Sting sends Devon out of the ring. He follows to the outside. Devon catches Sting in a spinebuster slam through the announcer's table with the back of his head.
imp114_zpsc0e0223d.jpg
Back in the ring, Devon nails Sting with a headbutt to the back. Sting comes back with the Scorpion Death Drop, but Devon kicks out at the one count. Sting goes for a second Scorpion Death Drop and gets the pin.
imp115_zpsb4ebbf0a.jpg

Bully Ray def. Robbie E - 7:16 - Bully Bomb - Robbie E attacks Bully Ray from behind as he heads to the ring. Robbie E executes the neckbreaker drop on the floor. Bully Ray fights back and sends Robbie E into the ring to start the match. Bully Ray nails Robbie E with a headbutt. Robbie E surprises him with a knee to the back. Robbie E rakes the eyes. Bully Ray irish-whips Robbie E into the corner. He attacks Robbie E with a knee to the gut followed by a diving elbow drop from the second rope. Robbie E gets in a clothesline. He follows with a facebuster to the knee. Bully Ray catches him in a bearhug, but Robbie E escapes. Bully Ray executes a clothesline.
imp116_zps3a84cd96.jpg
Robbie E gets in another facebuster to the knee. In the corner, Bully Ray runs in for a splash. He drops Robbie E with a running neckbreaker. Robbie E gets stunned with a chokeslam. Bully Ray follows it with the Bully Bomb and gets the pin.
imp117_zpsee23802c.jpg
After the match, Robbie E tries to attack him but Bully Ray fights him off and sends him out of the ring.
imp118_zps8abd30b8.jpg
Hernandez def. Magnus - 9:11 - Border Toss - Hernandez sends Magnus into the corner. He goes in to attack Magnus and sets him up on the turnbuckle, but Magnus gives him an elbow. Magnus dives off the ropes for a diving shoulderblock, but Hernandez catches him with a powerslam. Hernandez picks Magnus up and slams him to the mat with the Blue Thunder. Magnus fights for control with a back elbow. Hernandez irish-whips Magnus into the corner. Magnus gets in a bulldog on Hernandez. Magnus locks Hernandez in with an armlock, but Hernandez escapes. In the corner, Magnus runs at Hernandez with a dropkick. Magnus nails him with a chop. He places Hernandez on the top rope and executes an elevated cutter.
imp119_zps7156e643.jpg
Magnus follows that with a backbreaker. He goes in for a dropkick into the corner, but Hernandez ducks out of the way. Hernandez slams Magnus to the mat with a superplex. Magnus gets hit with a legdrop. He tries to fight back against Hernandez with a hiptoss. He locks in the Texas cloverleaf, but Hernandez escapes the hold. Magnus drops an elbow onto Hernandez. Hernandez is sent to the mat with a swinging neckbreaker. Hernandez grabs him in a bearhug, but Magnus counters with a DDT. Magnus shoves Hernandez. Hernandez picks him up for a powerful suplex. Magnus is set up for the Border Toss. Hernandez gets the three count. After the match, Hernandez offers a handshake but Magnus swats it away and leaves the ring.
imp120_zps8d8c8657.jpg

Week 48 -
xplosion_zpsf11fd709.jpg

Rob Terry/Kenny King def. Gunner/Jeff Hardy - 16:02 - powerbomb

Sonjay Dutt/Eric Young def. AJ Styles/Bobby Roode - 15:00 - hurricanrana

Jay Bradley def. Manik - 10:53 - rolling fireman's carry slam

Eric Bischoff def. Sam Shaw - 13:30 - snapmare driver

Chris Sabin def. Wes Brisco - 2:13 - hiptoss neckbreaker

*Gunner heads to the ring and grabs a mic*

Gunner: I'm gonna get straight to the point on why I am out here. I know that everybody here tonight doesn't like for their time to be wasted or their efforts. Neither do I. Over the past several weeks I have come out to this ring, ready to fight thinking I would have a tag partner or an opponent for that match. Every single time, they have walked out on the match or didn't show up at all. Tonight, we're settling this once and for all. Bobby Roode, get out here NOW!

*Bobby Roode's entrance theme starts as he appears and walks to the ring*

Roode: It's getting to the point where I have to admit that I'm starting to sound like a broken record. I am the "IT Factor', no one orders me and no one tells me what to do. Especially, y-..-..

roode-gunner-int_zpsf1c06997.jpg

Gunner: Shut it, before something else gets broken. Roode, you call yourself the "IT Factor", the supposed measuring stick in this company. The thing is.. Looking at the past couple of weeks, what are we measuring? What are you the "IT Factor" of? Spineless, gutless cowards? You'd be the last person I would pick for a tag partner, but when I gear up and I walk down to this ring the last thing that's on my mind is "who's going to be my partner?" The one and ONLY thing on my mind is to get that three count so those wins add up to me getting titles.

Roode: You mention titles. That's something I am very well versed in. I am the former World heavyweight champion and I am also CURRENTLY one half of the tag team champions of this company. So I don't have to be accountable to the likes of you!

Gunner: You don't like me, I don't like you. Going back to Against All Odds, I see why you are the tag team champion, former world champion. I see why you are the "IT Factor" of spineless cowards. A fair fight crosses your path, you head for the hills just like you did in our match last week. I've got a solution for that. The "IT Factor" versus the Superbeast, but this time escaping won't be so easy. Look up towards the rafters and you'll see why.

*Roode looks up and sees a steel cage at the top of the arena. This infuriates him.*

Gunner: This Superbeast is angry tonight and needs to be caged. The only problem? You'll be in the cage, too. Pray that you make it out alive.

*Gunner leaves the ring and a fuming Bobby Roode.*

Sam Shaw def. Eric Young - 9:08 - double-knee facebuster - Zema Ion walks down to ringside and sits at the announcer's table. Eric Young charges at Sam Shaw, but he counters with an armdrag takedown. Sam Shaw irish-whips him into the corner and follows with a running dropkick. EY comes out of the corner and surprises Shaw with a Thesz Press and punches.
imp121_zpsae2ef3f8.jpg
Eric Young nails him with a chop to the chest. Shaw gets hit with a back elbow. Both men fight in the corner. Eric Young tries to send Sam Shaw into the ropes, but he counters with a jawbreaker. EY executes a hiptoss on Shaw sending him to the mat. Both men trade punches. Sam Shaw hits Eric Young with a kneedrop. Eric Young goes for another running attack, but Sam Show counters with an armdrag. Eric Young stuns Sam Shaw with an atomic drop. Both men counter each other's armbar attempt. Eric Young attacks Sam Shaw with a Thesz Press and punches. Shaw fights back with a fistdrop. Sam Shaw bounces off the ropes with a running dropkick to the head. Eric Young stuns him with a jawbreaker. He nails Sam Shaw with a couple elbowdrops. Eric Young irish-whips Sam Shaw into the corner. He drops him to the mat with an elevated stunner. Shaw is able to gain control with a back suplex. Eric Young gets rocked with the double-knee facebuster. He goes for the pin and gets the three count.
imp122_zps34911a20.jpg

Gunner def. Bobby Roode - Steel Cage - 4:03
imp123_zps4931e3b0.jpg
Bobby Roodes fires at Gunner with a punch, but he blocks it and nails a DDT. Roode fights back with a back suplex. Gunner runs at him but gets a powerslam by Bobby Roode. Gunner slams Roode to the mat with a suplex. Bobby Roode irish-whips Gunner into the corner and makes an attempt to climb the cage.
imp124_zps72837c47.jpg
Gunner recovers and grabs the leg, but Roode tries to fight it off. Gunner is able to drag Bobby Roode back down to the mat. Roode gets stunned with the Russian legsweep. He follows with a flapjack to the mat. He slams Bobby Roode's face to the mat. Gunner takes the opportunity to climb the cage, but Roode gets back on his feet.
imp125_zps61197785.jpg
Gunner fights him off from being pulled down, but Roode returns the attack on him. Both men are halfway up the cage wall! Bobby Roode grabs onto Gunner and tries to pull him off the cage. Both men fall hard to the mat with force! Roode nails Gunner with a running clothesline. Gunner sends Roode into the corner and follows with a running clothesline of his own. Gunner lays into Bobby Roode with punches to the forehead. Gunner starts climbing the cage once again. Bobby Roode tries to pull him down, but a kick to the head dazes him.
imp126_zpsfbfd234d.jpg
Bobby Roode staggers while Gunner reaches the top of the cage. Gunner climbs down the other side and gets the win.

*Hernandez, Kurt Angle and Magnus are in the ring*

"SORRY! About your d*mn luck"

*James Storm's entrance theme starts and he walks to the ring with the others. He gets a mic*

storm-3-int_zps26977b45.jpg

Storm: In the short while that I've been the TNA World Heavyweight champion, I've come to understand something. It's one of those things that is there in the back of your mind while you're trying to reach a goal. The type of thing that you don't pay much attention to until the dust has settled and everything is over with. You've reached your goal and that thing that was in the back of your mind slaps you in the face because of how obvious it was, but you were too distracted to pay attention to it. Now, I've been watching guys fight each other the past couple weeks trying to see who will face me for this title. In those weeks I've heard folks say that they deserve a title shot. They deserve a chance to be the World Heavyweight Champion. Why do you deserve it? Some say it's because of how long they've been with this company. Others say it's because of how hard they've fought to reach the top. Here's the million-dollar question. You may rightfully deserve a shot for this title, but do you WANT a shot at this title? Do you WANT this title? What I'm asking is, do you deserve to be champion or do you WANT to be champion? See, I could say that I deserve a cold beer but that doesn't always mean I'll get one. If I say I WANT a cold beer and take matters into my own hands, I will more than likely have a cold one in this hand. That's what I'm talking about, there's a difference between deserve and want. A lot of people deserve a lot of things, but it's about that wanting, that hunger for something that pushes you towards that goal you are trying to reach. If you don't have that hunger, then you won't get anything. Now, the three of you deserve a lot of things. When it comes to this World title, do you really WANT it? Do you have that hunger for this championship? Tonight, there's a three-way match for the #1 Contender to face me at Victory Road. The three of you are in that match. Kurt Angle, Olympic gold medalist, former multiple World champion. Do you want this title?

Angle: James, there shouldn't be any question. Since the day you took this from me at Turning Point and then at the last pay-per-view I have wanted a match against you so I could take back the World Heavyweight Title. It's something I aimed for the day I won the ladder match at Destination X and what I aim for at Victory Road.

Storm: That's what I want to hear. Hernandez, the both of us have traveled up and down the roads as tag team champions. Separate teams, but we both have seen tag team gold. The TNA World Heavyweight title is different, though. It's proving that you can do it on your own. No tag partner, no team effort. Just one on one, you against that guy standing across the ring. You've had several opportunities at being World champion. Unfortunately, they have never been successful. I know that has to dig deep. How does that effect the chance that you have tonight?

*Hernandez is about to answer, but Magnus interrupts*

Magnus: I've been tag team champion as well. I know what it's like to be tag team champion, James. What I HAVEN'T experienced, unlike the rest of you in this ring is the chance to be the World champion. I haven't had a title match or even a #1 contenders match, until tonight. That being the case, plus it being early in my wrestling career. I think that pushes me towards becoming the TNA World Heavyweight Champion. More than Hernandez, who's had all the chances he can get. More than Kurt Angle, who has seen more championship reigns than he can count and more than you standing there with the world title around your waist, Cowboy. If anyone has more to gain from this, it's me.

Storm: Well, I don't know about anyone else but to the Cowboy, it sounds like you're saying that since it's early in your career and you have never had a title match that you are more worthy of being champion than anyone else in this ring.

Magnus: Don't you think so, considering it all?

Storm: What I THINK is that you didn't hear a word I said tonight. It's not whether you're worthy of it. It's about if you WANT it bad enough, that you'll do whatever it takes to get it. Besides, didn't you come out here a couple weeks ago saying that you DESERVE a title shot?

Magnus: Yes, I said that.

Storm: Right now, I'm thinking you're DESERVED a kick in the jaw. Good luck in your match tonight. Whoever loses? SORRY! About your d*mn luck..

Bully Ray def. Robbie E - Extreme Rules - 13:19 - Bully Bomb - Bully Ray meets Robbie E halfway down the aisle as they start to brawl. Robbie E throws a punch at Bully Ray. Bully Ray grabs a crutch and nails Robbie E with it. Both men are back in the ring. Robbie E gets nailed with the crutch again. Bully Ray charges in with a clothesline.
imp127_zps9fdc0360.jpg
Robbie E rakes the eyes of Bully Ray. He gets in a knee to the midsection on Bully Ray. Bully Ray fights back with a back suplex. Robbie E tries for another punch, but Bully Ray blocks it and sends him to the mat with a big boot to the face. Robbie E surprises him with a faceslam to the knee. Robbie E runs in with a back elbow, but Bully Ray counters it with a flapjack. He locks in the single-leg Boston crab on Bully Ray, but he breaks out of it. Robbie E nails Bully Ray with a punch. Bully Ray leaves the ring and grabs a guitar. Back in the ring, he slams the guitar over Robbie E's head. He drops Robbie E with a running neckbreaker. Both men leave the ring to get more weapons. Bully Ray grabs a drink and tosses it into Robbie E's face. He then snatches a toy title belt, but Robbie E takes control of it. Bully Ray is nailed with the title belt.
imp128_zpsbc22249d.jpg
Robbie E hits him a few more times with the belt. Bully Ray grabs a ladder and sends it into Robbie E. Bully Ray brings the ladder into the ring. Robbie E irish-whips Bully Ray into the corner. Bully Ray nails Robbie E with a headbutt, opening a cut on his forehead. He goes for the pin, but Robbie E kicks out. Robbie E surprises Bully Ray with the FTD Cutter. He follows with a facebuster to the knee. On the outside, Robbie E hits Bully Ray with another facebuster to the knee causing him to be busted open. Robbie E sets Bully Ray up on the announcer's table and climbs to the top rope. He crashes into Bully Ray with a Diving Elbow Drop through the table. Robbie E grabs a steel chair. He hits Bully Ray with the chair. Robbie E wedges the chair between the turnbuckles. Robbie E goes for a suplex, but Bully Ray counters with a neckbreaker. Bully Ray executes the powerbomb. He goes for another one, but Robbie E rolls out of it into an armdrag. Robbie E attempts a punch, but Bully Ray blocks it and executes the Bully Bomb and gets the three count.
imp129_zps2840b5db.jpg

Garrett Bischoff def. Sting - 5:29 - snapmare driver - Sting irish-whips Garrett Bischoff into the corner. He runs in with a dropkick to the back. Garrett Bischoff fights back with a kick to the midsection. Sting rocks him with a back elbow. Garrett throws a back elbow of his own. Sting runs at Bischoff with a clothesline. In the corner, Garrett Bischoff nails Sting with a chop to the chest. He brings Sting to the mat with a swinging neckbreaker. Sting attempts an irish-whip into the ropes, but Garrett counters with a jawbreaker. Sting is hit with an elbowdrop. Garrett Bischoff locks Sting in a single-arm camel clutch. Sting fights out of it. Sting stuns Garrett with a back elbow.
imp130_zps3a679d7a.jpg
Garrett Bischoff gets in an atomic drop and goes for a pin attempt, but Sting kicks out of it. Bischoff drops Sting with a flapjack. He follows that with a snapmare driver. Garrett Bischoff gets the three count. After the match, Bischoff lays into Sting with a couple kicks to the body.

Hernandez def. Magnus & Kurt Angle - #1 Contender's Match - 15:27 - belly-to-belly suplex - Angle and Hernandez lock up. Kurt Angle nails him with a back elbow. Magnus attacks Hernandez with a neckbreaker. Kurt Angle drops Hernandez across the top rope. Hernandez fights back and nails Magnus with a forearm to the chest. Hernandez and Angle double-team Magnus with a gutbuster. Hernandez punches away at Magnus. Hernandez and Kurt Angle lock up, but Angle forces Hernandez to the mat. Magnus nails Hernandez with a kick to the midsection. Hernandez grabs Magnus for a gutwrench suplex to the mat. Kurt Angle stomps the arm of Magnus. Hernandez picks up Magnus and slams him to the mat with a flapjack. Hernandez leaves the ring to grab the steel steps and bring them back in the ring. Angle nails Magnus with an elbow drop to the back of the head. Magnus fights back with a faceslam on Kurt Angle. Angle runs at Hernandez, but he gets slammed to the mat with a flapjack. Magnus goes to attack Angle, but he counters with a rear-naked choke.
imp132_zps37fd4f80.jpg
Hernandez breaks the hold. Hernandez lays into Angle with a clothesline. He then sends Magnus into the steel steps. Hernandez irish-whips Angle into the corner. Magnus is hit with a legdrop by Hernandez. Kurt Angle grabs Hernandez for a German suplex. Magnus follows it catching Hernandez off-guard with the Tormentum. Hernandez is busted open. Kurt Angle sends Hernandez to the outside. Both men attack Hernandez on the outside. Magnus sends Hernandez into the steel post. Back in the ring, Magnus goes for an attack but Hernandez drops him with a flapjack. On the outside, Hernandez sends Magnus into and over the steel steps. Magnus sends Hernandez into the ring, he climbs up on the ring apron but Hernandez catches him with a sunset flip to the outside. He attacks Kurt Angle with a spear through the ring barricade. Back in the ring, Hernandez picks Magnus up for an Argentine backbreaker slam. He goes for the pin, but Magnus kicks out. On the outside again, Hernandez sends Magnus through the ring barricade. Kurt Angle then picks him up and sends Magnus into the ring post. Magnus is busted open. Back in the ring, Magnus fights Kurt Angle with a clothesline. Hernandez gets hit with a back elbow and a chop by Magnus. Hernandez tosses Magnus to the other side of the ring. Magnus is able to get up and catches Hernandez with the Mag Daddy Driver.
imp133_zps8e8d1318.jpg
Kurt Angle grabs Magnus for a belly-to-belly suplex. Kurt Angle leaves the ring and grabs the steel steps. While Magnus is still lying on the mat, Hernandez quickly goes for the pin and gets the three count.
imp134_zps24fbaa48.jpg

Week 49 -
victory-road_zps80b0a416.jpg

Garrett Bischoff def. Sonjay Dutt - 12:39 - snapmare driver - Garrett Bischoff attacks Sonjay Dutt with a neckbreaker. He works on Dutt's arm. Sonjay fights back and heads to the ring apron. He attempts a springboard attack, but Garrett Bischoff swats him away. Bischoff taunts the crowd, which gives Sonjay Dutt time to recover. Sonjay Dutt nails Garrett Bischoff with a springboard dropkick to the back.
vr1_zps289b8b99.jpg
He takes Bischoff to the mat with a powerslam. Garrett Bischoff slowly gets on his feet, only to get hit with an enzuigiri. Bischoff fights back with a clothesline. Sonjay Dutt gets hit with a single-arm DDT. Garrett works on the arm with an armbar. He irish-whips Sunjay Dutt to the corner, but Dutt fights off an attack. Sonjay Dutt executes a snapmare followed by a soccer kick to the back. He stomps the head of Garrett Bischoff. Bischoff tries to regain control with a clothesline. Sonjay Dutt surprises him with a hurricanrana. Dutt goes for a kick, but Garrett Bischoff grabs it and puts him in a leglock hold. Dutt breaks out of it and goes for an attack, but Bischoff rakes the eyes. He brings Sonjay Dutt to the mat with an armbar. Sonjay Dutt is showing some signs of an arm injury. Bischoff applies a single-arm Boston crab, but Dutt is able to break out of the hold. Garret Bischoff sends Sonjay Dutt shoulder first into the ringpost. Bischoff nails another single-arm DDT. Sonjay Dutt is able to surprise Garrett Bischoff with a cutter. He goes for a kick, but Garrett blocks it and executes the snampare driver.
vr2_zps537fa1a8.jpg
Garrett Bischoff gets the three count.

Dirty Heels def. Magnus/Samoa Joe - Ladder - Tag Team Title - 5:16
vr3_zps71eb4e21.jpg
Magnus nails Aries with a back elbow. Samoa Joe slams Bobby Roode to the mat. Joe heads to the outside and gets a ladder. Magnus drops Austin Aries with an atomic drop. Joe sets up the ladder and climbs to the top. Bobby Roode pulls him down. Austin Aries is dropped to the mat with a backbreaker by Magnus. Joe grabs Bobby Roode and tosses him into the standing ladder with a t-bone suplex. Aries sends Magnus flying to the mat with a frankensteiner. Joe nails Roode with combo punches. Aries gets hit with a spinebuster to the mat. Magnus lifts Austin Aries for a pumphandle slam onto the legs of the ladder.
vr4_zpsd449046c.jpg
Magnus sets the ladder up to climb it, but Aries grabs him and irish-whips Magnus into the ladder. Austin Aries locks in the Indian Deathlock onto Magnus. On the outside, Samoa Joe and Bobby Roode fight along the guardrail. Roode is slammed to the floor by Samoa Joe. Aries stuns Magnus with a superkick. Meanwhile, Joe belly-to-belly suplexes Bobby Roode into the steel steps. He follows that with a t-bone suplex which causes Roode to land ontop of the ladder outside.
vr5_zpsbc12cc2d.jpg
Magnus charges at Austin Aries in the ring, but "A Double" counters with a frankensteiner. Samoa Joe continues to punish Bobby Roode with a belly-to-belly suplex destroying the announcer's table. Austin Aries and Magnus fight for control of the ladder. Aries pulls the ladder away and nails Magnus in the head with it. Bobby Roode somehow manages to sneak in and climb the ladder while Aries defends against Magnus.
vr6_zpsee9d0249.jpg
He brings the title belt down. Dirty Heels retain the TNA Tag Titles.
vr7_zps1be7ad67.jpg

Chris Sabin def. Samoa Joe - Table - X-Division Title - 11:23 - They lock up. Chris Sabin picks Samoa Joe up for a suplex. He follows with an elbow to the back. Samoa Joe gets in a kick to the midsection. Sabin is slammed to the mat with a powerslam. Chris Sabin surprise attacks Joe with a springboard dropkick. Sabin goes to the outside to get a table. He brings it into the ring and sets it up, while Samoa Joe gets another table. Chris Sabin goes after Joe on the outside and nails him with a kick. Joe gets slammed to the floor with a suplex. Back in the ring, both men fight for the first to use the table. Chris Sabin is able to place Samoa Joe onto the table.
vr8_zps962dc340.jpg
He dashes to the top turnbuckle. He leaps off the turnbuckle hoping to send Samoa Joe through the table, but Joe rolls off the table just in time! Joe drops Chris Sabin with a dragon screw. Sabin fights back with a leg trip faceslam. In the corner, Chris Sabin sets Samoa Joe on the top rope for a superplex and slams him to the mat. Joe works on Sabin's leg with another dragon screw. Sabin executes a back suplex and heads to the outside for another table. Joe brings a table into the ring as well. He charges at Chris Sabin with the table and drops him. Sabin hits Joe with a back kick and sets up a table. Sabin tries for another top rope attack onto Joe with a table, but Joe escapes it. Sabin sets up another table. He climbs the turnbuckle but misses a diving stomp onto Samoa Joe. Sabin goes to the ring apron to attempt a springboard dropkick onto Samoa Joe, but it gets swatted away. Samoa Joe executes a powerslam onto Chris Sabin. Joe tries for a kick, but Sabin ducks it and nails Joe with a spinning roundhouse kick to the face.
vr9_zpsdcd619a7.jpg
Sabin sends him to the mat with a frankensteiner. He places Samoa Joe onto the table. Joe sits up and tosses Chris Sabin off the turnbuckle. Chris Sabin is able to fight back and sends Samoa Joe onto the table. Chris Sabin dives onto Samoa Joe with a diving stomp breaking the table. Chris Sabin retains the TNA X-Division title.
vr10_zps0e4afc20.jpg

Bully Ray def. Kazarian - 7:34 - Bully Bomb - Kazarian charges at Bully Ray, but gets a flapjack for his effort. Bully Ray drops him to the mat with a back suplex/elbow combination. Kaz gets rocked with a back elbow. Bully Ray sends him to the mat with a hehadbutt. Bully Ray goes for an attack in the corner, but Kazarian counters it and nails him with a shoulder thrust to the midsection. Kazarian heads outside to the ring apron and springboards off the ropes with a clothesline. He follows with a Russian legsweep. Bully Ray gets in a belly-to-belly suplex. Kazarian is sent into the corner. Bully Ray runs in with a splash. Kazarian surprises Bully Ray with a faceslam, following it with a neckbreaker. Bully Ray slams him with a back suplex. Kaz sends him to the mat with a facebuster. He follows it with a running necksnap. Bully Ray stuns him with a short-arm clothesline. Kazarian nails a dropkick to the back of Bully Ray. Kaz sends him head first to the mat with a DDT. Bully Ray tries to regain control with a belly-to-belly suplex. He nails a neckbreaker on Kazarian. Kaz rakes the eyes of Bully Ray. Kazarian executes a slingshot body press onto Bully Ray. Kaz goes for a running attack, but Bully Ray counters it with a flapjack which opens up a cut. Kaz places Bully Ray on the turnbuckle and drops him with an elevated neckbreaker. Kazarian goes for a kick, but Bully Ray counters with the Bully Bomb and gets the pin.

Velvet Sky def. ODB & Gail Kim - Knockout Title - 11:49 - Northern lights suplex
vr11_zps4fe1c1bf.jpg
Gail Kim goes after Velvet Sky, while ODB tries locking up with... the referee???
vr12_zpscae3f018.jpg
Gail Kim sends her to the mat with a hurricanrana. Velvet fights with a back elbow. She attacks Gail Kim in the corner with a clothesline. Gail Kim and Velvet Sky attack ODB with a double-team suplex. Velvet Sky sends ODB into the corner, she goes to attack but Gail Kim nails Velvet with a clothesline. Gail Kim executes a backbreaker on ODB. ODB gets back on her feet and attacks Gail Kim with a Thesz Press and punches. Gail Kim regains control with a neckbreaker on ODB. Velvet Sky brings the steel steps into the ring. Gail Kim attacks Velvet with a clothesline. ODB tries for a pin on Velvet Sky, but Gail Kim breaks the pin. Gail works on the leg of Velvet Sky. Gail Kim sends her to the corner. She slams Velvet Sky's head on the turnbuckle, but Velvet fights back. ODB drops Velvet with a back drop. ODB runs to the corner with a clothesline on Velvet Sky. Gail goes for a running attack, but Velvet counters it with a clothesline. Velvet Sky stomps the leg of Gail Kim. Velvet Sky tries to send ODB into the ropes, but she counters it with a clothesline. ODB drops Gail Kim with a back suplex. Velvet Sky makes a comeback and drops Gail Kim with a crossbody press. She goes for a pin with the small package, but ODB breaks it. Gail Kim drops ODB with a roundhouse kick to the side of the head. Gail Kim picks ODB up for a sitting powerbomb. Velvet Sky comes from behind and slams Gail Kim to the mat with a running faceslam. ODB goes for a pin after a sidewalk slam, but Gail Kim kicks out of it. They double-team Gail Kim with chops. Velvet Sky goes for a double-underhook facebuster, but Gail Kim slips out of it. Velvet Sky sends her into the corner, but Gail Kim counters it and places Velvet Sky onto the top rope for a superplex. Off the ropes, Gail Kim executes a powerslam on Velvet Sky. Gail Kim punches away at her forhead. Gail sends ODB into the corner. Velvet Sky grabs Gail Kim and slams her to the mat with a suplex. ODB picks Velvet Sky up for a scoop slam. She goes for the pin, but Velvet kicks out. ODB stomps the head of Velvet Sky. Velvet Sky gets back on her feet and executes a Northern Lights suplex onto ODB. She goes for the pin and gets the three count. Velvet Sky is the NEW TNA Knockout Champion!!!
vr13_zpsda009be5.jpg
Jesse Godderz def. Petey Williams - 8:32 - countout
vr14_zps1e0c4908.jpg
Petey Williams runs in on Jesse Godderz, but he counters with an armdrag. He slams Williams to the mat and follows with a fist drop. Petey Williams is slammed with a back suplex. Jesse Godderz sets him up on the turnbuckle and sends him hard to the mat. Petey Williams tries to fight for control, but Godderz slams him to the mat with a STO. Jesse runs in for an attack, but Petey Williams counters with a Japanese armdrag. He nails Jesse with a spinning leg lariat. Jesse Godderz picks Petey Williams up for a back suplex. He follows with a belly-to-belly suplex. Petey Williams surprises him with a float-over DDT. He drops Jesse with a backbreaker. Jesse places him on the turnbuckle, but Petey Williams counters an attack with a kick. He dives off the top rope with a flying body press.
vr15_zps951c0754.jpg
He goes for another flying body press, but Jesse catches him for a fallaway slam. Jesse runs in for a forearm smash, but Petey Williams counters with a hiptoss. Jesse picks him up for a neckbreaker drop. He goes for a pin, but Petey Williams kicks out at the one count. Petey Williams drops him with a clothesline. On the outside they fight along the guardrail. Jesse Godderz tackles Petey Williams through the barricade. He gets counted out.
vr16_zps11ada02a.jpg

James Storm vs Hernandez - I Quit - World Title
vr17_zps4227eabe.jpg

vr18_zps0480dec9.jpg
vr19_zps2ae23bf3.jpg

vr20_zps5e74aec9.jpg
James Storm picks up Hernandez for a toss to the mat. Hernandez gets hit with a knee to the gut. Storm gets slammed to the mat with a back suplex. James Storm hits Hernandez with a punch to the kidneys. Hernandez irish-whips James Storm into the ropes and executes a flapjack. Hernandez nails him with an axehandle. James Storm comes back with a swinging neckbreaker. Hernandez uses his strength to pick up James Storm for a back suplex. Storm gets hit with a forearm across the chest. Hernandez lifts the Cowboy up for a Military Press and drops him.
vr21_zps793244e7.jpg
Storm nails Hernandez with a back elbow. James Storm is sent to the mat hard with a spinebuster slam. James Storm is sent to the outside of the ring. Hernandez follows, but gets nailed with a spear. James Storm sends Hernandez into the guardrail. He goes in for the attack, but Hernandez gets him with a knee to the midsection. Hernandez lifts Storm up in the air and drops him to the floor. James Storm goes flying over the ring steps by Hernandez. The Cowboy tries to fight for an offense with a back elbow. Hernandez picks James Storm up for an Argentine backbreaker drop. He tells the referee to ask Storm if he quits.
vr22_zps0d66ce86.jpg
Storm doesn't give up! James Storm powers up, positioning his arm behind his back and bodyslams Hernandez to the floor. Storm gets in a neckbreaker and lays into him with punches to the forehead. Hernandez comes back and sends James Storm head first into the steel post. Back in the ring, Hernandez drops Storm with a flapjack. The Cowboy is able to lock Hernandez in a single-arm Boston crab. Hernandez doesn't give up and breaks out of the hold. Hernandez dominates the match a bit more with a few more power moves tossing Storm to the mat. James Storm tries to fight back with a round of punches. In the corner, James Storm nails Hernandez with a chop. He lifts him onto the turnbuckle and drops Hernandez to the mat with a superplex.
vr23_zps115baaba.jpg
He follows with a forceful knee to the head. The Cowboy opens up a cut on Hernandez' forehead after a round of punches. Hernandez tosses Storm to the outside again. James Storm is able to sneak in a neckbreaker on the floor. Hernandez drops him with the STO. James Storm gets back on his feet and tackles him with a spear. He tells the referee to ask Hernandez, but the match continues. Back in the ring, James Storm nails a back suplex. Hernandez bounces off the ropes and hits Storm with a massive lariat.
vr24_zpsc9251c7c.jpg
Storm is able to make it back onto his feet. James Storm nails Hernandez with a spinebuster. Hernandez sends Storm into the ropes and sends him face first to the mat with a flapjack. James Storm is busted open!
vr25_zps72be658f.jpg
Hernandez goes for an attack, but James Storm ducks it and catches Hernandez in a German suplex. Storm rocks Hernandez with a back elbow. Both men back away for a second, battered and beaten, but still in the match.
vr26_zpsb4610bd0.jpg
Hernandez drops Storm with a superplex. James Storm catches Hernandez with a swinging neckbreaker. Hernandez attempts a bearhug, but the Cowboy counters with a DDT. Hernandez is able to get back on his feet. He hits Storm with clothesline. This is followed by a powerbomb, but Storm gets back on his feet and nails a spear on Hernandez. James Storm hits Hernandez with Closing Time.
vr27_zpsc626c617.jpg
Hernandez isn't able to make it back on his feet! James Storm retains the TNA World Heavyweight Title at 20:45.
vr28_zps944507d2.jpg

notes:

Enjoying the Roode/Gunner feud going on.

Storm vs Hernandez at Victory Road. I had this running last night and paused it in the middle of the match over night. The XBox turned off.. So I had to re-do that match, but it seemed to come out with the same results. First match was bloody and brutal, so was this one. Hernandez seriously was tossing Storm all over the place in this!!

TNA Universe
------------------

March -
Week 49 -

xplosion_zpsf11fd709.jpg

Bobby Roode/Garrett Bischoff def. Petey Williams/Sonjay Dutt - 17:55 - soccer kick to the side

AJ Styles def. Manik - 6:35 - Styles Clash

Mickie James def. ODB - 8:26 - jumping DDT

Eric Young def. Sam Shaw & Jay Bradley - 10:39 - arm breaker. Sam Shaw congratulates Eric Young on his win.

Kazarian def. Jesse Godderz - 5:57 - Swinging Reverse STO. Before the match, Christopher Daniels walked down to the ring to be in Kazarian's corner. Daniels interfered in the match a few times and left ringside. After the match, Wes Brisco ran out and attacked Kazarian with a steel pipe.

SORRY! ABOUT YOUR D*MN LUCK!!

storm-sabin1_zpsc0103ab6.jpg
*James Storm heads to the ring*

Storm: One week ago, I was standing in the ring with three men. Men who had a shot at the #1 Contender to face me for the TNA World Title. Well, while I had them in the ring here, I had a question for them. I asked them if they deserved the title or if they wanted the title. If they had that hunger to be World Champion. Shawn Hernandez won that match and the opportunity to face me at Victory Road. To be honest, I think I bit off a bit more than I could chew when I asked that question. Ya see, Hernandez was hungry alright. There's no shadow of doubt he wanted this title. The blood that was spilled in the ring that night proves it and I'd be lyin' if I said my back wasn't killin' me right now. Hernandez, you want this title and you truly deserve this title. Unfortunately, Victory Road wasn't the night because I am still holding this belt. There's someone else that can also talk about being in brutal matches and holding titles. The TNA X-Division Champion Chris Sabin. Sabin, come on out here.

HAIL SABIN!

*Chris Sabin walks down to the ring and takes the mic*

storm-sabin2_zps40e4c96c.jpg
Sabin: Everything that James Storm said about going after titles is true. It has to be the only thing in your mind, the one thing you are focused on. Nothing else. You can't win titles if you don't put one-hundred percent into getting them in the first place. Even with that being said, there's another level, another degree after you are successful in getting that championship. That's maintaining your championship status, keeping this belt you fought hard for. As we saw in the World Title match at Victory Road and the previous matches I've had, it gets tougher. The opponents get stronger, because you have to face guys who have that same drive you did. Guys like Samoa Joe, Christopher Daniels, men who have been X-Division champion before. Men who want to have this X-Division title and that World Heavyweight Title. Wes Brisco, it seems lately you've been doing whatever you can to get contendership for this title. Any time you are ready to get in the ring with me, all you gotta do is ask. As for winning this X-Division title from me. Like the Cowboy just said, it won't be anytime soon and like the Cowboy always says... Sorry about your d*mn luck.

ODB def. Gail Kim - 16:47 - fallaway slam - ODB irish-whips Gail Kim into the ropes and takes her to the mat with a backdrop. Gail Kim grabs onto her with a running bulldog. ODB slams her hard to the mat with a scoop slam. Gail Kim fights back with a hurricanrana. She follows that with a neckbreaker. ODB gets hit with a faceslam. ODB tries for a clothesline, but Gail Kim ducks and executes a neckbreaker. Gail Kim locks ODB in a single-arm camel clutch. ODB is able to break the hold. ODB is stunned with a kick to the midsection. ODB sends Gail Kim into the corner, but she reverses it and attacks ODB with a diving neckbreaker. Gail stomps away at ODB. Gail Kim climbs the turnbuckle and dives onto ODB with a senton.
imp135_zpsdb4e9fc8.jpg
ODB is able to kick out of the pin attempt. ODB nails a running clothesline into the corner. She follows that with a suplex on Gail Kim. ODB drops Gail Kim with a backbreaker. Gail Kim is able to pull off a hurricanrana on ODB. ODB runs in for an attack, but Gail Kim catches her in a small package. ODB kicks out. ODB punches away at Gail Kim in the corner. They take the action outside of the ring! ODB picks Gail Kim up and nails a powerslam onto a chair. Gail is able to get back on her feet. ODB is rocked with a running bulldog on the floor. They re-enter the ring. ODB is put to the mat with a single-arm DDT. Gail Kim executes the Eat Defeat and goes for the pin, but ODB kicks out. She tries for a hurricanrana and pins her. ODB kicks out at the one count. Back on the outside, Gail throws a punch at ODB but she gets grabbed and slammed to the mat with the fireman's carry facebuster. ODB follows that with a running powerslam on the floor. Back in the ring, ODB executes the fallaway slam on Gail Kim and gets the pin. After the match, Velvet Sky appears on stage applauding ODB's win.
imp136_zps5ef1878e.jpg
Wes Brisco/Garrett Bischoff def. Samoa Joe/Magnus - 16:08 - superplex - Garrett Bischoff sends Magnus into the ropes and slams him with a hiptoss. Garrett picks him up for a gutbuster. Wes Brisco is tagged in. Brisco nails Magnus with a chop. Magnus sends Wes Brisco into the corner, but he dodges a running corner move with a boot to the face. Magnus picks him up for a bodyslam. Back in the corner, Joe is tagged in. Samoa Joe dives off the top with an elbow onto Wes Brisco. Samoa Joe irish-whips Wes Brisco into the ropes, but he counters with a belly-to-belly suplex. In return, Joe drops him to the mat with a belly-to-belly suplex of his own. Brisco sends Samoa Joe into their corner. Garrett Bischoff is tagged in. Bischoff punches away at Samoa Joe. Garrett Bischoff uses a knee on Joe in the corner. Garrett drops an elbow onto Joe. Samoa Joe fights back with a running elbow strike. He slams Bischoff with a t-bone suplex. Magnus is tagged in. Garrett Bischoff is nailed with a clothesline. He hits Bischoff with a back suplex. Magnus drapes him over the second rope and bounces off the other side and lands onto Garrett with his leg across the back.
imp137_zps88e9b23f.jpg
Magnus drops him with a neckbreaker. Garrett Bischoff rakes the eyes and follows it with a clothesline. Magnus hits Garrett Bischoff with a chop. He sends Bischoff to the mat with a belly-to-belly suplex. Garrett is able to make it to his corner to tag out to Wes Brisco. Brisco rakes the eyes, but when he makes a running attack Magnus drops him with a hiptoss. Garrett Bischoff is tagged back in. Garrett gets popped with a European uppercut. Magnus executes a backbreaker. Garrett Bischoff sends Magnus into the corner. He punches away at him. Samoa Joe is tagged in. Samoa Joe slams Garrett to the mat with a back suplex. Both men tag out. Brisco attempts a pin after the Brisco Roll, but Magnus tags out. Brisco tries for a dropkick, but Magnus swats it away. In the corner, Wes Brisco nails a running dropkick into Magnus who is upside-down in the corner. Magnus tags out to Samoa Joe. Joe nails Brisco with a t-bone suplex. Wes Brisco punches away at the forehead of Samoa Joe. He bodyslams Joe to the mat and follows with a legdrop. Off the ropes, Joe gets hit with a flapjack. Brisco picks Samoa Joe up and lands a Death Valley Driver. He goes for the pin, but Joe kicks out. Wes Brisco executes a superplex and goes for another pin. Wes Brisco gets the three count.
imp138_zpse8e7c9c7.jpg

*Austin Aries and Bobby Roode head to the ring*

d-heels_zps47c4dbeb.jpg
Aries: Wait, wait, wait.. How did they just announce us? Bobby, I believe they said "the TNA World Tag Team Champions". I always say, call it like you see it and they are telling the truth. The "IT Factor" Bobby Roode and "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived" are STILL the tag team champions.

Roode: Backstage, on the internet, at the airport.. Everybody has been talking about the one brutal match at the Victory Road pay-per-view. They're saying how intense it was and how even though he was tossed from pillar to post in that match... The "IT Factor" Bobby Roode was still able to climb the ladder and bring down the tag team titles. Samoa Joe slammed me through the announcer's table. He slammed me into the steel steps. I've got bruises where I landed on top of the ladder. After all of that. I STILL had the strength and willpower to climb that ladder and win our match. Joe, Magnus, nice try but you failed. Isn't it appropriate that tonight in just a few minutes I have a match with the so-called king of ladder matches, the "Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy. Jeff, you have wowed and amazed your fans all over this country with what you have done in ladder matches, but it becomes boring when you realizes others can do the same thing you can in ladder matches. Even more-so, with what I did at Victory Road. Jeff Hardy, you may try and climb that ladder to be on top and one day be World champion, but tonight prepare to make a crash landing as I push you off and continue with mine.

Bobby Roode def. Jeff Hardy - 8:03 - back suplex pin - Hardy nails Roode with a back elbow. Bobby Roode fights back with a clothesline, sending Hardy leaning against the ropes. Bobby Roode drops him and nails a rope-assisted kneedrop onto Jeff Hardy.
imp139_zps5de5124a.jpg
Hardy tries to fight back with a round of punches, but Bobby Roode grabs the leg and takes him to the mat. Roode hits Hardy with a forearm to the back. Roode irish-whips Hardy into the ropes, but he counters with a belly-to-belly suplex. Bobby Roode nails Jeff Hardy with a running clothesline in the corner. He follows with a powerslam. Hardy stuns Roode with a back elbow. He sends Roode into the corner and follows with a running dropkick. Bobby Roode is slouched in the corner, Jeff Hardy stuns him with a seated dropkick. Roode is slammed to the mat with a hurricanrana. Bobby Roode fights back with a neckbreaker. Bobby Roode gets in a dropkick on Jeff Hardy. Jeff Hardy is put to the mat with a clothesline. Hardy tries to fight back with an armdrag. Bobby Roode catches Hardy with the Double R spinebuster.
imp140_zps897c475d.jpg
Jeff Hardy kicks out of a pin attempt. Roode locks in the crossface, but Hardy escapes it. Bobby Roode catches him with a back suplex pin and gets the three count.

Sam Shaw/Eric Young def. AJ Styles/Kenny King - 12:52 - clothesline - Kenny King takes Eric Young to the mat with a Russian legsweep. EY fights back with a back elbow, but Kenny King returns with a facebuster. King works on the leg of Eric Young with a dragon screw. Kenny King executes a suplex. He follows with a clothesline on Eric Young. King nails Eric Young with a back elbow, but EY dazes him with an atomic drop. Eric Young bounces off the ropes with a jumping forearm. Sam Shaw is tagged in. Kenny King tries for a running move, but he gets nailed with an armdrag. Kenny King gets in a knee to the gut. Sam Shaw is able to hit him with a fistdrop. King is hit with a German suplex. AJ Styles and Eric Young are both tagged in. Styles nails Eric Young with a superkick. AJ Styles tries to attack Eric Young in the corner, but he fights out of it. Styles drops him with a neckbreaker. Kenny King is tagged back in. King nails Eric Young with an elbowdrop. He tags out to AJ Styles. Sam Shaw is tagged in. Kenny King is tagged back in, they double-team Sam Shaw.
imp141_zps5bc04205.jpg
Kenny King drops him with a back suplex. Sam Shaw slips in an armdrag. Sam Shaw attacks Kenny King with a Thesz Press and punches. Shaw nails King with a tornado DDT from the corner. Kenny King regains control with a belly-to-belly suplex. He tags out to AJ Styles. Styles locks the STF on, but Sam Shaw escapes. AJ Styles nails him with a soccer kick to the back. AJ goes for a jumping elbow, but Sam Shaw counters with an armdrag. Shaw nails AJ with a back elbow. Sam Shaw goes for a running move, but AJ Styles counters with a powerslam. Styles slams him to the mat with a backbreaker. Sam Shaw tags out to Eric Young. EY nails a jumping elbow drop on AJ Styles. Sam Shaw is tagged back in. AJ Styles gets nailed with a running dropkick to the corner. EY is tagged in and catches Styles with a running faceslam. Sam Shaw is back in the ring, he dives onto AJ Styles with a Thesz Press. AJ Styles sends Shaw into the corner, Shaw reverses an attack and drops him with a tornado DDT. AJ Styles tags out to Kenny King. Kenny King grabs Sam Shaw and executes the Royal Flush. On the outside, Kenny King sends Sam Shaw into the ring post opening a cut on his forehead. Back in the ring, Kenny King attacks Sam Shaw with a bulldog. AJ Styles is tagged back in. Sam Shaw gets hit with a slingshot crossbody by AJ Styles. Shaw fights back with a clothesline. He goes for the pin and gets the three count. After the match, Styles and King attack them from behind.
imp142_zpsfc799c1e.jpgimp143_zps6c2f6b16.jpg
Hernandez def. Kurt Angle - 8:24 - Border Toss - Hernandez drops Kurt Angle to the mat with a bodyslam. Angle fires back with a back elbow to the face. Hernandez attacks with the STO. He lifts Kurt Angle up with a gutwrench suplex. Angle hits him with a punch and goes for the belly-to-belly suplex.
imp144_zpsc46553d8.jpg
Angle sends him into the ropes and executes a spinebuster. Hernandez fights back with a backbreaker. Kurt Angle runs into the corner with a clothesline. Kurt Angle tosses him with a belly-to-belly suplex. He follows with a back suplex. Hernandez catches him with a sidewalk slam. Kurt Angle sends him into the corner and grabs him with a German suplex as he bounces off. Angle executes another German suplex on Hernandez. Hernandez gets back on his feet and lifts Kurt Angle above him in a Military Press.
imp145_zps144a8ff2.jpg
He follows with a suplex. Angle gets slammed to the mat with the electric chair drop. Kurt Angle tries to fight back with punches and a kick. He nails Hernandez with a clothesline. Kurt Angle follows with a back suplex combo. Both men trade punches with each other. Angle drops an elbow onto the leg of Hernandez. Hernandez goes for an attack on Angle in the corner, but Angle hits him with an elbow. Angle dives off the turnbuckle with a dropkick. Kurt Angle locks in the Figure Four, but Hernandez is able to turn it over.
imp146_zps878def3c.jpg
Angle escapes the hold. Angle stuns Hernandez with a forearm blow to the back. Kurt Angle goes for a punch, but Hernandez catches it and executes the Border Toss. Hernandez pins him and gets the three count. After the match, James Storm appears on the stage applauding Hernandez' victory.

March -
Week 50 -

xplosion_zpsf11fd709.jpg

Kenny King/Rob Terry def. Sonjay Dutt/Gunner - 21:24 - roll-up pin

Mickie James def. Gail Kim - 11:40 - small package

Sam Shaw def. Petey Williams - 7:45 - double-knee facebuster

Jay Bradley def. AJ Styles - 10:25 - rolling fireman's carry slam. After the match, Sam Shaw entered the ring to attack AJ Styles but Jay Bradley made the save.

Chris Sabin def. Wes Brisco - 14:49 - slingshot body press. After the match, Chris Sabin went up on stage to join Kurt Angle and James Storm.

Gail Kim vs Velvet Sky - Velvet Sky comes out and has a replacement for her in the match. Mickie James appears on stage.
imp147_zps01b3681b.jpg
Gail Kim def. Mickie James - 10:12 - cross-arm neckbreaker - Gail Kim sends Mickie James to the mat with a monkey flip. Mickie returns with a faceslam. She kicks Gail Kim in the midsection. Gail Kim attempts an irish-whip into the ropes, but Mickie James counters with a jawbreaker. Mickie gets hit with a slap. Gail Kim follows it with a gutbuster. She sneaks in another faceslam on Mickie James. Mickie gets back on her feet and grabs Gail Kim for a faceslam. Gail Kim gets rocked with a roundhouse back kick. She picks Gail Kim up for a neckbreaker. Gail Kim is stunned with a forceful knee to the face. Gail Kim tries to fight back and lands a running clothesline on Mickie James. She follows with a monkey flip. Mickie James gets a neckbreaker in. Gail Kim picks her up with a gutbuster. Mickie goes for another roundhouse back kick, but Gail ducks it. In the corner, Gail Kim picks her up and places Mickie James on the turnbuckle. She executes a top rope back suplex. Mickie nails her with a back elbow. She follows that with a DDT. Gail Kim surprises her with a Russian legsweep. Mickie James nails Gail Kim with a slap. Gail catches her in the cross-arm neckbreaker. She gets the three count.
imp148_zps2a3b3b64.jpg

Magnus def. Garrett Bischoff - 13:45 - pumphandle slam - Garrett Bischoff throws a punch at Magnus. Magnus grabs him for a back suplex. In the corner, Magnus charges in with a dropkick. Garret fights back with an armdrag. He kicks Magnus. Garrett Bischoff drops him to the mat with a back suplex. Magnus comes back with a running faceslam. He stuns Garrett Bischoff with an inverted atomic drop. Magnus nails Garrett Bischoff in the corner with a knee to the face. Magnus picks him up, but Garrett Bischoff rakes the eyes. Garrett goes for a kick to the midsection, but Magnus shoves him to the mat and locks in the Texas Cloverleaf. Bischoff is able to break the hold. He rakes the eyes of Magnus. Garrett goes for a running attack, but Magnus counters with a hiptoss. Magnus sends him to the mat with a belly-to-belly suplex. In the corner, both men fight for control. Magnus slams him to the mat with a t-bone suplex. Garrett Bischoff gets hit with a clothesline. Magnus stuns him with a European uppercut. Garrett gets hit with a bodyslam. Magnus follows it with the Mag Daddy Driver.
imp149_zpseed2c719.jpgGarrett Bischoff kicks out of the pin attempt. Garrett Bischoff attacks Magnus with a running necksnap. Magnus is placed on the turnbuckle and lands to the mat with a superplex. Bischoff follows with a running neckbreaker. He nails Magnus with an elbow drop. Magnus kicks out of a small package pin attempt. He rocks Garrett Bischoff with a European uppercut. Magnus executes a bodyslam. Garrett goes for a running attack, but Magnus counters with a hiptoss. Garrett Bischoff catches Magnus with the snapmare driver.
imp150_zpsbdea20fe.jpg
He goes for the pin, but Magnus kicks out at the one count. Magnus fights back with a belly-to-belly suplex. Garrett irish-whips him into the ropes, but Magnus counters an attack with a forearm to the back. Garrett drops him with a neckbreaker. Magnus kicks him in the midsection and goes for the Mag Daddy Driver again. Garrett Bischoff rolls out of the ring before a pin attempt. Magnus executes the pumphandle slam and gets the pin. After the match, Samoa Joe comes in to celebrate Magnus' win.
imp151_zpsed61bf81.jpg

Zema Ion def. Jeff Hardy - 8:00 - moonsault
imp152_zps6cef7b95.jpg
Before the match, Bobby Roode comes down to be in Zema Ion's corner.
imp153_zps4791154b.jpg
Hardy nails Zema Ion with a jawbreaker. He follows with a leg lariat. Bobby Roode throws a chair into the ring as Jeff Hardy irish-whips Zema into the ropes.
imp154_zps73af427e.jpg
Zema Ion gets nailed with a hurricanrana. Roode gets on the ring apron and distracts Jeff Hardy as the ref removes the steel chair. Zema grabs him and executes the moonsault side-slam. Zema Ion follows with a trapped arm clothesline. Jeff Hardy fights back and sends him into the corner. Bobby Roode gets in the ring apron to distract him. Jeff Hardy gets nailed with a clothesline. Hardy surprises him with a school boy. He locks the single-leg Boston crab on Zema Ion, but he breaks out of it. Ion catches Hardy and drops him on his head. Zema follows with a leg lariat. Jeff Hardy gets stunned with a hot shot/uppercut. Jeff Hardy gets him in the corner and charges in with a dropkick. Both men face off, but Roode goes for the distraction once again leaving Zema Ion open to nail Jeff Hardy with a forearm to the back. Zema Ion sends him into the corner. He follows with a springboard armdrag takedown. Zema gets a running start and blasts Jeff Hardy with a running dropkick to the face. Jeff Hardy falls to the mat after a leg lariat. Jeff Hardy is now busted open after a dragon whip kick to the face. Zema locks in a single arm camel clutch, but Jeff Hardy breaks the hold. Hardy sends him to the mat with a hurricanrana. He follows with a soccer kick to the back of Zema Ion. Ion goes for a pin with a Northern Lights suplex, but Jeff Hardy kicks out. Zema tosses him to the mat with another hurricanrana. Zema Ion climbs to the top rope and nails a moonsault on Jeff Hardy.
imp155_zps02a25d46.jpg
Zema Ion gets the three count.

Sam Shaw def. Kenny King - 8:10 - double-knee facebuster - Kenny King attacks Sam Shaw from behind before the match. The match starts as King nails Shaw with a back elbow. Sam Shaw sends him to the mat with a headlock takedown. In the corner, Kenny King gets hit with a running dropkick. Sam Shaw locks in a single-arm camel clutch, but Kenny King breaks out of it. Kenny King goes for a punch, but Sam Shaw counters with his own punch. Shaw lays him out with a tornado DDT from the corner. Sam Shaw drops him with a German suplex. He follows with a superkick to the jaw.
imp156_zpse9eb3d26.jpg
Kenny King counters a sleeperhold with a jawbreaker. Kenny King fights back with a back elbow. Sam Shaw is irish-whipped into the ropes and slammed to the mat with a German suplex. Shaw nails Kenny King with a punch to the head. He follows with a kneedrop which opens up a cut on Kenny King. Sam Shaw attempts an irish-whip into the ropes, but King counters with a jawbreaker. Kenny King sends Shaw into the corner. He follows with a running dropkick to the mat. Kenny King executes a sidewalk slam on Sam Shaw. Shaw gets back on his feet and hits a running dropkick to the back in the corner.
imp157_zpse4b14167.jpg
Sam Shaw nails Kenny King with the double-knee facebuster. He goes for the pin and gets the three count.

Kurt Angle def. Hernandez - 11:12 - back suplex combo - James Storm walks down to sit at the commentator's table. Kurt Angle grabs Hernandez for a back suplex. He follows with a bodyslam. Hernandez gets hit with a spinebuster. In the corner, Angle executes a moonsault onto Hernandez.
imp158_zps20fabfc7.jpg
Hernandez gets a knee to the midsection in. Kurt Angle reverses an attack and slams him to the mat with a German suplex. Angle weakens him with a rear-naked choke. In the corner, Kurt Angle attacks Hernandez with a forearm to the back. Hernandez strengthens up and slams Angle to the mat. He irish-whips Angle into the ropes and nails a flapjack. Kurt Angle fights back with a European uppercut. Hernandez returns with a clothesline. Angle works on the leg of Hernandez. Hernandez gets dropped with a back elbow. Kurt Angle sneaks in a neckbreaker. He picks him up for a suplex. Hernandez kicks out of a pin attempt. Kurt Angle gets right back on his feet and executes the Angle Slam on Hernandez.
imp159_zps87e96bcf.jpg
Hernandez gets back on his feet before Kurt can go for the pin. Kurt Angle irish-whips Hernandez into the ropes. Angle lifts him up, but Hernandez counters it with a DDT. Hernandez drops him with a sidewalk slam. Hernandez sends Kurt Angle into the corner, he follows with a knee to the back and a neckbreaker. Kurt Angle fights off another corner attack and nails Hernandez with a diving dropkick. Kurt Angle hits Hernandez with a European uppercut. Hernandez drops Kurt Angle from the top rope with a back suplex. Angle tries for a running attack, but Hernandez lifts him and tosses him to the other side of the ring. Hernandez signals for the Border Toss and executes it. Kurt Angle kicks out at the one count. Hernandez nails him with a legdrop. Kurt Angle fights back with a powerbomb. Angle goes for the back suplex combo. Kurt Angle goes for the pin and gets the win.

notes:

The ODB vs Gail Kim match that went almost 17 minutes was very fun to watch. They went all out on the outside of the ring! Amazing match!

AJ Styles and Kenny King possibly forming a team?

Looks like Bobby Roode is going to feud with Jeff Hardy. This should be good!

----

1 Full Year TNA Universe Mode Title Reigns
-----------------------------------------------------------

World Champion
------------------------

Jeff Hardy

Austin Aries (Lockdown)

Kurt Angle (Xplosion - 2 weeks before Bound for Glory)

James Storm (Turning Point)

Kurt Angle (Genesis)

James Storm (Against All Odds) *CURRENT*

X-Division Champion
------------------------------

Rob Van Dam

Kid Kash (Lockdown)

Christopher Daniels (No Surrender)

Samoa Joe (Bound for Glory)

Christopher Daniels (Turning Point)

Robbie E (Final Resolution)

Samoa Joe (Genesis)

Chris Sabin (Against All Odds) *CURRENT*

Knockout Champion
-----------------------------

Tara

Gail Kim (Lockdown)

ODB (Sacrifice)

Madison Rayne (Slammiversary)

Velvet Sky (Hardcore Justice)

Madison Rayne (No Surrender)

Gail Kim (Turning Point)

Velvet Sky (Final Resolution)

Gail Kim (Against All Odds)

Velvet Sky (Victory Road) *CURRENT*

Tag Team Champions
-------------------------------

Chavo Guerrero/Hernandez

Kid Kash/Gunner (Lockdown)

Chavo Guerrero/Hernandez (Sacrifice)

Bad Influence (Hardcore Justice)

Chavo Guerrero/Hernandez (Bound for Glory)

Dirty Heels (Genesis) *CURRENT*

• 3 weeks later...

TNA Universe
------------------
April -
Week 51 -

xplosion_zpsf11fd709.jpg

Sam Shaw def. Manik - 6:02 - double-knee gutbuster

Gail Kim def. Mickie James - 10:58 - Eat Defeat

Sonjay Dutt def. AJ Styles - 8:46 - countout

James Storm def. Kazarian - 7:21 - small package reversal. Before the match, Wes Brisco attacked Kazarian from behind.

Wes Brisco def. Chris Sabin - 15:20 - tackle

AJ Styles def. Eric Young - 9:04 - sitting powerbomb - Before the match, Kenny King attacks Eric Young from behind.
imp160_zps440ec1f1.jpg
AJ Styles hits Eric Young with a chop. He slams EY top the mat with a backbreaker and follows with a running neckbreaker. Eric Young tries to fight Styles off with a back elbow. Eric Young hits AJ Styles with a running elbow. AJ Styles catches him with the Styles Clash. He goes for a pin, but Eric Young kicks out! Styles lands on him with a somersault legdrop. AJ Styles picks him up for a back suplex. Eric Young sends AJ Styles into the corner and runs in with a dropkick.
imp161_zpse0c5aeb7.jpg
AJ Styles comes back with a discus clothesline. AJ Styles climbs out to the ring apron and attacks Eric Young with a slingshot crossbody. AJ goes for a jumping forearm, but Eric Young counters with a hiptoss. Eric Young lands an elbowdrop. AJ Styles picks Eric Young up and executes the fireman's carry cutter. Styles goes for another slingshot attack, but Eric Young rolls out of the way. Eric Young slams Styles to the mat with a neckbreaker. AJ Styles kicks Eric Young in the midsection and goes for the Styles Clash. AJ Styles lands the fireman's carry cutter again, which opens up a cut on Eric Young's forehead. AJ Styles dives on him with a slingshot body press. AJ Styles follows it with a sitting powerbomb and gets the pin.

Zema Ion (w/Bobby Roode) def. Jeff Hardy - 8:45 - powerbomb - Jeff Hardy runs at Zema Ion with a swinging neckbreaker. Zema Ion counters another attack with an armdrag. Zema sends Hardy into the corner. Ion throws a punch to the kidneys of Jeff Hardy. Hardy nails him with a forearm to the chest. He drops Zema Ion with a flapjack. Zema catches him in a front facelock and slams him with a suplex. Hardy gets nails with a back breaker. Zema Ion charges at Jeff Hardy and executes a spinning headscissors.
imp162_zpsad66dc2a.jpg
Zema lands a few low kicks on Jeff Hardy. Hardy is thrown across the mat with an armdrag. Zema Ion executes a standing moonsault. Hardy catches Zema Ion off-guard with a running neckbreaker. Zema Ion sends Hardy to the mat with an enzuigiri. Zema goes for a frankensteiner, but Jeff Hardy counters it with a powerbomb. Jeff Hardy bounces off the second rope with a springboard bodypress. He follows it with a soccer kick to the back. Zema Ion catches Jeff Hardy with a snap DDT. Hardy gets hit with another enzuigiri kick. Zema Ion runs toward Jeff Hardy, but gets slammed with an armdrag. Hardy lands a running dropkick to the side of the head. Hardy executes a back suplex on Zema Ion. Hardy nails a jawbreaker. Zema Ion grabs Jeff Hardy and picks him up for a powerbomb with Hardy landing on with the back of his neck.
imp163_zps7364c5e6.jpgimp164_zpsebbe36ce.jpg

Mike Knox def. Bully Ray - 7:24 - Knox Out swinging reverse STO - Knox takes him down with a Russian legsweep. Bully Ray fights back with a clothesline. Mike Knox picks him up for a spinebuster slam. He follows with a suplex. Bully Ray gets put to the mat with a sidewalk slam. Mike Knox irish-whips Bully Ray into the corner and follows with a belly-to-belly suplex. Knox hits him with a punch to the midsection. Bully Ray catches him with a running neckbreaker. Bully Ray comes down on Knox with an elbowdrop. Knox gets stunned with a back elbow. Bully Ray picks him up for an atomic drop. He rocks Mike Knox with a clothesline. Bully Ray executes a German suplex. Mike Knox tries to fight back with a massive clothesline. In the corner, Bully Ray puts a boot to the neck of Mike Knox as he hangs upside-down from the turnbuckle. Bully Ray then executes the Bully Cutter. Mike Knox kicks out at the one count. In the corner, Mike Knox runs in with a splash. Bully Ray runs at Mike Knox with a clothesline. He goes for a punch, but Mike Knox blocks it and executes the Knox Out swinging reverse STO and gets the three count.

Sting def. Austin Aries - 5:57 - Scorpion Death Drop - They lock up. Sting drops Austin Aries to the mat with a sidewalk slam. Aries catches Sting with a frankensteiner. Sting rocks him with a jawbreaker. Sting follows it with a DDT. Aries sends Sting into the corner, but Sting fights out if ot with a DDT. Sting goes for a clothesline, but "A Double" catches him with an inverted atomic drop. Sting hits a fistdrop on Aries. Austin Aries catches Sting in a school boy slam. Sting nails Aries with a back elbow. Aries gets hit with a chop at the ropes. Sting brings him down to the mat with a Russian legsweep. Austin Aries catches Sting with another inverted atomic drop.
imp165_zps7a7f4242.jpg
Sting nails him with a back elbow and follows it by lifting Austin Aries up in the air and slamming him to the mat. Sting goes for a pin, but Aries kicks out. Aries nails a soccer kick to the back of Sting. In the corner, Austin Aries puts Sting onto the top turnbuckle. He slams Sting to the mat with a superplex. Sting tries to go for a powerbomb, but Aries counters it with a faceslam. Aries goes in for the attack, but Sting counters it with a jawbreaker. He catches a stunned Austin Aries in the Scorpion Death Drop. Sting gets the three count.

Kurt Angle def. James Storm - 8:13 - Angle Slam - Both men lock up. Angle slams James Storm to the mat with a belly-to-belly suplex. In the corner, Kurt Angle slams James Storm to the mat with a German suplex. Storm tries to fight back catching Angle with a dragon screw. James Storm hits Angle with a spear sending Angle to the ropes. James Storm drops him with a neckbreaker. Storm works on the arm of Kurt Angle. Angle gets stunned with a back suplex. James Storm irish-whips Kurt Angle into the ropes and executes a spinebuster slam.
imp166_zpsc0b1b768.jpg
Angle tries to fight for control with a belly-to-belly suplex. Angle knocks Storm to the mat with a back elbow. James Storm catches Angle in a sleeperhold. Storm runs at Angle, but gets put to the mat with a spinebuster. Kurt Angle hits James Storm with a clothesline. Angle puts Storm to the mat with a takedown. Storm gets back on his feet and catches Angle with a neckbreaker. James Storm drops him with a clothesline. Kurt Angle catches Storm with a back suplex combo. Kurt Angle signals for the Angle Slam and executes it on the Cowboy! He goes for the pin and gets the three count.
imp167_zpsd40e66b2.jpg

Week 52 -
xplosion_zpsf11fd709.jpg

Petey Williams/Sonjay Dutt def. Austin Aries/Rob Terry - 20:22 - neckbreaker drop

Jay Bradley def. AJ Styles - 10:22 - rolling fireman's carry slam

Manik def. Kenny King - 11:56 - bridging leg hook belly-to-back suplex

Gail Kim def. Velvet Sky - 8:28 - Eat Defeat. Before the match, Velvet Sky ran out to attack Gail Kim in the ring. After the match, Velvet is being stretchered out, but Gail Kim attacks her and pulls her off of the stretcher continuing the attack.
xpl6_zps07599594.jpg

Chris Sabin def. Christopher Daniels - 17:14 - tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. After the match, Chris Sabin offers a handshake but Christopher Daniels swats it away and walks off.

Gunner vs Robbie E - Robbie E comes out says he has a replacement for the match. Rob Terry walks out onto the stage.
Gunner def. Rob Terry - 10:20 - torture rack - Rob Terry sends Gunner to the mat with a belly-to-belly suplex. Gunner kicks him in the midsection. Gunner catches Rob Terry in a spinebuster slam. Terry gains control with a backbreaker. Rob Terry slams Gunner to the mat with a back suplex. Gunner fights out of an attack in the corner and executes a back suplex. Rob Terry hits him with a knee to the face. Terry goes for an irish-whip but Gunner counters with a belly-to-belly suplex. Rob Terry picks him up for a back breaker. Gunner works on the arm. Rob Terry sends him to the mat with a shoulderblock. Gunner is sent to the mat with a suplex. Rob Terry punches away at Gunner. Gunner charges out of the corner with a clothesline. He nails a neckbreaker on Rob Terry. Terry shoves Gunner to the mat and uses an elbow drop on the leg. Gunner gets back on his feet and lays Terry out with a clothesline. Rob Terry brings him to the mat with a headlock takedown. He punches away at the forehead of Gunner. Gunner picks Rob Terry up in a fireman's carry and slams him to the mat with a flapjack. In the corner, Gunner attacks Rob Terry with shoulder thrusts to the midsection. He suplexes Rob Terry to the mat. Rob Terry returns with a massive clothesline. Gunner irish-whips him into the ropes and slams him to the mat with a spinebuster. He kicks at the leg of Rob Terry. Terry rakes the eyes of Gunner. Rob Terry goes for a clothesline, but Gunner ducks it. Gunner drops him with a punch to the head. Gunner executes a powerbomb and goes for the pin, but Rob Terry kicks out at the two count. Gunner charges with a knee to the face of Rob Terry as he is slumped in the corner. Gunner executes the STO backbreaker.
imp168_zps21864c86.jpg
He goes for the pin, but Rob Terry kicks out. Rob Terry fights back with a clothesline off the ropes. Gunner gets back up on his feet and catches Rob Terry in the torture rack. Rob Terry taps out.

Zema Ion(w/Bobby Roode) def. Jeff Hardy - 12:12 - spinning leg scissors - They lock up. Zema Ion slams Jeff Hardy with a snap suplex. He follows with a Northern Lights suplex. Jeff Hardy gets slammed to the mat with a Russian legsweep. Zema Ion works on him with a shining wizard. Jeff Hardy fights him off with a Russian legsweep. Zema gets dropped to the mat with a forearm to the chest. Jeff Hardy attacks him with a spinning leg lariat. Zema Ion catches him with a jawbreaker. Ion is dazed with shin kicks to the face. Jeff Hardy gets hit with a kneedrop to the face. Zema follows with a spinning leg lariat. Hardy catches him off-guard with a clothesline. Zema regains control and lands a standing moonsault onto Jeff Hardy. He follows with a running faceslam to the mat. He goes for the pin, but Hardy kicks out at the one count. Ion executes a running legdrop on Jeff Hardy. Hardy fights back with a chop. He sends Zema Ion to the mat with a leg lariat. Jeff Hardy goes for a kick to the midsection, but Zema Ion catches it. Hardy counters that with a dragon whip. Zema Ion stuns Hardy with a DDT. Jeff Hardy is busted open. Zema climbs the top rope and executes the 450 splash, but Jeff Hardy rolls out of the way. In the corner, Hardy rocks Zema Ion with a running dropkick. He follows that with a dropkick to the face of Zema Ion who was leaning on the bottom turnbuckle. Hardy sends him to the mat with an armdrag takedown. Jeff Hardy executes a springboard crossbody from the second rope. Zema Ion is caught by surprise with the Twist of Fate.
imp169_zps0a2d6ba4.jpg
He rolls to the outside to avoid being pinned. Jeff Hardy runs after him and executes a Twist of Fate on the floor, opening a cut on Zema Ion's forehead. He sends Zema back into the ring. Zema Ion catches him with a shining wizard. Jeff Hardy fights out of it. In the corner, Hardy mounts Zema with punches to the forehead. Zema regains control and executes the spinning leg scissors on Jeff Hardy and is able to get the pin.

Bully Ray vs Mike Knox - Chavo Guerrero attacks Mike Knox from behind and lays him out. Chavo heads to the ring.
Bully Ray def. Chavo Guerrero - 8:24 - Bully Cutter - Chavo slams Bully Ray to the mat with an inverted Russian legsweep. Bully Ray drops him with a neckbreaker. Chavo Guerrero gets stunned with a back elbow. Chavo Guerrero irish-whips Bully Ray into the ropes and sends him face first to the mat with a legtrip. Bully Ray catches him with a bodyslam. Chavo fights back with a leg lariat. Chavo Guerrero executes the Gory Bomb on Bully Ray. He charges into Bully Ray with a tackle in the corner. Bully Ray drops him with a faceslam. He follows it with jabbing punches to the face. Chavo is able to kick out of a pin attempt after a body splash. Bully Ray hits him with a fistdrop. Chavo Guerrero tries to regain control with a hurricanrana. Bully Ray nails him with a back elbow. Chavo lands a springboard crossbody off the second rope. Bully Ray executes a running neckbreaker. Chavo stuns him with a leg lariat. Chavo Guerrero surprises Bully Ray with the Three Amigos and tries for a pin attempt, but Bully Ray kicks out.
imp170_zps2d9b9885.jpg
Chavo nails the Gory Bomb and goes for another pin, but Bully Ray kicks out. Bully Ray stuns Chavo Guerrero with the Bully Cutter. Chavo Guerrero is busted open. He kicks out of the pin attempt by Bully Ray. Chavo goes for a punch at Bully Ray, but it gets blocked. Bully Ray nails another Bully Cutter and gets the three count.
imp171_zps782d59c9.jpg

Austin Aries def. Sting - 10:06 - superplex - Sting attacks Austin Aries with a back elbow. Aries fights back with the STO. He nails Sting with an inverted atomic drop. Sting gets sent to the mat with a frankensteiner. Sting catches Austin Aries with a DDT. "A Double" fights back with a school boy slam. Sting returns pounding Aries with a jumping fistdrop. Austin Aries slams Sting to the mat with a twisting suplex. He punches away at Sting. Austin Aries runs at him, but gets back dropped to the mat. Aries goes for the STO. He lands an elbowdrop onto Sting. Sting attacks Aries in the corner with a dropkick to the back. Aries fights back with a leg lariat. Aries goes for a slingshot bodypress, but Sting swats him away. Sting slams him to the mat with a running faceslam. Sting drops him with a clothesline. Sting goes for another one, but Aries catches him with a school boy slam. Aries attempts an irish-whip, but Sting counters it with a kick to the midsection. Sting executes the Scorpion Death Drop. Aries kicks out at the one count. Sting picks him up for the piledriver, but Austin Aries kicks out of the pin attempt. Aries catches the leg when Sting tries for a kick to the midsection. Aries executes a dragon screw. "A Double" nails Sting with a kneedrop, opening a cut on his forehead. Aries picks Sting up for the Death Valley Driver. Austin Aries sends Sting into the corner. He places Sting on the turnbuckle and executes the superplex and gets the three count.

Kurt Angle def. James Storm - 8:20 - Angle Slam - James Storm attacks Kurt Angle with a neckbreaker. He drops Angle to the mat with a back suplex. Storm follows through with a knee to the midsection. Kurt Angle catches James Storm with a spinebuster slam. Angle slams James Storm to the mat with a belly-to-belly suplex. He picks Storm up in a suplex. James Storm slams Kurt Angle to the mat with a bodyslam. He punches away at the head of Kurt Angle. He follows with a knee to the face. Kurt Angle fights out of a waistlock with an armdrag. Angle throws a punch to the body of James Storm. He slams Storm to the mat with a belly-to-belly suplex. James Storm attacks Kurt Angle with a clothesline. Kurt Angle slams him with a fisherman suplex. Angle attacks Storm with a punch to the lower back, sending him to the mat. He follows with a clothesline. James Storm catches Kurt Angle with a tossing German suplex.
imp172_zps7e134a9b.jpg
Angle gets hit with a knee to the face. James Storm goes for a running spear, but Kurt Angle counters with a DDT. Angle stomps James Storm in the face a few times. Storm gets back on his feet and picks Kurt Angle up for a bodyslam. Angle staggers to his feet and gets nailed with Closing Time. The Cowboy goes for a pin attempt, but it's kicked out. Kurt Angle gets back to his feet and catches James Storm with the belly-to-belly suplex. Storm comes back with a neckbreaker and signals his finisher. He executes the Last Call superkick on Kurt Angle. Angle rolls to the outside. James Storm follows him. Angle nails a headbutt onto Storm. Both men re-enter the ring. Kurt Angle catches James Storm with the Angle Slam and gets the pin.

Week 53 -
lockdown-logo_zps6a845369.jpg

AJ Styles/Kenny King def. Jay Bradley/Sonjay Dutt - Cage Match - 7:07 - Kenny King sends Sonjay Dutt into the corner, he comes back with a hurricanrana. Jay Bradley climbs up the cage wall. AJ Styles catches him and pulls him off. King stuns Sonjay Dutt with a jawbreaker. Jay Bradley irish-whips AJ Styles into the corner and nails him with a back elbow. Sonjay starts climbing the cage with Kenny King following close behind. Sonjay Dutt elbows Kenny King in the forehead which dazes him a bit. King falls down to the mat as Sonjay Dutt escapes the cage.
ld1_zpsf379e929.jpg
Jay Bradley slams AJ Styles to the mat with a back suplex. He works on the arm of Styles with an armbar. AJ Styles fights back with his own back suplex. Bradley fights off the attack with a knee to the gut. Kenny King goes after Bradley. Kenny King is sent to the mat with a faceslam. Bradley tries to climb the cage wall, but Kenny King drags him off. Bradley gets hit with a clothesline from Kenny King. King goes or a springboard move, but Bradley rolls out of the way. AJ Styles slams him to the mat with a back suplex. Kenny King climbs to the top of the cage and escapes as Styles has Bradley occupied. Jay Bradley fights off Styles and notices King is out of the cage, so he makes a dash for the cage wall. AJ Styles follows him up the cage and grabs on as he pushes off the cage sending both men crashing to the mat.
ld2_zps8ded4ea6.jpg
Styles kicks the leg of Jay Bradley. Bradley regains control and suplexes AJ Styles to the mat. AJ Styles comes back with a flying forearm, following it with a German suplex. Styles starts to climb up the cage. Bradley grabs him and pulls him off. Styles slams him to the mat with a swinging neckbreaker. AJ goes to climb the cage again, Bradley follows behind. Bradley tries to pull him down, but AJ Styles elbows him sending him falling to the mat. AJ Styles climbs over the cage to the floor.

Chris Sabin def. Samoa Joe - X-Division Title - Cage Match - 6:58 - Sabin attacks Joe with a spin kick to the midsection. Chris Sabin runs to the corner and dives off with a flying dropkick. He works on the leg of Samoa Joe, crashing down on it with his own weight. Samoa Joe grabs him and slams him to the mat with a back suplex. Chris Sabin tries to climb the cage, but Joe pulls him off. Samoa Joe executes a powerslam on Chris Sabin. He tosses Sabin with a belly-to-belly suplex. Joe attempts to climb the cage, but Chris Sabin stops him. Joe tosses Chris Sabin shoulder first into the ring post between the turnbuckles.
ld3_zpse2f3069a.jpg
He goes to land a chop, but Sabin blocks it. Samoa Joe executes a powerslam comeback on Chris Sabin. Sabin tries to fight back with an inverted DDT. Samoa Joe works on the leg again with a dragon screw. He picks Sabin up and nails a DDT. Joe bounces off the ropes and lands a senton splash onto Chris Sabin. Sabin is somehow able to pick Joe up on his shoulders and executes the TKO. In the corner, Sabin lands a running dropkick to the face of Samoa Joe. Joe tries a running attack, but Sabin counters with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Chris Sabin climbs the cage, but Joe gets back on his feet and pulls him down. Joe lands another senton splash on Chris Sabin. Sabin fights back with several leg lariats and a neckbreaker. Chris Sabin is climbing the cage. He makes it over and to the floor.
ld4_zps8cb6046c.jpg
Chris Sabin retains the TNA X-Division Title.

ODB def. Velvet Sky - Knockout Title - Cage Match - 5:04
ld5_zps48882fa8.jpg
ODB nails Velvet Sky with a kick. She sends Velvet into the corner. Velvet Sky gets dropped face first onto the turnbuckle. ODB rocks her with a punch to the face. Velvet Sky tries to fight back with a clothesline. ODB falls to the mat after a forearm to the chest. Velvet Sky irish-whips ODB into the ropes, ODB ducks a clothesline. Velvet Sky gets dropped with a punch. ODB gets stunned with a back elbow. ODB slams her to the mat with a samoan drop. ODB attempts to climb the cage wall, but Velvet Sky pulls her down. Velvet Sky makes a comeback with several clotheslines and a crossbody press.
ld6_zps03ab3024.jpg
Velvet Sky starts climbing up the steel cage. ODB catches up with her. Both women crash to the mat. Velvet Sky makes it back to her feet and she tries to climb the cage. ODB brings her back to the mat, again. ODB starts the climb. Velvet Sky tries to climb after her, but ODB elbows her back down to the mat. ODB escapes the cage. ODB is the NEW TNA Knockout Champion!!!

Magnus def. Kurt Angle - Cage Match - 3:29 - Both men lock up. Angle slams Magnus to the mat with a suplex. in the corner, Kurt Angle goes for a clothesline but Magnus counters with the STO. Kurt Angle irish-whips Magnus into the ropes and puts him down with a belly-to-belly suplex. Magnus regains control and slams Angle to the mat. Magnus sends Angle into the corner. He lands a dropkick in the corner. Magnus drops Kurt Angle with a bulldog out of the corner. Angle is slammed hard to the mat with a back suplex. Magnus starts climbing the cage. Angle pulls him down. Magnus gets caught with a backbreaker. Angle gets stunned with a clothesline. Magnus starts to climb the cage again. Kurt Angle gets back on his feet and goes after him. Magnus fights him off the cage with a kick. Kurt climbs back up. Both men are near the top of the cage. Magnus hits Kurt Angle with an elbow, making him fall to the mat. Magnus climbs out of the cage.

Dirty Heels def. Wes Brisco/Garrett Bischoff - Tag Titles - Cage Match - 8:08
ld7_zpsb604414b.jpg
Wes Brisco charges at Austin Aries. Bobby Roode sends Garrett Bischoff into the corner as he goes to climb the cage. Bischoff pulls him down. Austin Aries slams Brisco to the mat. Aries follows with a belly-to-belly suplex. Roode pulls Brisco down from the cage. Wes Brisco catches Roode with a DDT. Garrett Bischoff locks in an armbar on Aries. Garrett Bischoff nails a back suplex on Austin Aries. Bobby Roode irish-whips Wes Brisco into the ropes and slams him to the mat. Roode hits Brisco with a chop in the corner. Garrett hits Aries in the corner with a forearm to the back. He climbs the cage, but Austin Aries pulls him down. Garrett slams Aries to the mat and dives off the ropes with a kneedrop. Roode executes a powerslam onto Wes Brisco. Garrett and Wes Brisco go to climb the cage, but they are pulled back to the mat. Wes Brisco grabs Austin Aries and executes a German suplex. Garrett Bischoff is sent into the ropes and stunned with an inverted atomic drop by Aries. Wes Brisco slams Bobby Roode to the mat with a DDT. Garrett climbs out of the cage. Wes Brisco attempts to climb it, but Austin Aries pulls him down. Aries and Roode climb the cage. Bobby Roode makes it over to the floor. Austin Aries gets nailed with the Brisco Roll. Wes Brisco follows that with a dropkick. Brisco starts climbing the cage after he slams Aries to the mat with a swinging neckbreaker. Austin Aries recovers and climbs after him pulling Brisco to the mat. Aries quickly gets to his feet and starts to climb the cage. He is able to climb over it.
ld8_zps1d1a5773.jpg
Dirty Heels retain the TNA Tag Team Titles.

Bully Ray def. Kazarian - Cage Match - 9:20 - Both men lock up. Kazarian powers over Bully Ray shoving him to the mat. Bully Ray irish-whips Kazarian into the corner, making him bounce off of it to the mat. Kazarian is dropped with a neckbreaker. Bully Ray sends him into the corner. He runs toward Kazarian with a splash. Kazarian is slammed with a back suplex. Bully Ray attempts to climb the cage. Kazarian pulls him down. Kazarian runs in for a back elbow, but Bully Ray counters with a samoan drop. He follows it with a flapjack. Kazarian sends Bully Ray into the corner and he executes a top rope frankensteiner. Bully Ray nails Kazarian with punches to the face. Kazarian fights it with a back elbow. Kazarian slams Bully Ray face first to the mat. Bully Ray runs at him with a neckbreaker. Kazarian regains control with a leg lariat. Bully Ray stuns him with a facebuster. He follows that with a DDT, which opens up a cut on Kazarian. Bully Ray tries to climb the cage, but Kazarian pulls him off. Bully Ray catches Kazarian off-guard with the Bully Cutter. Kazarian fights back with a bulldog from behind. He nails Bully Ray with a necksnap. He goes for a dropkick, but Bully Ray swats it away. Kazarian gets in an enzuigiri on Bully Ray. He goes for another move, but Bully Ray slams him with a powerbomb. Kazarian regains control with a Russian legsweep. Bully Ray drops him with a big boot. Bully Ray sends him into the corner. Kazarian gets dropped with a hanging stunner. Bully Ray climbs the cage and makes it to the floor.

James Storm vs Hernandez - World Title - Cage Match - Hernandez punches James Storm. He slams Storm to the mat with a back suplex. Hernandez nails him with a forearm to the chest. James Storm gets slammed to the mat again with a back suplex. Storm fights back with a neckbreaker. Hernandez drops him with a forearm. He punches away at the forehead of James Storm. Hernandez hits Storm with an axehandle. Hernandez places James Storm onto the top turnbuckle. He climbs up and slams him to the mat with a superplex.
ld9_zps91434e10.jpg
He follows with a forearm to the chest. He punches away at James Storm, but Storm fights back and lands a bulldog out of the corner. Storm runs at Hernandez, but it gets countered with a flapjack. James Storm is busted open. Hernandez slams him to the mat with a back suplex. He starts to climb up the cage, but Storm catches him. James Storm executes Closing Time on Hernandez. Hernandez is slammed to the mat with a suplex. As Hernandez slowly gets back to his feet, Storm knocks him back down to the mat with the Last Call superkick.
ld10_zps17b51c1c.jpg
Storm nails him with a knee to the gut. He goes for a kick to the midsection, but Hernandez slams him with a belly-to-belly suplex. Hernandez climbs the cage, but he gets caught. Storm lands a dropkick and starts to climb the cage. Hernandez tries to stop him, but James Storm continues to climb. Hernandez reaches him and brings him down to the mat. He gets rocked with a spear by James Storm. Storm goes to attack, but Hernandez kicks him in the midsection and executes the Border Toss.
ld11_zpsb04e7ebf.jpg
Hernandez starts climbing the cage. Hernandez reaches the top of the cage and climbs over as James Storm gets back to his feet. Hernandez is the NEW TNA World Heavyweight Champion!!! - 5:29

Notes:

Sorry for the delay on this. Had some personal real-life family emergencies going on. Hope everyone is alright with the easing off of pictures.... at least for the most part..

The Knockouts cage match was done long before what happened in TNA this week. LOL

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't done this in a long while (2k forums) but I decided to do this one last time before 2K14 comes out

here's my Slamboree 98 match card.

Notes: The Wolfpack is already formed, nWo hollywood has already split, Sting and the Giant are currently tag champs (had to bypass the hall attacking nash with the belt thing as it's impossible)

Results to come soon :) Enjoy!

WCW/nWo Slamboree 1998

Match Card:

Match 1: Best of 7 Series Finals to determine #1 Contender to the WCW World Television Championship

Booker T vs Chris Benoit

Match 2: WCW Cruiserweight Championship Match

Chris Jericho © vs Dean Malenko

Match 3: WCW United States Heavyweight Championship

Goldberg © vs Mortis

Match Stipulation: If Mortis loses, he must unmask

Match 4: Hair vs Hair match

Eddie Guerrero vs Chavo Guerrero Jr

If Chavo Wins, Not only must Eddie cut his hair but Chavo doesn’t have to follow eddie’s Cheat to win philosophy any longer

Match 5: WCW World Television Championship

Fit Finlay © vs ???

Match 6: Lex Luger vs The Giant

Main Event: WCW World Heavyweight Championship:

Fatal 4 Way – Bret Hart Special Referee

Hollywood Hogan © vs Macho Man Randy Savage vs Diamond Dallas Page vs Sting

• 2 weeks later...

TNA Universe
------------------

April -
Week 53 -

xplosion_zpsf11fd709.jpg

ODB def. Velvet Sky - 7:22 - TKO

Jay Bradley def. Petey Williams - 8:35 - rolling fireman's carry slam

AJ Styles/Rob Terry def. Sam Shaw/Sonjay Dutt - 24:36 - roll-up reversal

Kazarian def. Hernandez - 11:53 - Swinging Reverse STO. After the match, Kazarian was attacked by Wes Brisco with a steel rod.

Wes Brisco def. Chris Sabin - 13:14 - Flying Crossbody Press. After the match, Wes Brisco attempted to break Chris Sabin's leg with a chair but Robbie E appeared after being out from an injury and tossed Brisco out of the ring.

Manik def. AJ Styles - 7:59 - double-knee gutbuster - AJ Styles nails Manik with a chop. Manik irish-whips him into the corner and follows in with a dropkick. AJ Styles fights back with a hurricanrana. Manik comes back with a swinging neckbreaker. Manik takes AJ Styles to the mat with a belly-to-belly suplex. AJ Styles hits Manik with an elbow to the back. Styles executes a back suplex. Manik drops AJ Styles with a knee to the face. AJ is stunned with a single-arm DDT to the mat. Manik places AJ Styles on the top turnbuckle and goes for the superplex.
imp173_zpsac81b8f6.jpg
AJ Styles gets nailed with a soccer kick to the back. Styles grabs Manik for a backbreaker. Manik gets back on his feet and surprises Styles with a swinging neckbreaker. AJ Styles picks him up for a pumphandle gutbuster. Manik comes back with a clothesline. AJ gets rocked with a dropkick in the corner. Styles stuns Manik with a flapjack to the mat. Manik goes to the apron and nails a springboard dropkick on AJ Styles. Manik lifts AJ Styles onto his shoulders and executes the double-knee gutbuster. Manik gets the three count.

Gail Kim def. Velvet Sky - 12:21 - Eat Defeat - ODB walks down to ringside and sits at the announcer's table. Gail Kim nails a punch on Velvet Sky. Velvet catches her arm and drops her with an armdrag. Gail Kim gets sent to the mat with a dropkick. Velvet Sky executes a suplex. Gail Kim gets stunned with a back elbow. She sends Gail Kim into the corner and follows in with a clothesline. Velvet catches her off-guard with a Lou Thesz Press and punches. Gail Kim fights back with a powerslam. Gail works on the leg of Velvet Sky with a knee breaker. Gail rakes the eyes. Velvet Sky is dropped to the mat with a sidewalk slam. Gail Kim nails the neckbreaker. Velvet Sky fights back with a clothesline. Velvet Sky goes for a punch, but Gail Kim blocks it and executes a drop toehold to the mat. Gail nails the hurricanrana on Velvet Sky. She punches away at Velvet Sky. Velvet grabs her and slams her with the inverted neckbreaker. Gail Kim gets back to her feet and executes the trapped-arm neckbreaker drop. Velvet Sky kicks out of the pin attempt. Gail Kim slams her with a kneebreaker.
imp174_zps4f498fca.jpg
Velvet Sky sends her into the corner. Gail Kim fights out of it and sends her flying with a monkey flip. Gail rocks her with an elbow to the face. In the corner, Velvet Sky executes the hurricanrana on Gail Kim. Gail gets bodyslammed to the mat. She fights back with a headscissors on Velvet Sky. Gail Kim grabs her for the trapped-arm neckbreaker drop. She picks Velvet Sky up and executes the Eat Defeat and gets the win.

Rob Terry def. Jay Bradley - 14:21 - diving clothesline - Rob Terry nails Jay Bradley with a shoulder block. Bradley fights back with a kick to the calf of Rob Terry. Jay Bradley sends him into the corner. Rob Terry gets hit with punches in the corner. Jay Bradley runs into the corner with a knee to the face. Rob Terry attempts an irish-whip, but Bradley counters with a jawbreaker. Terry gets hit with a neckbreaker. Jay Bradley nails an elbow to the arm of Rob Terry. Terry slams him to the mat. Rob Terry stomps the arm of Jay Bradley. He punches away at the forehead of Jay Bradley. Rob Terry runs at Bradley, but it gets countered with a backdrop. Jay Bradley nails another neckbreaker. Rob Terry fights back with a powerbomb and goes for the pin. Jay Bradley kicks out at the one count. Rob Terry drops him with a sidewalk slam. Jay Bradley lifts Rob Terry up and hits the rolling fireman's carry slam. Rob Terry kicks out at the count of two. Terry slams him with a back suplex. Jay Bradley stuns him with a kick to the midsection. Rob Terry gets nailed with the Boomstick.
imp175_zps30d240b1.jpg
Terry kicks out of the pin attempt. Bradley drops him with the back elbow. He stomps at Rob Terry. Terry rights back with a flapjack. He slams Jay Bradley with a sidewalk slam, but Bradley kicks out of the pin attempt. Rob Terry executes the spinebuster slam and goes for the pin, but it gets kicked out. Rob Terry attacks with punches to the forehead. Jay Bradley is busted open. Rob Terry picks him up for a suplex. In the corner, Jay Bradley tries for a top rope move but Rob Terry counters it with a punch. Rob Terry dives onto Bradley with a flying clothesline and gets the pin.

Garrett Bischoff/Wes Brisco def. Samoa Joe/Magnus - #1 Contender's Match - 18:32 - flapjack - Garrett Bischoff and Magnus lock up. Bischoff nails Magnus with a clothesline. Magnus gets hit with an elbow. Garrett Bischoff works on him in the corner. Magnus fights back with a back suplex. He slams Bischoff to the mat. Garrett Bischoff charges at him, but Magnus counters with an armdrag. Magnus blocks a corner attack and dives toward Garrett Bischoff with a diving shoulder. Magnus tags Samoa Joe in. Garrett Bischoff tries to fight back with a clothesline. Samoa Joe grabs the arm and slams it to the mat. Garrett tags out to Wes Brisco. Joe nails a dragon screw on Wes Brisco. Brisco is able to slam Samoa Joe to the mat. In the corner, Wes Brisco nails Samoa Joe with punches and a running knee to the face. Samoa Joe drops him with a clothesline. Brisco sweeps the leg out from under Joe. Wes Brisco runs at Samoa Joe, but gets slammed with a t-bone suplex.
imp176_zpse2422645.jpg
Samoa Joe follows it with a dragon screw. Wes Brisco uses a rake to the eyes. Samoa Joe executes a belly-to-belly suplex and makes a comeback. Garrett Bischoff is tagged in. Samoa Joe is slammed to the mat with a suplex. Garrett Bischoff executes a flapjack. Joe grabs Bischoff by the arms and tosses him with a belly-to-belly suplex. Joe makes a tag to Magnus. Magnus nails a chop to the chest. Bischoff sends him to the mat with a back suplex. Garrett tags out to Wes Brisco. Brisco catches him with a monkey flip. Wes Brisco stomps the arm. Magnus comes back with a clothesline. Garrett Bischoff is tagged in. Magnus nails him with a neckbreaker. Bischoff gets tossed with a belly-to-belly suplex. Garrett drops Magnus with an atomic drop and tags out to Wes Brisco. In the corner, Wes Brisco goes for a top rope move, but Magnus kicks him away. Magnus rocks Brisco with a diving shoulderblock. Garrett Bischoff is tagged in. Magnus tags out to Samoa Joe. He slams Bischoff to the mat. Garrett Bischoff is slammed with a t-bone suplex. Samoa Joe runs at Garrett Bischoff, but he counters with a flapjack opening up a cut on the forehead of Samoa Joe. Garrett Bischoff goes for the pin and gets the three count.
imp177_zps4d4e75da.jpg
After the match, Austin Aries and Bobby Roode run in and attack Garrett Bischoff and Wes Brisco.
imp178_zps9f54a796.jpg

Kurt Angle def. James Storm - 8:07 - countout - Hernandez walks down to ringside and sits at the announcer's table. Both men lock up. Kurt Angle slams James Storm to the mat with a back suplex. Storm fights back with a back elbow. In the corner, James Storm slams Angle to the mat with a running bulldog. Kurt Angle gets hit with a swinging neckbreaker. James Storm sends him into the ropes and executes a spinebuster. Kurt Angle grabs him for a back suplex. James Storm hits Angle with a spear out of the corner. Storm charges at Angle with another one, but he counters with a DDT. Angle slams him with a spinebuster. Kurt Angle hits James Storm with a European uppercut. Storm catches Angle with a neckbreaker. James Storm hits Angle with a knee to the face. Storm stomps Angle. Kurt Angle catches James Storm by surprise with a belly-to-belly suplex. The Cowboy stuns him with a back elbow. Storm drops him with a swinging neckbreaker. Kurt Angle fights back with a clothesline. Both men trade punches. Kurt Angle nails an atomic drop on James Storm. James Storm surprises Angle with Closing Time. Kurt Angle is busted open.
imp179_zps10b4a968.jpg
James Storm signals for the Last Call superkick, but Angle ducks out of the way and executes a belly-to-belly suplex. They fight on the outside and Kurt Angle tackles James Storm through the guardrail. James Storm is counted out.

April -
Week 54 -

xplosion_zpsf11fd709.jpg

Rob Terry def. Jay Bradley - 12:36 - chokeslam

Manik def. Sam Shaw - 10:05 - bridging leg hook belly-to-back suplex

Kenny King/AJ Styles def. Sonjay Dutt/Petey/Williams - 19:15 - hurricanrana pin reversal

Hernandez def. Kazarian - 11:42 - countout

Chris Sabin def. Christopher Daniels - 8:25 - slingshot bodypress. Robbie E was seated in the front row. During the match, Robbie E had words with Christopher Daniels and then punched him.

Petey Williams def. Manik - 9:07 - Canadian Destroyer - Petey Williams attacks with a punch. He sends Manik to the mat with a kneelift. Manik irish-whips Petey Williams into the ropes, but he comes back with a float-over DDT. Manik catches him off-guard and drops a knee on Williams' leg. Petey Williams gets hit with a roundhouse kick. Manik is dropped to the mat with an armdrag. Petey Williams sends Manik into the corner, but he reverses it. Manik executes a superplex on Petey Williams. Manik applies the surfboard.
imp180_zps83ff2748.jpg
Williams rolls out of it. Manik drops another knee onto the leg of Petey Williams. Both men trade kicks. Manik executes a chop block to the leg. Petey Williams fights for control with a back elbow. Manik hits a swinging neckbreaker on him. In the corner, Petey Williams grabs Manik for a tornado DDT. Williams sends Manik into the other corner and executes a superplex. He locks in a dragon sleeper, but Manik breaks the hold. Petey Williams drops an elbow on the leg of Manik. He executes another float-over DDT on Manik. Manik gets attacked with shoulder thrusts in the corner. Petey Williams drops him with a leg lariat. Manik is busted open from a back elbow. Petey Williams nails a neckbreaker drop on Manik. Manik atacks the leg, once again. Manik locks in a sleeper, but Petey Williams slams him to the mat. Petey Williams signals for the Canadian Destroyer and executes it on Manik!
imp181_zps596b02b1.jpg
Petey Williams gets the three count.
imp182_zpsb9b60e28.jpg

Gail Kim def. Velvet Sky - 9:32 - octopus stretch - Velvet Sky runs at Gail Kim with a Thesz Press attack and punches. Gail Kim grabs her for a sidewalk slam. Velvet Sky drops her with a forearm to the chest. Gail Kim takes control and sends her into the corner. She dives off the turnbuckle with a blockbuster on Velvet Sky. Gail Kim executes a suplex. Gail runs at her, but gets a clothesline. Gail Kim grabs the arm and drops her with a single-arm DDT. Up on the top turnbuckle, Gail Kim executes a back suplex from the top. She bounces off the ropes and hits Velvet Sky with a dropkick to the face. Velvet Sky gets dropped with a gutbuster across the knee. Velvet Sky is able to send Gail Kim into the ropes and nails a clothesline. Velvet is sent into the corner, but they fight for control in the corner. Velvet Sky drops Gail Kim with a forearm to the chest.
imp183_zps609a9dff.jpg
Velvet Sky nails her with a jawbreaker. Gail Kim is slammed to the mat with a suplex. Gail Kim gains control and punches away at the forehead of Velvet Sky. Velvet gets hit with a dropkick to the back. She executes a sidewalk slam on Velvet Sky. Velvet Sky gains control and nails a back suplex. Gail Kim catches her by the hair and slams her down with a backbreaker. Gail works on the leg with a kneebreaker. Gail Kim executes the trapped-arm neckbreaker. She goes for a pin, but only gets the count of one. Velvet Sky gets control and goes for the In Yo Face, but Gail Kim counters with a Samoan drop. She slams Velvet Sky to the mat with a Russian legsweep. Gail locks in the octopus stretch. Velvet Sky taps out. After the match, ODB walks out on stage to applaud Gail Kim's win.

Rob Terry def. Jay Bradley - 1:43 - shove push - Rob Terry goes for a clothesline before the bell, but Jay Bradley ducks it causing the referee to get nailed. Rob Terry slams him to the mat with a back suplex. He follows it with a backbreaker. Jay Bradley fights back with an armbreaker. He brings Rob Terry down to the mat with an armlock. Rob Terry grabs him with a belly-to-belly suplex. Both men trade punches with each other. Rob Terry lifts Jay Bradley over his head and drops him to the mat. He sends Jay Bradley into the corner and follows with a shove push. Rob Terry gets the pin.

Austin Aries def. Garrett Bischoff - 9:35 - front facelock STO - Austin Aries attacks Garrett Bischoff in the ring, from behind.
imp184_zps4659866f.jpg
"A Double" picks him up and executes a Death Valley Driver. He goes for a pin, but Garrett Bischoff kicks out. Bischoff attacks him with a back elbow. Garrett Bischoff slams him to the mat with a back suplex. He goes for a punch, but Austin Aries blocks it and attacks him with a soccer kick to the back. Aries signals and picks Garrett Bischoff up for the Brainbuster. Garrett is able to kick out of the pin attempt. Garrett Bischoff attacks the arm with an armlock. He follows with a fistdrop on Aries. Austin Aries catches him with the STO. Garrett Bischoff sneaks in a backbreaker on Aries. Bischoff nails another back elbow. Aries slams Garrett to the mat and locks in the STF. Garrett Bischoff breaks the hold. He executes an atomic drop on Austin Aries. Garrett attempts to irish-whip him into the ropes, but Aries counters with a belly-to-belly suplex. Austin Aries hits a kneedrop onto Bischoff. Austin Aries nails a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker on Garrett Bischoff. Bischoff sends Aries to the mat with a dropkick. He follows with a running necksnap. Aries fights back with a dropkick. In the corner, he nails Garrett Bischoff with a chop. Aries climbs the ropes and dives off with a flying dropkick onto Bischoff.
imp185_zps507f23a8.jpg
"A Double" nails another Death Valley Driver, but Bischoff kicks out of the pin attempt. Austin Aries picks him up for a second Brainbuster. The move opens up a cut on Garrett Bischoff. Aries goes for a kick to the midsection, but Garrett Bischoff blocks it and grabs him for the Snapmare Driver. Aries is now busted open. Garrett Bischoff follows it with a suplex. Austin Aries grabs Bischoff and executes a front facelock STO. Austin Aries gets the three count. After the match, Aries attacks Bischoff with a round of kicks.

Hernandez def. Kurt Angle & James Storm - 17:00 - monkey flip - Angle and Hernandez locks up. James Storm gets nailed with a back suplex from Hernandez. Hernandez slams him to the mat with a suplex. James Storm gets out of an armlock and drops Hernandez with a back suplex. The Cowboy attacks Kurt Angle with a spinebuster. James Storm works on the leg of Kurt Angle, slamming it to the mat. Hernandez grabs James Storm and lifts him over his head. He drops him to the mat. Hernandez slams James Storm to the mat. They head to the outside. Angle clears the commentator's table. He goes to attack James Storm, but it gets countered with a flapjack. Kurt Angle sends Storm into the ringpost. He follows it sending Storm into the ringsteps.
imp187_zps1248c4a1.jpg
Hernandez attacks Storm with a running STO. Back in the ring, Kurt Angle slams James Storm to the mat with a belly-to-belly suplex toss. Hernandez and Kurt Angle team up and hit James Storm with a double-knee gutbuster. Angle goes for a pin, but Hernandez breaks it up. James Storm fights back with a neckbreaker on Kurt Angle. Hernandez sends Angle into the corner. Kurt Angle gets tossed from the top rope with a back suplex. Hernandez follows it with a suplex. The Cowboy irish-whips Kurt Angle into the ropes and executes a spinebuster slam. Storm tosses Kurt Angle to the outside. Angle catches James Storm and tosses him with a belly-to-belly suplex onto the steel steps.
imp188_zps838415a8.jpg
Hernandez goes to attack, but Angle counters with a German Suplex. James Storm gets back on his feet and sends Angle into the ring post. Back in the ring, Storm attempts a roll-up pin on Hernandez but he kicks out. On the outside again, James Storm nails Hernandez with a swinging neckbreaker. Kurt Angle follows it with a moonsault from the top rope.
imp189_zps556f6e29.jpg
James Storm tosses Hernandez to the outside. Angle grabs James Storm and slams him to the floor with a German Suplex. Storm gets back to his feet and places Angle onto the announcer's table. Angle is sent through it with an implant DDT! Out of nowhere Hernandez dives off the top rope onto both men with a diving headbutt.
imp190_zps77b8bad5.jpg
All three men are down on the floor! Finally, we see some movement. James Storm sends Angle head first into the ringpost. Kurt Angle is busted open! As James Storm climbs back into the ring, Kurt Angle catches him in the Angle Slam. Angle goes for the pin, but Hernandez breaks it up. Hernandez executes a back suplex on Kurt Angle. Hernandez grabs James Storm for a belly-to-belly suplex. Hernandez executes the Border Toss on Kurt Angle. Kurt Angle is able to roll out of the ring. James Storm follows him and picks him up for the Eye of the Storm on the concrete floor.
imp191_zps5e6e47ba.jpg
Kurt Angle fights back and tosses James Storm onto the steel steps. Kurt Angle follows it with a powerbomb. In the ring, Storm hits a monkey flip on Kurt Angle. Hernandez runs in to go for the pinfall and gets the win.

notes:

- Austin Aries vs Garrett Bischoff. I thought I had included a snapshot of when Aries did the Brainbuster on Bischoff there were like 4 or 5 people in the crowd pretty much sitting together holding up at the same time a "YOU SUCK" sign. Thought that was funny!

- Looks like we've got a feud going on between Gail Kim and Velvet Sky.

- FINALLY! Petey Williams does the Canadian Destroyer in Universe Mode!

- Last, but definitely not least... HOLY CRAP! The three-way match was an all-out brawl. Plus a moment that any other time would take PRECISE timing via two or three players. Storm doing the Implant DDT on Kurt Angle through the table and as the table broke and they landed... IN COMES HERNANDEZ with the diving shoulder block or something. I was telling the truth that it took two or three seconds before either men moved or got up! Good match all around and that segment just added to it!

That triple threat seemed awesome :)

It was! Especially that segment on the outside with Storm doing the Implant DDT on Angle through the announcer's table and then Hernandez diving onto them directly after the DDT!