hidden moves revised..

zhigge

So i was going to start adding the hidden moves in svr2010/2011 games like the big show cobra clutch slam that has never made it into any game yet and a host of others.. i was curious tho.. does anyone have jarniboi videos that use to be on youtube with titles hidden moves and really hidden moves? It appears his accounts has finally been taken down and the videos removed.. I was just checking to see if anyone had maybe ripped a version and would like to share. I have most of the move values and know how to add them just wanted the video as i know i'm missing some.

• 5 weeks later...

update: please delete this thread. I was going to post my stuff but i see someone on Old school beat me too it. its amazing how nobody was thinking about the hidden moves again until i started but that neither here nor there i will chalk it up to the universe that both me and that other guy found the exact same things but him a month after me. lol.

one last thing on the hidden moves thing. i'm wondering would it be possible to to combine the m.pacs that have the moves animation into one large pac and maybe remap the move addresses.. anyway i will retire this thread.