Over The Limit

No Way Out

Money In The Bank

SummerSlam

Night Of Champions

Hell In A Cell

Survivor Series

TLC

For current arenas I see raw, smackdown, main event, saturday mouring slam, superstars, nxt (current), and ppvs from over the limit 2012 to extreme rulz 2013. I would also like to see if they could put like a live event arena and the payback arena.

Because of the single player campaign I see all wrestlemania arenas in the game from 1 to 29. It could be cool if they made a custom wrestlemania 30 arena if possibly.

It also would love to see smackdown 99, raw 99, smackdown fist, raw 03, rr 88, ss 88, nitro, and ecw

I hope that if they do "drop" the classic WWE '13 arenas they still keep them as Create-A-Arena that way you could still make them, especally for stuff like the classic Raw and SmackDown arenas.

I hope that if they do "drop" the classic WWE '13 arenas they still keep them as Create-A-Arena that way you could still make them, especally for stuff like the classic Raw and SmackDown arenas.

I think Create-An-Arena  will be same as last year, I don't think we will see any major changes until the WWE2K15 edition.

all wrestlemania's areans but it will never happen

They are. I think this'll be the biggest roster of Arenas ever. I mean, you have 29 confirmed arenas, as in all 29 WrestleManias, then, I'm predicting...

Raw 2013

SmackDown 2013

WrestleMania XXIX

Extreme Rules 2013

Payback 2013 [They always do the two PPV Arenas after the last WrestleMania, like it used to be Backlash and Judgement Day alongside WrestleMania 21, all from the same year.]

Over The Limit 2012

Money in the Bank 2012

SummerSlam 2012

Night of Champions 2012

Hell in a Cell 2012 and possibly Bragging Rights 2010 as a little extra, though I doubt it.

Survivor Series 2012

And Tables, Ladders and Chairs 2012

And then maybe some Attitude Era Arenas again, or maybe just the entire AE Rosters from WWE '13.

Iunno about anyone else, but even though 2K14's coming out, I'm still gonna play '13 a lot. Why? How fucking amazing is it that you can do a goddamn ATTITUDE ERA UNIVERSE MODE?! The closest you got to that any other time was WWF No Mercy's Pay-Per-View Mode.

RAW 2013

Smackdown 2013

Extreme Rules

Payback

Money In The Bank

Summerslam

Night Of Champions

Hell In A Cell

Survivor Series

Tables Ladders And Chairs

Royal Rumble

Elimination Chamber

Wrestlemania 29

Your Welcome

You're. Your. ESTABLISH THE DIFFERENCE YOU ****ING MORON! YOUR IS POSSESIVE, YOU'RE IS A CONJUNCTION OF YOU AND ARE! :p Had to immitate CM Punk.