Help!!!

utuayey

Hello

i will like to  create my own logos at photoshop and uploaded to use it, like skin tatoos, tshirt art or maybe a logo for the ring. How can i do that? there is any tutorial?

Search the forums man, that's what the search bar in the top right is for.

Thank u, i hope i can help u as well in a soon future, if im asking its because i already use the search bar and i didnt find what i was looking for. So with all u respect if you dont whant to help dont reply my posts again.

Thank u, i hope i can help u as well in a soon future, if im asking its because i already use the search bar and i didnt find what i was looking for. So with all u respect if you dont whant to help dont reply my posts again.

Man, what a way to reply. He was trying to help.

What about checking the modding section? i'm sure it's pinned there.

I don't think you'll be helping me in the future, don't worry about that.

And umm, I was trying to help. Take RoK's advice, if you don't find what you're looking for there, then obviously you're not looking hard enough.

I don't think you'll be helping me in the future, don't worry about that.

And umm, I was trying to help. Take RoK's advice, if you don't find what you're looking for there, then obviously you're not looking hard enough.

U are right... i will take the advice and i will try to found a nice user to help me use the tool, well let me ask u first could you help me out? i dont really know how to use it. Forgive me, i really tought you were making a joke of my post.

Nope I'm not a modding guy. I'm sure someone else can try, and help you.

Not with the modding, but truly help me out to use well the search bar. First time i input the word logo, didnt find what i looking for. then logo editor, photoshop logo, upload logo how to create your own logo, none of them were sucesfull. What do you recomend?