• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miztah Raza

• _HiBye_

• XHP Original

• Connor MacLeod

Thanks Connor! BTW, I've updated AJ and made his attire more accurate, the first attire now looks like this:

2s1r8mo.png

Credit to Codes. for suggesting what needed to be added to it to make it look better, thanks dude!!

Not yet. I want to finish up Daniels so that I can put them both in the game, take pics and release all in one go :)2

I have to edit the chEtc.pac though to add them which is a pain, lol. 

Not yet. I want to finish up Daniels so that I can put them both in the game, take pics and release all in one go :)2

I have to edit the chEtc.pac though to add them which is a pain,

Sounds good man.

Good news guys, AJ and Daniels are looking awesome, I just had them up against one another and it was truly mark-out worthy, lol.

Just need to fix up Daniels' face to match the rest of the body and normals for him and I need to fix up AJ's kick pads. I'll upload AJ pretty soon, Daniels will be up a little bit later ;)2 

Good news guys, AJ and Daniels are looking awesome, I just had them up against one another and it was truly mark-out worthy, lol.

Just need to fix up Daniels' face to match the rest of the body and normals for him and I need to fix up AJ's kick pads. I'll upload AJ pretty soon, Daniels will be up a little bit later ;)2

Thanks for good news man.    *Randomly punches Aries in the face over & over, "Now, where's my guitar?"* :p

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I PRESENT TO YOU........

v81eh.png

"THE FALLEN ANGEL" CHRISTOPHER DANIELS!!!

Notes and credits:

-The elbow pad is slightly noticeable in-game, but nothing that makes the mod look bad ;)2

-All attires have edited normals and alphas to make sure the attires look amazing. The face is not perfect, which is why I worked extra hard on the attires to make up for it :)2

Credit to:

Codes for the refs, IDK what I would've done for the eagle attire had he not given me such awesome pics, thanks dude!

SMK for the Bad Influence attire texture(The triangle logo)

I made the eagle logo using TheD's logo as a ref, so credit to him as well.

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/akhn05xmbuku52g/ChristopherDanielsSvR2010.rar

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I PRESENT TO YOU........

v81eh.png

"THE FALLEN ANGEL" CHRISTOPHER DANIELS!!!

Notes and credits:

-The elbow pad is slightly noticeable in-game, but nothing that makes the mod look bad ;)2

-All attires have edited normals and alphas to make sure the attires look amazing. The face is not perfect, which is why I worked extra hard on the attires to make up for it :)2

Credit to:

Codes for the refs, IDK what I would've done for the eagle attire had he not given me such awesome pics, thanks dude!

SMK for the Bad Influence attire texture(The triangle logo)

I made the eagle logo using TheD's logo as a ref, so credit to him as well.

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/akhn05xmbuku52g/ChristopherDanielsSvR2010.rar

looks awesome!!