BrienJ's SvR 2010 Hack

Red Rooster

Miztah Raza asked for it and I managed to find it amongst all the SVR and WWE stuff I have been hoarding, heres the link :

https://mega.co.nz/#...7fs-TbCNSpmUhNI

Here's the readme:

What's Included:

+ Superstar Threads for the majority of the default roster;

+ Complete movesets for all legends and updated movesets for a large number of the default roster;

+ Reworked accurate entrances for the entire roster (minus a few CAWS) (Courtesy of tich);

+ Recalculated stats for the entire roster, including CAWS;

+ Added all textured attires now posted on the forums, currently up to date as of 10/11/10;

+ Added extra models to the hack: AJ Styles, DDP, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Scott Steiner, and Suicide (shares slot with Tony, but renamed) are now seperate playable models:

These have the phantom attire slot glitch from the previous roster editor. Will need to be fixed when new editor is released. Until then, just don't choose an unnamed attire.

+ Includes CAWS of WCW stars (some apparently textured provided by tich): Kidman, Bagwell, Rick Steiner, Hall, Nash, Sting, Disco Inferno, Saturn, and Malenko included. Movesets complete for most. (Rick Steiner, Kidman, Disco, and Malenko may need to be set or completed. Didn't get to those. Sorry!)

+ Includes new alternate attires taken from past SD games for a number of guys that didn't get alts last time around:

2007 textures added: Snitsky w/ beard, Super Crazy Mexicools attire, Helms Blk / Purple Attire w/o headband, Cade blk / tights, Big Show with beard, Carlito COOL attire, Tazz 13 attire with mohawk;

2008 textures added: Jeff Hardy w/o face paint, Tommy Dreamer bloody face tshirt, Regal red England tights, Mysterio Black EG attire, Flair Blk / Red attire, Vince Bald, Mickie Skirt attire, Orton alt trunks

2009 textures added: Jeff Hardy short hair, Carlito alt trunks, Umage red side emblem tights, Dreamer ECW shirt, Matt Hardy cargo pants (not tights), Santino without singlet, Batista Animal attire with hair

+ Also included the two hacked arenas posted on the forums: Classic WWF Wrestlemania arena replaces NIght of Champions and WCW Nitro arena replaces No Way Out!

+ And a number of general tweaks such as renaming characters, adjusting height / weight for many models, reordering the roster as needed, and adding gimmicks to entrance names for those that have them: ex. "The Viper" Randy Orton, "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka, "Charasmatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy, etc. Did this for most of the roster, just because we can.

+ Also there are two stories that have been started, but not yet completed. Gives you something to build off of, I guess, and play around with. One involves a Hart Foundation / Guerrero feud and the other is an ECW Invasion angle.

If you haven't already, get the music and titantrons from the usual places to add. You should know where the rest goes by now, and do remember to resign the save.

This should have everything you need to get this up and working, unless I've missed something. If you have the hack installed already, just overwrite your files to add the updated attires and new models. (And if you don't backup first, whose fault is that? :) )

As for which slots have been used for the new models so you know which are left open, here's the breakdown:

AJ Styles - Green Model Replacement

Scott Hall - Red Model Replacement

DDP occupies Slot 282

Scott Steiner occupies Slot 284

Kevin Nash occupies Slot 285

Suicide is an alternate attire for Tony, but Tony now has Suicide's moveset and stats

Any questions, ask in the forum.

And none of this content is mine, other than the contributions I made to movesets and stats. Everything else is a result of the communal work of forum members who should be given full credit. This is just a way to amass everything into one final, hopefully complete save before SD 2011 is released.

Kudos to everyone who has shared, and since they may not want to be named here, just look at the forums for evidence of their contributions.

Excellent work everyone!

Hope this saves everyone some time!!

This still requires to first install DLC and some other things?

If anyone gets this to work, please post a step-by-step tutorial to how you did it from a clean original game without any pre-installed DLC.

2 questions:

You've gotten this to work, right? lol and,

Are the titantrons included in this one?

I have the DLC and still no go & no trons. I still get the disc is dirty meassge when I start to scroll thru the roster. Edit: I know I have to rehash/resign the save, but the with the caws do I do rehash them one at a time or in a batch?

Edited by ConnorMacleod

To be honest Ive never tried it, I downloaded it ages ago just for the ch folder before I had a RGH. Maybe you need to have the original hack to make it work. Sorry

P.S. Nope no trons it doesnt seem to include the movies folder :(

Edited by theredrooster

Still no link for this ? : (

The links in the first post but we are still debating whether it will work or not

Ive messaged Brien on FB....now we wait.

Has anyone asked Tich or Draven if they have the hack?

Edited by theredrooster

Oh wow I thought this was the original thread with the dead link...noones has tried it? And I messaged draven like a month or two about it he never replied back

Edited by legendkillerrbj

The links in the first post but we are still debating whether it will work or not

Ive messaged Brien on FB....now we wait.

Has anyone asked Tich or Draven if they have the hack?

I hope he does, I tried 4 more times and still no luck.

I actually wrote that readme and have all of the original files. This was an extension of what brien originally put together and shared, as I continued working on it to add more attires, movesets, and custom models to empty slots. And at least on my end, I have everything working perfectly fine. I play it all the time. I'm assuming the DLC and save file will also be needed for the stat and name changes that were done. I'll have to sort through and see what all is required.

Here are some videos though showing off some of the hacked moves I put in like the sunset flip, the pull back small package, a number of transition submission rest holds and various mounted punches.

Edited by kidsampson

If you could package together what is required for this hack I would love to try it out, I never got to try the original hack because I didnt have a JTAG/RGH back then. Cheers kidsampson.

Edited by theredrooster

Will do. Played both this and a version of 2011 that I replaced with legends models and selection screen pics. Can't remember why I spent so much time with 2011 when compared to 2010, or why so many people moved on and abandoned this game so quickly. 2010 is definitely the better of the two. I may have to record a Warrior match soon.

yeah i think it was a combination of save and original files and he released several updates that required you have the original files. which is why the file we have now doesn't have all the pieces. i had it but it was so many crashed harddrives ago.

• 1 month later...

Well What I Did Is Deleting Everything Related To The Game Save & Creating New Game Save , So I Started The Game With No Errors , I Wanted To Know What Does It Contain , Anyway When I Selected MVP I Found Costume A & By Selecting It There Was MVP Of SvR 2008 I Mean His Costume , The Same Way Was Matt Hardy , Undertaker .. I Know That I Lost Chris Benoit & Eddie Guerrero By Deleting BrienJ Game Save , Anyway That's better Than Having This Disc Error , The Problem Now Is That Everything Is Still Locked & I'm Afraid To Unlock Green & Red Cause He Replaced Them With A.J Styles & Scott Hall .. Any Help To Make This Incredible Hack Work Correctly ?!

Downloaded It But Always Clean CD Message Apperas To Me :(

Can You Please Fix This Error !?

Anyway Thanks Thanks Thanks :)

This error is there because the game can't load the files it needs. Check that you have the all the required files.