What will you base your WWE Universe after in WWE2k14 ? And What new t

Thedeadmanrising

I saw a topic made by a friend and one of the smartest guys up here,it was made by BITW. It inspired me to make this topic. I want to know What would you all try to make your Universe based after.

Will it be Custom? that's the type of universe i made in WWE'12 , It had: TNA Kurt Ange, Attitude era Chris Benoit, Mohawk Undertaker, Ruthless Aggression Booker T and Eddie Guerrero, TNA RVD, and so much more

or will it be based off a era in Wrestling? Like tried in WWE'13 by making it Attitude Era 2001 style, it did as i thought it would. Now it's being based of Ruthless Aggression 2003 style.

I think i would try making it after 2005 ruthless aggression era with whole Kurt Angle vs Shawn Michaels rivialry thing and Heel Eddie Guerrero. I like the year 2005, It had alot of great things,Hogan returning to wrestling and Kurt Angle and Michaels had one of the greatest WM matches of All time. It was an awsome year.

Also what new things would like to see in the WWE Universe. like I said in another topic they should give us branching options during and after the match;

Example: John Cena vs Ryback; Ryback wins, and a Branching menu shows after the match highlights and as Ryback choose what he should do: A. Show Respect and shake his hand, B. Taunt him, C. Attack Him..... If you choose C that leads to another choice menu: A. Attack without a Weapon, B. Put him through the announce table, C. Attack him with a weapon

^ and I think this is possible if the can Put it in Here Come The Pain, then they definitely can put it in this game. And I know i'm not the only one who has this type of idea, there are others out there who want to see something like this.

So enough of that, What will you base your Universe after in WWE 2k14? What would you like to see in WWE2k14's WWE Universe?

Edited by Thedeadmanrising

I will probably do the same thing in WWE2K14 that I did in WWE 13 which was base my universe around two shows; WCW Nitro & TNA Impact. Because those shows were the only ones I ran aside from RAW, Smackdown, and WWE PPVs. I hope that 2K fixes the massive glitches in universe mode and in game glitches overall because I hated tweaking something in game and having the frozen screen, which means nothing saved and you do it yet again only to have it most likely freeze again. I also hope that 2K adds more custom options in universe meaning controlling cutscenes for custom shows and being able to have set feuds based on the ally/enemy system. As long as they attempt to improve over last year and fix the glitching issues, I'll be satisfied because we all know 2K isn't going to be able to get everything fixed with just one game. Next year's game is probably the ones in which 2K will make a lot of improvements and/or changes.

I will probably do the same thing in WWE2K14 that I did in WWE 13 which was base my universe around two shows; WCW Nitro & TNA Impact. Because those shows were the only ones I ran aside from RAW, Smackdown, and WWE PPVs. I hope that 2K fixes the massive glitches in universe mode and in game glitches overall because I hated tweaking something in game and having the frozen screen, which means nothing saved and you do it yet again only to have it most likely freeze again. I also hope that 2K adds more custom options in universe meaning controlling cutscenes for custom shows and being able to have set feuds based on the ally/enemy system. As long as they attempt to improve over last year and fix the glitching issues, I'll be satisfied because we all know 2K isn't going to be able to get everything fixed with just one game. Next year's game is probably the ones in which 2K will make a lot of improvements and/or changes.

, and they need to let us decide the types of rivialries, like we use to do in GM mode.

For example since i'm going to base it of of ruthless aggression here are my ideas:

Storyline 1: Legend returns to action, Hogan vs Orton, Foley vs Orton, Rock & Cena vs Miz & R-Truth

Storyline 2: Icon vs Icon, Kurt Angle vs Shawn Michaels, Rock vs Hogan, Rock vs Cena

Storyline 3: Best Friends turned enemies, HBK vs HHH, Kane vs RVD, Eddie Guerrero vs Rey Mysterio

Storyline 4: Legend vs Icon, Shawn Michaels vs Hulk Hogan,

Storyline 5: Faction trouble, like Shield, Nexus, NWO, or Corporation

Storyline 6: Battle over Diva: Like Kane vs Matt Hardy

Storyline 7: Injury return: like Batista vs Mark Henry, Shawn Michaels vs Randy Orton

thats what i would love, they should make it more like GM mode so we can take charge and continue the rivialry as long as we want it to. to me it's more fun that way

Also i know you will like this I want the ability to make PPV's any time of the Week like Taboo Tuesday. One guy said he'll like like to have more than 4 title options for a show. I'll like that too so i can make the hardcore title on my Raw roster.

And let us make factions and have rivalries with the boss so that "did you forgret about your other opponent?" thing would mean something, like the ally and enemy thing but it's call favorites and un-favorites, one list has his favorites and other has the guys he hates. The guys he hates, he'll always over work them and treat them bad, and the guys he like, he will always push them and have that teachers-pet relationship with them.

And with the faction thing they should let us choose what style of faction it is. Have it Four horseman, Ministry of Darkness, Nation of Domination, Evolution, DX, NWO, MEM, L.A.X, The Cabinet style with leaders or equal partners like Shield, Fortune, F.B.I, Team Canada, Un-americans.

I wish we can make the games, and develop the modes, gameplay's,and new features. And they just make game mods

, and they need to let us decide the types of rivialries, like we use to do in GM mode.

For example since i'm going to base it of of ruthless aggression here are my ideas:

Storyline 1: Legend returns to action, Hogan vs Orton, Foley vs Orton, Rock & Cena vs Miz & R-Truth

Storyline 2: Icon vs Icon, Kurt Angle vs Shawn Michaels, Rock vs Hogan, Rock vs Cena

Storyline 3: Best Friends turned enemies, HBK vs HHH, Kane vs RVD, Eddie Guerrero vs Rey Mysterio

Storyline 4: Legend vs Icon, Shawn Michaels vs Hulk Hogan,

Storyline 5: Faction trouble, like Shield, Nexus, NWO, or Corporation

Storyline 6: Battle over Diva: Like Kane vs Matt Hardy

Storyline 7: Injury return: like Batista vs Mark Henry, Shawn Michaels vs Randy Orton

thats what i would love, they should make it more like GM mode so we can take charge and continue the rivialry as long as we want it to. to me it's more fun that way

I have the same idea! I think instead of us waiting for rivalries we should definitely be able to set them up, it would be so much better that way.

I would probably do a Mixed bag like spread it out so we'd ultimately get a few great invasion moments from various brands / factions. For example make some ROH guys jump the shield and have a feud for which group is actually better and toss in Ace's &8's for a 3 ways invasion scenario. Other ideas would be The real Icon vs Icon match of HBK vs Sting in an iron man Match for various titles. I like some of the other ideas for match type/ story and do a HBK return and super Kicks Orton's head off like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNCyjp6rVsk

Other ideas would be The real Icon vs Icon match of HBK vs Sting in an iron man Match for various titles.

I have that same Idea. Now when i think about the rivialries I can make i may do a mixed roster of guys from the good ol days imagine the rivialries and matches i'd have:

Triple H vs Sting for The World Heavyweight Championship @ Summerslam or Survivor Series

Bret Hart vs Kurt Angle 60 minute ironman match Icon vs Icon @ Wrestlemania

Shawn Michaels vs Sting Ladder match @ Wrestlemania or Summerslam

Goldberg vs The Undertaker 3 stages of Hell @ Wrestlemania

Dudley Boyz vs Road warriors TLC match @ Wrestlemania

Shawn Michaels vs The Rock for The WWE Championship no holds barred @ Wrestlemania

Hollywood Rock (2003 Rock) vs Hollywood Hulk Hogan @ Summerslam

last but not least Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Hulk Hogan For both World Heavyweight and WWE Title @ Wrestlemania

and I probably can think of more!...