WWE 13 Custom Renders by Judders

Judders

So, I've noticed that your renders Effect are a much more perfect base for my filter do a Checkmate, Bro". Can you pm me the configs, if possible please...

So, I've noticed that your renders Effect are a much more perfect base for my filter do a Checkmate, Bro". Can you pm me the configs, if possible please...

I'll PM you in a bit dude.

The renders work perfectly bro! Is there any chance you could work on Matt Hardy (2005-2010), Jeff Hardy (2006-2009), Magnus, Rob Van Dam, Tommy Dreamer and Triple H (Short hair). I know it's a lot of requests but if you can do this then I'd really appreciate it and I wouldn't mind how long you take.

This should be the main render page, they're so accurate size and effect wise, great job dude any chance of the nco caws being done ;)

Edited by PlayboyPictures

This should be the main render page, they're so accurate size and effect wise, great job dude any chance of the nco caws being done ;)

HotavioH has already done renders for the nCo CAWs I think, I'm not sure if he's released them. @Judders some people said that the Shield renders aren't the right size, is this true? I think audayalyafi said it in HotavioH's topic. I don't want to inject renders that aren't the right size.

HotavioH has already done renders for the nCo CAWs I think, I'm not sure if he's released them. @Judders some people said that the Shield renders aren't the right size, is this true? I think audayalyafi said it in HotavioH's topic. I don't want to inject renders that aren't the right size.

The Shield in this thread are different to the ones I released yesterday in the discussion thread.

I only want them re-done because judders has the correct size and looks really good in game next to an in game render

I wouldn't have started trying to make these if it weren't for HotavioH, his effect made me want to try and recreate it. Without those, I probably wouldn't have bothered.

I only want them re-done because judders has the correct size and looks really good in game next to an in game render

Don't worry, all of them gonna be redone, because I founded a good why to add the "White Border" that nearly all of the ingame got. So I'll do that and take the opportunity to fix the Size.

Don't worry, all of them gonna be redone, because I founded a good why to add the "White Border" that nearly all of the ingame got. So I'll do that and take the opportunity to fix the Size.

Cheers! i plan to render all the caws from the nco and others and upload them to CC, that way all the greatest caws will be in one place on my account. of course all credit will be placed along with the nco stamp. permission must be granted from the other creators

Cheers! i plan to render all the caws from the nco and others and upload them to CC, that way all the greatest caws will be in one place on my account. of course all credit will be placed along with the nco stamp. permission must be granted from the other creators

I don't think a Great Idea, because Myself, Cheddar and AJSim are already planning that.

I don't think a Great Idea, because Myself, Cheddar and AJSim are already planning that.

Oh okay, last thing i heard was i was going to upload them, fair do it's all up to you i was just going to help out

Oh okay, last thing i heard was i was going to upload them, fair do it's all up to you i was just going to help out

Just a question, can you try to upload some nco caw (just for test) for a try? Because we guyz are with content permissions error when uploading others users content...

Just a question, can you try to upload some nco caw (just for test) for a try? Because we guyz are with content permissions error when uploading others users content...

I already tried i get the same error

I think I'm done for today, if I post any more it's because I've got a bit bored. But for now, no more requests or anything. I'll let people know when I'll take more.