WWE 13 Custom Renders by Judders

Judders

I just don't rate the guy as a wrestler. I've seen guys like Foley who while he can go overboard on the extreme bumps, can actually wrestle a match without doing it. I've not seen Sabu do that.

Sabu's one of the greatest of all time, get out of here.

Jesus Nazza you don't want much do you... why not ask for every wrestler in the world present and past lmao

LOL, I know I ask for a lot but I know that Judders does amazing renders. There aren't a lot of people that make good renders and take requests at the same time so I was a bit excited. I've requested a lot so I'm not going to request anymore.

I'm not planning on doing Goldberg no. I've tried a few cuts on his, and I'm not happy with the size of the best one.

That's fine man, thanks for all the renders you've done. You really don't know how much I appreciate it :).

If you truly believe that, there is no hope for you.

I'll look at doing the Dudley Boyz another time.

Have to politely disagree, Sabu is the Ultimate Warrior of ECW honestly shocked he didn't injure more people over his career being very unsafe.

Loving the newest renders thou Judders ;)

Not sure if you're taking requests or if anyone asked , but could you make a Triple H render from the McMahon-Helmsley era ? Or any Attitude Era HHH minus the DX ?

Not sure if you're taking requests or if anyone asked , but could you make a Triple H render from the McMahon-Helmsley era ? Or any Attitude Era HHH minus the DX ?

2 messages up he said he's not and he has a triple h with short hair just use that.

Judders are you planning on doing a Carlito, Evan Bourne, Goldberg, Michael McGillicutty and Sting render? This literally isn't a request if you're not planning on doing them then don't worry about making it.

Edit: Oh yeah you said you couldn't do a Goldberg render, sorry about that man I forgot.

Edited by Nazza

2 messages up he said he's not and he has a triple h with short hair just use that.

I'm already using the short haired Trips for my short haired Trips , lol . But I'll just wait until I come across one or wait for Judders to open up the requests again .

Judders are you planning on doing a Carlito, Evan Bourne, Goldberg, Michael McGillicutty and Sting render? This literally isn't a request if you're not planning on doing them then don't worry about making it.

Edit: Oh yeah you said you couldn't do a Goldberg render, sorry about that man I forgot.

So do you think you can do it? This will probably be the last time I ask you for renders because the CAWs that I posted earlier are the only CAWs on my save that aren't rendered, so if I got renders of them then I wouldn't have to ask anymore.

Edited by Nazza

So do you think you can do it? This will probably be the last time I ask you for renders because the CAWs that I posted earlier are the only CAWs on my save that aren't rendered, so if I got renders of them then I wouldn't have to ask anymore.

I'm not going to be doing anymore. The amount of Render threads is getting silly, and I've contributed to it.

I'm not going to be doing anymore. The amount of Render threads is getting silly, and I've contributed to it.

Shit man, that's a massive shame. All the best render creators always stop making renders. Well thanks for all the renders you've done, I really appreciate it.

Edit: Is there any chance that you could still complete my requests? I requested before you closed requests. Or if you can't can you PM me your method of creating the renders?

Edited by Nazza