PUR3 RAF3X - WWE 13 Mod Tool - Update Added 3.0.0.0 - New Tut Is Comin

PUR3 RAF3X

If you still have V4.0 of the tool, but the original one before the fix was released, that seems to still be working.

Just managed to log in & convert Leo Kruger 360 cas file to my Attitude save

Thanks Pure for what you did. It was a useful tool, shame 2K14 won't get any support. But I guess if you get the same questions asked each time then it would get annoying.

Thank you for your awesome work.

Hope somebody else make something, otherwise supèrstar heads would be useless. because the real accurate attires are made with textures...

Hope something as accurate as this http://smacknetwork.com/images/cawsearch/wwe13/3290_3.jpg can be made soon this year. As you see, they had logos on the sleeves.

Edited by dk7878

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

Bro I know this is old as hell but I love this game I dont know how this works but I have the tool but everytime I put in my username and password it want let me in I just need a little help if it's not a problem please

I have doubts that you will ever be able to use that tool. I think this DRM mechanism is long time gone and without it the program can't be launched.

I'd kindly suggest you move on to WWE 2K14 since IMHO is better in every aspect possible.

• Yes! 1

• 5 months later...
On 11/16/2013 at 2:13 AM, ItalianoFBI said:

If you still have V4.0 of the tool, but the original one before the fix was released, that seems to still be working.

Just managed to log in & convert Leo Kruger 360 cas file to my Attitude save

You mean the 360 haven login issue?

Edited by setho123113

• 4 months later...
On 7/7/2013 at 1:13 AM, delete said:

PUR3 is there any chance you can look into injecting custom entrance music?

I know this is old but the game allows custom.music and the 360 allows cd-rs half of the people here don't know what their talking about