PUR3 RAF3X - WWE 13 Mod Tool - Update Added 3.0.0.0 - New Tut Is Comin

PUR3 RAF3X

WWE 13 Mod Tool

This Tool Support only valid Gamesaves, mean this Tool have no support for Corrupted Savedata or CustomSuperStar!!!

This Tool Support Xbox360 & Ps3

*Edit Wrestler Support

Support All Wrestler from Roster & DLC & NPC & All CAW
Attribute Support (max255)
Name (more space)Max "30"
Entrance Name (more space)Max "40"
Abbreviated Name (more space)Max "20"
Weighter Class + (hidden Ultra Class)
Height (not supported for CAW)
Hit Point Ratios
7 Abbilitys support
Universe Brand
Exhibition Brand
Male/Female switch support
Rivals support
Allies support

*Brand Modifier

More Name space
Create 2 Extra Brands
Lock custom Brand and 2 Extra Brands

*Extra Attribute support (can mod again all Wrestler Attribute up or down with one click)

*Unlock/Lock
All unlocks (Superstars,Arenas,Championships,Attires,Bonus Matches,Extra)
All NPC

*CAW Injector and Updater
This feature allow you inject CustomSuperStar from another Savedata.
The New feature allow you inject CAWr from CustomSuperStar.cas file. work 100% wink2.gif
The another new feature allow you Update your CustomSuperStar.cas file.(This fix the Entrance after you use Hacker-T's Editor and all Stats)
"Support all CAW infos"

*CAW Converter

*REQURES PS3 BRUTEFORCE SAVE DATA* DOWNLOAD HERE
Browse to directory of the Save. Click "Decrypt PFD" and select all files. Then open the WWE13 Tool. Do not close Bruteforce until you have made all changes in WWE13 Tool. When ready, Click "Encrypt PFD" to fix your save file again.

Convert Xbox360 Caw to Ps3 Caw(When your converted CAW crash then resave your CAW)
Convert Ps3 Caw to Xbox360 Caw

1.Use your Savedata and CAA.DAT/CAA.LST files inside the same Directory.
2.Open another Savedata for Injector from different Directory with the CustomSuperStar.cas files.
3.Rehash & Resign all Files

*Screenshot Extractor/Viewer
Allow you extract all "DDS" Image from your ScreenShot.ss files.

*Inject/Extract Selection Picture for CustomSuperStar
*Selection Picture Viewer
Follow my Tutorial here:
http://www.360haven....r3-raf3x-wwe13/

*Backup Support only SaveData

Use for test:
USBXTAFGUI_v44
CONcept 0.3

Current Version: 3.0.0.0

Tutorials:

Audayalyafi CAW Injection Tutorial:

1-open ur savedata with PUR3 RAF3X tool (only works with V 2.2.0.0)
2- go to caw injector/editor section
3- right click on the slot u want then select inject caw
4- choose the caw u want
5- exit the tool and open (modio-horizon-concept ...)
6- rehash and resign with correct id's
7- put on hdd and enjoy

Nazza's Render Injection Tutorial:

1. Inject a CAW into the game
2. Save all attires in-game to fix the freezing problem
3. Extract the CAS file you want to apply the renders/selection picture to and the Save Data (I used Horizon but some people will probably use USBXTAFGUI_44)
4. Open up PUR3 RAF3X's open up the Save Data you just extracted and click on 'CAW INJECTOR/EDITOR'
5. Click on the CAW you want to apply the render/selection picture to
6. Click on 'CAW EDITOR' and tick the 'Inject CSS image' button
7. Tick the attires you want the render/selection picture to show up on and click 'Inject New Image' (Never tick both the 512x256 and the 128x128 box, do 1 size at a time or it may not work)
8. Open up the DDS file you want to inject (If you're injecting a render make sure it's the right one, e.g. if you're injecting a file into the 512x256 image make sure the DDS file's size is 512x256. If you're injecting a file into the 128x128 image make sure the DDS file's size is 512x256)
9. Exit out of PUR3 RAF3X's editor (Don't click 'UPDATE CAW' just exit)
10. Open up brienj's tool and click 'Special' along the top
11. Click 'Save resigner/rebuilder and open the CAS file that has the render applied and the Save Data
12. Open up Horizon (Or USBXTAFGUI_44 Or Modio) and inject the CAS file with the render applied and the Save Data.

If you already have a CAW with all the attires saved in-game you don't need to inject the file with brienj's program at the beginning as the freezing problem will have already been fixed.

Download Link: http://www.360haven....we-13-mod-tool/

You must have an unlocked WWE13 Save file. Tutorial is in the sticky thread at the top of this forum.

***PS3 USERS MUST DO THIS***
Download PS3 Bruteforce Save Data HERE With thanks to Aldos and Flatz

Scroll to find where your PS3 save game is on your computer.
beLJJTA.jpg

Click Decrypt PFD and select Decrypt All Files
beLJJTA.jpg

DO NOT CLOSE BRUTEFORCE
Open WWE13 Mod Tool and make any changes you need.

When you've finished editing/injecting/converting and have closed WWE13 Tool, you need to click the now GREEN Encrypt PFD button and select Encrypt Decrypted Files.
Z1AV339.jpg
Your save can now be transferred back to the PS3.

Your save is obviously linked to the User Account you took the save from, however if you select Update Account ID while you are decrypted, and then select Unlock Save to Work on Any PS3 Account, you will be able to put the save onto any account on any PS3.
IiV7l4O.jpg
After doing this step, you may get a message saying that this data is from another user and may not work on your account. Ignore this. It does.

Xbox 360 to PS3 CAW Converting

Select Open Savedata (PS3) and scroll to where you've saved your PS3 file on the computer.
U9QdcPu.jpg

Select CAW Injector/Editor and be sure to click the Xbox360 --> PS3 button.
7uOTifR.jpg

Select Open PS3 CAS File and again scroll to where your save is located. This time your only option will be to select the CAS.DAT.
eJpqcoc.jpg

This will show you any CAWS you already have on your save.
QSM0Xjj.jpg

Now click the Open Xbox360 Caw File button. Scroll to where you have any 360 CAS files.
jxbZtkk.jpg

Highlight a slot on the right where you want to save the newly converted file and click convert. This will save the converted file where you select it.
fSmnGUj.jpg

Now head to CAW Injector, and select Open SaveData. Here you will again head to your PS3 save and select the CAS.DAT.
G7AFEde.jpg

Once open, you will see the list you had on the Conversion screen. Select the CAW on the right by highlighting it. And then highlighting the left hand side, a slot you want to save it to. Click Inject. Done.
Bfm9fNs.jpg

Don't worry about IDs not matching the slots they are in on the left hand side, this is fixed in the injection. Your save is ready to go. So exit, and reencrypt your save in Bruteforce and transfer back to the PS3. Before using the converted CAW, you must resave your file in CAW Editor in game. If you don't you run the risk of crashing your PS3. If the .CAS file you use is over 60mb in size, you will need to save in CAW Editor for sure. If it's smaller, around 1-2mb, you may not have to resave it. Better safe than sorry though.

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

EVERYONE SHOULD BE CLEAR ABOUT IT THAT I WONT GIVE ANY SUPPORT ON FREEWARE NO MORE!
IT NOT MY JOB TO ANSWER THE SAME QUESTIONS OVER AND OVER - IF YOU USE THE SOFTWARE
YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO HANDLE IT - IF NOT THEN YOU SIMPLE NEEDA FIGURE IT OUT HOW TO
LIKE YOU HAVE TO DO WITH OTHER SOFTWARE TOO!

Edited by PUR3 RAF3X
  • Like 2

*New Update

1.Selection Picture Viewer

2.The another New feature allow you inject CAW from CustomSuperStar.cas file. work 100% ;)

Select an Caw slot for inject then with right click you have the option "Inject CAW from CustomSuperStar file.

This Tool copy the .cas file inside your base Directory with all ID's you need only Rehash&Resign this files.

3.Fix the Tool I hope the Picture injector for both Image work well.

Edited by PUR3 RAF3X

:whooo what the hell he doing.

PT Logo Extractor done. Im not sure if you guys see this later. Coz this bring maybe again another DEV inside a bad spot.

29ayamq.jpg

:whooo what the hell he doing.

PT Logo Extractor done. Im not sure if you guys see this later. Coz this bring maybe again another DEV inside a bad spot.

29ayamq.jpg

Wait. From .pt file or cas file?. Because my Bro", if you make an PT Injector/Extractor from .pt file, for rentals too, you will turn yourself in a legend!

Edited by HotavioH

Yes Sir extracted and converted from PT file ;) The PT Logos use another converter then the Selection Pics but I have discover this to.

The injector are the hard part coz you need pass few security checks but I give this an try. lol

Yes Sir extracted and converted from PT file ;) The PT Logos use another converter then the Selection Pics but I have discover this to.

The injector are the hard part coz you need pass few security checks but I give this an try. lol

If you could figure out how to inject PT files then you would be a legend!

PUR3 RAF3X i don't know if this is possible for you, but is there anyway you could create your own titantron maker and minitron- (for retail console) i do like brien j's titantron maker but it has a blimmin water mark on it and it kills the more in game model feeling, i have already asked him for the version without the watermarks but he never replyed to me, he's got some crazy image in his head that people are going to take claim of his work and take over the world

Edited by PlayboyPictures

PUR3 RAF3X i don't know if this is possible for you, but is there anyway you could create your own titantron maker and minitron- (for retail console) i do like brien j's titantron maker but it has a blimmin water mark on it and it kills the more in game model feeling

Yeah it does have a water mark but without it people would be leeching the tool and not crediting him for it. Some idiots would try and pass it off as their own and say that they didn't use his tool when they did. It would be cool if PUR3 RAF3X could have a titantron maker, but at the end of the day the watermark is for the best.

PUR3 RAF3X i don't know if this is possible for you, but is there anyway you could create your own titantron maker and minitron- (for retail console) i do like brien j's titantron maker but it has a blimmin water mark on it and it kills the more in game model feeling, i have already asked him for the version without the watermarks but he never replyed to me, he's got some crazy image in his head that people are going to take claim of his work and take over the world

come on the logo is not that much annoying and i like the logo :p

Brien have an titantron maker done. I add only hacks inside my Tool which nobody from the Dev's have ;)

My focus atm is hacking the PT for Retail Console. Im sure Brien can doing this to but this way need many time.

But this is again new challenge for me and I like this :)

The Leecher are allways a prob but I stop making myself crazy about this. Really I dont care.

Edited by PUR3 RAF3X

Brien have an titantron maker done. I add only hacks inside my Tool which nobody from the Dev's have ;)

My focus atm is hacking the PT for Retail Console. Im sure Brien can doing this to but this way need much more time.

If you found a way to inject PT files then you would be PUR3 AW3SOM3!

• Like 1

My focus atm is hacking the PT for Retail Console. Im sure Brien can doing this to but this way need much more time.

so do u think it's possible to inject PT without a jtag fix ?