Selection Pics/Renders Talk Discussion

HotavioH

• 2 weeks later...

I said a while ago that I was working on a style a little out of the box. I've done a few, and on the selection screen it looks ok. On the matchup screen though, it doesn't. Not looking to release, but I thought I'd show you all a preview.

poloroidpreview2_zps6566ced5.png

So I followed the first tutorial you put and I thought it went okay until I put the USB back into the xbox to find the renders weren't on the caw? :(

Edit - Second time I tried it says save date could not load properly when I opened wwe 13 :( 

Edited by Zarky

I do it.

Good :)

And one more thing, do you do the solid black background (Like Petchys), or no background (Like in Pur3s tutorial). I only noticed it once the alpha was one, it was transparent on Pur3s.

I am kind of new to trying to make renders and have found many great ones here by you guys. I tried to search to see if anyone has made a Jerry Lawler render. If not, it's fine, but figured I'd ask and someone could point me the right direction. Trying to make one so far hasn't panned out too well.