BATISTA VS FOLEY vs matt hardy?

holyloader

No you're. And no one are stupid enough to believe you.

I'm sorry, but if you're trying to be clever, realise that your grammar is off when you're saying 'you're.' It's about context. Say 'you are' next time.

I'm sorry, but if you're trying to be clever, realise that your grammar is off when you're saying 'you're.' It's about context. Say 'you are' next time.

It's short and sweet. And he was stating the truth against a member that is a complete wanker..

• Like 1

I'm not tryin' to be clever and like "Naz" said i just want them to be short and sweet.

I don't even know the guy and I can tell its him. The similarities in the way both users type is almost uncanny.

MrHARDcoreV started out like a normal person. Using capital letters and started using punctuation and he was a bit more polite. And like over the past week you can see how he's changed his usual way back to holyloader. He even admitted it, he's so annoying!

MrHARDcoreV started out like a normal person. Using capital letters and started using punctuation and he was a bit more polite. And like over the past week you can see how he's changed his usual way back to holyloader. He even admitted it, he's so annoying!

That would explain alot. Well since he admitted it I guess everyone can move on then...

Guys i am not holyloader. I'm just a person who wants wwe 12 caws.

Then why did you say you were? It's funny isn't it how we stop seeing holyloader all the time and now we have MrHARDcoreV

Guys i am not holyloader. I'm just a person who wants wwe 12 caws.

You are holyloader, grow up and face the truth, b*tch.

Also what the fuck is that related with sarcasm ?

Edited by DancyHercules3
  • Like 1