why petchy? why?!

holyloader

It takes a lot of time to pull together a save like this. And after a few months after release interest just fades. Also it's typical for the community to move on and already be anticipating the next release.

I started a number of these projects myself,gathered resources, made renders, and did all that only to never finish them.

The better approach is what I see team nCo doing with the modern WWE and NXT releases. They're dividing and conquering, and even then it's a huge undertaking for everyone involved.

• Like 1

It takes a lot of time to pull together a save like this. And after a few months after release interest just fades. Also it's typical for the community to move on and already be anticipating the next release.

I started a number of these projects myself,gathered resources, made renders, and did all that only to never finish them.

The better approach is what I see team nCo doing with the modern WWE and NXT releases. They're dividing and conquering, and even then it's a huge undertaking for everyone involved.

Do u have this caws http://caws.smacktalks.org/wwe12/2029/mick-foley-caw and http://caws.smacktalks.org/wwe12/1293/hulk-hogan-caw

Quick question @kidsampson. Who/what is the nCo? I know this person/people creates CAWs but who actually is it? And also holyloader why don't you get WWE '13

Ive already got it.

Quick question @kidsampson. Who/what is the nCo? I know this person/people creates CAWs but who actually is it? And also holyloader why don't you get WWE '13

A group of the best CAW Makers in the world

• Like 1