Undertaker1995_zps8914fe02.jpg

UndertakerWM13_zpsd509f365.jpg

Undertaker19971_zps25a537e8.jpg

Reference Pics:

http://www.madaboutw...-undertaker.jpg

http://img28.elex-te...24x372x75x0.jpg

http://www.wearyslot...970323-1877.jpg

http://www.oocities..../TOP/taker1.jpg

Here is my Undertaker with 4 attires from Survivor Series 1995 when he returned wearing a Phantom of the Opera style mask after injuring his orbital bone, the look he had after he was unmasked by Bret Hart at the 1996 Royal Rumble, his Wrestlemania 13 attire when he resurrected the Western Mortician look, and the look he had in early 1997 with black wrist tape before donning the attire of the Attitude Era Undertaker in the game.

I didn't have any trouble with figuring out what hair to use because out of all the hairstyles I had to choose from, only one really looked the best for this Undertaker and it's the one he has here. If you think about it, nothing else looks good. I've seen one with the slicked back Jeff Hardy hair and even the John Morrison hair and to be honest, they didn't look good on their respective CAWs in my opinion. The long black diva hairstyle looked the best and after changing it to a dark brown and adding in some designs to look like hair is coming down his face I would say it looks damn well close. Contrary to what most people think, Taker's hair was not black at the time, It only looked black because it was wet most of the time. He didn't dye his hair black 'til mid to late '98 straight into his Ministry of Darkness days.

The trickiest part was the early, stud-less Lord of Darkness coat. Initially for the early '97 attire, the entrance attire was his ring attire. After doing some experimenting, I figured if I made the shirt and towel black, and added the cummerbund belt and turned that black then it would all blend. I just added some additional designs to make it look like the shirt has a collar and made the buckles and straps in PT while looking at images for reference.

I spent a great deal of time with this CAW and looked at a lot of images from 1995, 1996, and 1997 to make this Undertaker look exact. I had to make sure he had the correct coat for the correct attire, the purple boot covers were the ones he wore when he came back at Survivor Series 1995 and not the ones he initially wore at Summerslam 1994, that he had designs on the side of his legs that look like laces were being put into holes on the side of his tights for the all black attire attire (not shown), the tattoos looked believable during gameplay and the upper arm tattoos did not cover his elbow or the inside of the arms at all, that the gloves during his entrance were changed to the skin tight ones so the sleeves do not look weird, that he didn't have the Attitude Era entrance movie since he used footage of a graveyard, and MOST IMPORTANTLY that he had the tear drop for the two attires from 1997.

Overall, I'm proud with how this CAW turned out.

The early 1997 all black attire was made specifically for TannerLittleton who requested another Taker maker to make it.

A very special thanks to jwkim666 for the face texture.

He is Downloadable. Search "WLF", "Undertaker", or "WWF"

In addition to downloading The Undertaker, download my Paul Bearer as well. He comes with 4 attires. His tags are "Undertaker" and "Manager". With him, you can use him to manage an Early 90's or the Modern Era w/ hair Undertaker where he wears the red tie and white shirt, my Undertaker or Mankind (brown attire) where he wears a blue tie, the Ministry of Darkness Undertaker where he wears an attire similar to the one he wore in the first SmackDown game, or Kane when he returned to attack DX and the Radicals back in 2000.

• 1 month later...

It's good.

Who are you at WLF? I can't seem to see this CAW posted there, yet you've used the WLF tag...

At the actual WLF Forum, I'm MFLXIII.

Sorry for the really late reply.