WWE Textures From Previous Games

IamCrazyPT

Hey man in case you have some free time just click this link to help me fixing this PT's http://www.mediafire...j14hq9jhk3g11xm

Since we already have great nxt arena thanks to miztah raza, now im going to focus creating evan bourne caws because there are no good evan bourne caws for XBOX. so please fix mine. and when its finish, i'll post the caw and share with you guys.. :)

Edited by dearp19

I have extract all WWE12 ch.pac files but I cant find Macho Man & Batista, btw. I have them in a game.

This is because they are in the DLC, not in the ´12 game disc. get the DLC, then unpack it and you´ll get the pac files, extract the textures with X-packer and you´ve got it.

Thanks IamcrazyPt´s for this thread.

I have extract all WWE12 ch.pac files but I cant find Macho Man & Batista, btw. I have them in a game.

i only have batista's texture.

20i9yit.png

sorry, my bad. this texture is from svr11

Edited by Ejuk

• 1 month later...

I downloaded and opened up the SVR 2011 textures, they were completely unusable.

Yeah you could barely seem them, the transparency was messed up on them. Luckily I have the Hurricane Textures somewhere. But yeah they need to be re-ripped or something.