WWE CAW Editor, Titantron, & Arena Import v2.3.1.0 UPDATED!

brienj

can anybody tell me a site that turns off proxy ?

As I said before to someone with the same problem, just contact the admins at 360 Haven, as they may possibly have your IP incorrectly registered as a proxy IP, or your ISP may be adding a "Forwarded by" to your info, and so your ISP is the culprit.

There has only been 2 people that it supposedly doesn't work for, compared to about 300 so far that it does. I wouldn't call that a lot, and I'm not letting the people stuck going through the ad infested xbox360iso site use my tool, because they are stuck at that site for a reason ...

Tool works for me bro when i login

Nice work btw I just wanna know how to use

The cas to put them on my hdd :)

They seem like nice people there. I have a few friends there who have no problem with the site either.

i'am not having problem with the site cuz when i logn from the site it works and if i am using proxy it won't sign in but when i login from the program it tells me : the remote server returned an error : (417) expectation failed so i must press ok after i press it the program says :wrong username and password and i made 2 accounts non of them are working :(

I've been thinking about doing that for some time now.

Yep. If you want it in a different slot, copy the CAW in the game to another slot after importing it, or the better option, just move any CAW you already have in that slot to another slot in the game, and then import the CAW.

Yep. If you want it in a different slot, copy the CAW in the game to another slot after importing it, or the better option, just move any CAW you already have in that slot to another slot in the game, and then import the CAW.

Wow, so make dear friend, because their applications are ... perfect

i'am not having problem with the site cuz when i logn from the site it works and if i am using proxy it won't sign in but when i login from the program it tells me : the remote server returned an error : (417) expectation failed so i must press ok after i press it the program says :wrong username and password and i made 2 accounts non of them are working :(

If you are still an inactive member, or awaiting confirmation, it won't work. You have to be a regular member for it to work.

And I don't know why I'm even telling you this, because I just double-checked, and the program tells you EXACTLY why it won't work, if it won't start the program. You probably have my program blocked by your firewall or anti-virus, and that's not my fault, nor 360 Haven's fault.

Edited by brienj

u mean that the editor contains a virus ? and i am a regular member btw i turned off the antivirus still not working do you have a better solution ? :) thanks

Yeah, it has a virus that is attacking your computer, that's why it's not working. SMH

When I try to open the program it tells me I was on an 8-10 day trial version and I must pay for it, then closes. o.O

Go find whoever made the program you downloaded and ask them about that, or download the program from 360 Haven. Why do people keep posting this bullshit? My program has no such thing in it, and it looks like somebody is passing off their crap as mine, and tricking people for money, but that's what you get when you don't download it from the source.

it just tells me i'am using proxy and i'am sure i'am not using a proxy man 360 haven sucks !

Please make sure to use your brain before use your mouth.

Edited by DancyHercules3

Go find whoever made the program you downloaded and ask them about that, or download the program from 360 Haven. Why do people keep posting this bullshit? My program has no such thing in it, and it looks like somebody is passing off their crap as mine, and tricking people for money, but that's what you get when you don't download it from the source.

I downloaded it straight from the link YOU POSTED. So I'm TELLING YOU! And I didn't pay a dime. I clicked your link, logged in, downloaded it, opened it and that message popped up.

Edited by mr.mcmoney

I downloaded it straight from the link YOU POSTED. So I'm TELLING YOU! And I didn't pay a dime. I clicked your link, logged in, downloaded it, opened it and that message popped up.

Then you better clean your computer of whatever virus it has.

There is no such 8-10 day trial on my program. Who makes something that lasts 8-10 days anyway, wouldn't it be a set amount of days, either 8 days, or 10 days? It's amusing to read these stories though.

Edited by brienj

Shut.....The F*ck up. Stop posting bullsh!t about his tool, it's stil f*cking work.

So I'm TELLING YOUR ASS

Edited by DancyHercules3

Shut.....The F*ck up. Stop posting bullsh!t about his tool, it's stil f*cking work.

So I'm TELLING YOUR ASS

Yeah, I don't want to accuse him of making up this crazy story, but he may have some nasty virus on his computer, or downloaded a tool made by someone else, which happens ALL the time, and thinks it is mine. People always email or message me about PUR3 RAF3X's program, asking for directions or getting mad that they paid and haven't got the program, and I have nothing to do with his program. I haven't charged for a program since my program from over two years ago, that had a moveset editor, which was the ONLY reason I even charged for it.

Yeah, I don't want to accuse him of making up this crazy story, but he may have some nasty virus on his computer, or downloaded a tool made by someone else, which happens ALL the time, and thinks it is mine. People always email or message me about PUR3 RAF3X's program, asking for directions or getting mad that they paid and haven't got the program, and I have nothing to do with his program. I haven't charged for a program since my program from over two years ago, that had a moveset editor, which was the ONLY reason I even charged for it.

Yeah. The days trial always happen to other people tools. Like LAZY-Rainbow's one.

Yeah. The days trial always happen to other people tools. Like LAZY-Rainbow's one.

That's because they pack it with a trial version of some packer. Mine is packed with a fully licensed version of a packer, so that would NEVER happen with one of my tools.

So I'm TELLING YOUR ASS

Hey you can chill the hell out. I didn't ask you for any of your input you rude cunt. I am sure if you had a problem you would post it too so I don't wanna hear about it.

@brienj I will leave you alone about it because it must be a problem only I am encountering.

Hey you can chill the hell out. I didn't ask you for any of your input you rude cunt. I am sure if you had a problem you would post it too so I don't wanna hear about it.

@brienj I will leave you alone about it because it must be a problem only I am encountering.

But the way you talk to BrienJ is rude.