WWE CAW Editor, Titantron, & Arena Import v2.3.1.0 UPDATED!

brienj

@BrienJ I have this problem when i import caws in Status CAS Thread. I selected the caw and like 2 second it freeze my game. Also when i edit entrance => it loading like 5 second......... it freeze again. But when i go to edit the moveset it fine.

You need to save every attire when you get in the game.

But if you load it immediately into your save, like it says in the Help menu, you don't have to save each attire. It all comes down to if you want the download marks removed, or if in the future, when I release the Selection Picture importer, you want to import a CAW with Selection Pictures, and don't want to lose them when you save it in the game.

When I add that feature, yes. You will be able to add PS3 CAWs from this year to your Xbox 360 as well.

another 'game changer' from the game changer.

hope there will be a place to share titantrons on this site, I have a few to contribute here...

cant wait to get home and get some cas. files into this bad boy.

thanks again Brienj.

Well, you will have to register there, since there is a login form on the program. No account at 360 Haven, the tool won't even work, even if you download it somewhere else. Sorry, but if you are having troubles registering, email the staff there, or I've heard that if you actually DO what it accuses you of, you can register, which I kind of found funny from someone that told me that that would work. :dunno

I guess I'll have register to this site , I dont mind, thanks for releasing :). Will you ever make a tool or editor for story designer Brienj ?

ok im not used to using these programs for cas how do i

put them to flash drive to use them do i have to put it in horizon or modio ?

rehash/resign for it to work in my game ?

Edited by Twistedmisery666

@Brienj How do you import titantrons? Because I used a titantron for Antonio Cesaro but when I opened the AVI I think it said I need the VFW Codec. What does this mean? I definetly made it 320x320. Can someone answer this soon please? Thanks in advance. Also is there a way to include custom music without a hard drive? Is there a way you could import it to a certain CAW? Thanks in advance.

cant u make it without that fuckin login ?! its not working for a lot of people :(

There has only been 2 people that it supposedly doesn't work for, compared to about 300 so far that it does. I wouldn't call that a lot, and I'm not letting the people stuck going through the ad infested xbox360iso site use my tool, because they are stuck at that site for a reason ...

There has only been 2 people that it supposedly doesn't work for, compared to about 300 so far that it does. I wouldn't call that a lot, and I'm not letting the people stuck going through the ad infested xbox360iso site use my tool, because they are stuck at that site for a reason ...

Will the CAWs with custom renders be appearing on xbox live community creations next week or will be avoid uploading them there afraid getting banned by those dumbasses at THQ?

@Chris2000 The render is hopeless since we have to save each attire for the caw after we inject them so we will lose the render after we save anyway.

you mean a standard saving off console will lose renders?

Will the CAWs with custom renders be appearing on xbox live community creations next week or will be avoid uploading them there afraid getting banned by those dumbasses at THQ?

I keep offering to do them for some of the top CAW makers, so they can upload their stuff with renders before other people do it, then try to take credit for it, but they haven't taken me up on the offer yet, and I will only wait for so much longer.

@Chris2000 The render is hopeless since we have to save each attire for the caw after we inject them so we will lose the render after we save anyway.

You should probably re-read the help in the program and try using the Lock button in the program. ;)

It most certainly IS possible, and it's great for CAW makers, because they can share their CAWs with the Selection Picture, and not have to worry about people even changing the CAW, or else the person would lose the renders if they changed anything. You can still change movesets and entrances without losing the renders though.

Edited by brienj

I keep offering to do them for some of the top CAW makers, so they can upload their stuff with renders before other people do it, then try to take credit for it, but they haven't taken me up on the offer yet, and I will only wait for so much longer.

You should probably re-read the help in the program and try using the Lock button in the program. ;)

It most certainly IS possible, and it's great for CAW makers, because they can share their CAWs with the Selection Picture, and not have to worry about people even changing their CAW, or else others would lose the renders.

Very generous of you to do that jbrien but I've feeling some might make you wait long time

I dont mind if it changes if you change attire anyway, I wont be changing attires of CAWs, I'll only download best CAWs in first place

It most certainly IS possible, and it's great for CAW makers, because they can share their CAWs with the Selection Picture, and not have to worry about people even changing the CAW, or else the person would lose the renders if they changed anything. You can still change movesets and entrances without losing the renders though.

So we have to copy the CAW to slot we want ?

Edited by DancyHercules3

Very generous of you to do that jbrien but I've feeling some might make you wait long time

I dont mind if it changes if you change attire anyway, I wont be changing attires of CAWs, I'll only download best CAWs in first place

Well, considering you can only use the program if you have an Xbox that is FLASHED to a devkit, there are very few people that will even be able to use my program, so there is no rush.

soo cant u find a solution please man

@BrienJ: I just thinked about this. How about when i open a caw , i change the slot, save and exit, I open the Editor again and choose lock i opened the saved caw and Save to.........After that will i have to save each attire ?

Any chance to have a Arena Injector BrienJ?

I've been thinking about doing that for some time now.

@BrienJ: I just thinked about this. How about when i open a caw , i change the slot, save and exit, I open the Editor again and choose lock i opened the saved caw and Save to.........After that will i have to save each attire ?

Yep. If you want it in a different slot, copy the CAW in the game to another slot after importing it, or the better option, just move any CAW you already have in that slot to another slot in the game, and then import the CAW.