Miztah Raza's Mod-a-mania!

Miztah Raza

hello people I need your help!

I have problems with hackmods. I have successfully modded cm punk. now I wanted other modding too, but there is a fault.

there is an error "fail crash intercepted"

no matter what I do I always get this error. my cm punk mod is gone now.

what can I do?

maybe it is because of the new update? this I have also deleted.

I have a 60gb xbox 360 RGH with FSD Dashboard 2.2 rev 725

Erase the Title Update and it will works.

@ Mathayus,

many thanks for the quick response.

I have a question at you. if I delete the update and the chache folder is empty , the update appears after the restart again.

how exactly should I do?

many thanks :)

Hey there just a quick question if you can help me, ive done the new john cena attire, del rio attire and sheamus attires, how do i put the colour.dds files back into the game or .pac file files? Do I need to use hex editor for this?

Hey there just a quick question if you can help me, ive done the new john cena attire, del rio attire and sheamus attires, how do i put the colour.dds files back into the game or .pac file files? Do I need to use hex editor for this?

This is what Tekken57's X-Packer is for. You have to make sure that you save your .dds with the right settings for it to match the filesize of the original color.dds, or else it will not import it. The format for color.dds is: DXT 1, RGB, 4bpp, no alpha, Generate 4 MIP maps.

Erase the Title Update and it will works.

thank Mathayus, it worked!

update has prevented it.

I had a question.

I see the new hhh attiere only in amatch but not when entertance

many thanx

I've been strongly considering purchasing a j-tagged 360 to start getting into this stuff, as I plan on sticking with '13 for quite some time. This seems like a great community to discuss this sort of stuff. Before I go any farther in terms of actually getting one, i have a handful of questions regarding what exactly is possible with a modded console. If anyone could help answer some of these, I would definitely be grateful.

1. Is it possible to create additional attires? For example, Punk originally has three (his default gear, the same attire with the BITW shirt, and the Ice Cream shirt), would I be able to make a fourth attire slot for him (or an additional one for anyone) and have it be able to be properly selected?

2. I see that texture mods are very capable of being done. Is it possible to edit the actual character models? For example, take Road Dogg's braids. Would I be able to remove them from him? Or maybe even add them to someone else? Is it possible to model things from scratch onto existing character models?

3. This one relates back to the first question, but is in regards to arenas. Would it be possible to create new/duplicate arenas without overwriting the original ones? Also, how much is able to be edited in terms of arenas? Aprons, turnbuckle pads, posts, steps, fans, signs?

4. I'd imagine this would be the one where most issues would occur, but has anyone been able to successfully import a Superstar/Diva from '12 or another past game into '13?

5. I know theme music and titantrons would be able to be overwritten, but what about things like mini-tron graphics or arena graphics such as the name bars that display during entrances?

I've been strongly considering purchasing a j-tagged 360 to start getting into this stuff, as I plan on sticking with '13 for quite some time. This seems like a great community to discuss this sort of stuff. Before I go any farther in terms of actually getting one, i have a handful of questions regarding what exactly is possible with a modded console. If anyone could help answer some of these, I would definitely be grateful.

1. Is it possible to create additional attires? For example, Punk originally has three (his default gear, the same attire with the BITW shirt, and the Ice Cream shirt), would I be able to make a fourth attire slot for him (or an additional one for anyone) and have it be able to be properly selected?

2. I see that texture mods are very capable of being done. Is it possible to edit the actual character models? For example, take Road Dogg's braids. Would I be able to remove them from him? Or maybe even add them to someone else? Is it possible to model things from scratch onto existing character models?

3. This one relates back to the first question, but is in regards to arenas. Would it be possible to create new/duplicate arenas without overwriting the original ones? Also, how much is able to be edited in terms of arenas? Aprons, turnbuckle pads, posts, steps, fans, signs?

4. I'd imagine this would be the one where most issues would occur, but has anyone been able to successfully import a Superstar/Diva from '12 or another past game into '13?

5. I know theme music and titantrons would be able to be overwritten, but what about things like mini-tron graphics or arena graphics such as the name bars that display during entrances?

1. To an extent, yes. Each wrestler can have 4 attires at max. Punk already has 3 so you can add 1 more attireto him

2. Kind of an in-between kind of answers. You can remove road doggs braids, but you can't add them to anyone else. As for modeling from scratch, forget about it.

3. You can edit arenas but can't add any. As for editing which things, other than the crowd and announcers table(I think) you can edit EVERYTHING that shows up in that particular arena.

4. DRAVEN had some success but he used a workaround, he told me that workaround but I didn't understand it too well.

5. It's too difficult to try but it's been done before.

You are so right and I don't expect you too :) I hope you had a good Thanksgiving!

Not american, don't celebrate it. But glad you understand man, if you have good refs of other superstars I suppose I could have a crack at 'em. ;)

hey,

any chance for a chris jericho texture edit ?? I like these 2 from the 99 ' :)

http://www.obsessedw...richoaustin.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot...s%2Bjericho.jpg

First one can try

Second one, nah.

Cheers

Thanks so much for taking the time to answer all of those for me, Miztah Raza. I definitely appreciate it.

Oh, and I meant to say before that all of those mods look awesome. I'm especially digging that Punk with the updated gear. Just seeing that shirt in this game is so cool.

Edited by OverTheEdge

Can u make a Chris Benoit Superstar into WWE'13 Like what u did to Goldberg. I'm A Chris Benoit fan. Goldberg is spot on and i want Chris Benoit spot on too. Thank u if u read this :)