Miztah Raza's Mod-a-mania!

Miztah Raza

hey guys , this mode look awesome but im a newbie in xbox and wwe 13.I have one question , can i have this textures without xbox live ? I dont have internet in my xbox. And is any chance to get modes by cd/dvd ?

YOU NEED A JTAG or RGH lol looks like people dont want to accept that.

Can someone lead me in the direction of a tutorial on how to make my own textures like what you did here with triple h, brock, etc I have a JTAG and really want to make some stuff and contribute.

Hey sup everyone I'm new here as in posting for the 1st time. I usually come around the boards when a new Smackdown hits to see peoples creations and read about glitchs and cool stuff people do in there games. Hey man I was wondering how you does this with a RGH 360? I'm kinda slow when it comes to this type of thing.

My copy of WWE 13 is installed on my harddrive via GOD method does that matter. I was wondering can you transfer the files via extrenal harddrive our only via FTP?

@Miztah Razah... It would be sick to have old school types... WCW Syxx attires for X-Pac... NOD textures for The Rock and The Godfather... What exactly did you have in mind for Billy Gunn? A "BIG SHOW" Logo on Paul wight's tights would be cool too... And maybe a "BOOTYLICIOUS" belt for Rikishi (from his time with TNA as Junior Fatu... As well as Too Cool alternate textures... WCW Davey Boy, (BULL written across his tights) Allied Powers Attire for Davey Boy as well.

Sorry... When somebody asks for requests I go off.. =)

YOU NEED A JTAG or RGH lol looks like people dont want to accept that.

Can someone lead me in the direction of a tutorial on how to make my own textures like what you did here with triple h, brock, etc I have a JTAG and really want to make some stuff and contribute.

It's not that I am against JTAG or not accepting its just I really need my xbox live and dont know if I can get one...... plus I'd need to buy a new 360 if I wanted a 2nd one just with JTAG

Hunico/Sin cara mod added to OP.

It's another attire, it does not replace hunico ;)

Cheers

I seen it, looks great LOL. You starting Alt Attires for models now man?

Well the thing is, if you have a JTAG one, you can upload your customized textures etc on the JTAG box, then save the caw. Transfer it over to your other save that you will use on your normal xbox using one of the mod tools out there (I know KG's does it, and I think Rafex's new one does too) which you can then use on Live. It's a lot of fiddling but it can be done.

Well the thing is, if you have a JTAG one, you can upload your customized textures etc on the JTAG box, then save the caw. Transfer it over to your other save that you will use on your normal xbox using one of the mod tools out there (I know KG's does it, and I think Rafex's new one does too) which you can then use on Live. It's a lot of fiddling but it can be done.

Thanks for your reply, well that is an interesting idea for sure. I just need the money to afford a new xbox 360 lol

It's not that I am against JTAG or not accepting its just I really need my xbox live and dont know if I can get one...... plus I'd need to buy a new 360 if I wanted a 2nd one just with JTAG

I seen it, looks great LOL. You starting Alt Attires for models now man?

Thanks for your reply, well that is an interesting idea for sure. I just need the money to afford a new xbox 360 lol

a dual nand would be the way to go for you then.. cost abit more but as said above its like having 2 xbox's..

the only thing you will have to watch is playing games before their release date due to time stamp on your save games.

If you do this option you will have a switch on the back of your xbox to swicth between jtag and normal..

But sayin that anyone on the New Dash cant jtag or RHG because MS have patched the method for rgh so you cant get your keys...

a new method is in the workings lol.

a dual nand would be the way to go for you then.. cost abit more but as said above its like having 2 xbox's..

the only thing you will have to watch is playing games before their release date due to time stamp on your save games.

If you do this option you will have a switch on the back of your xbox to swicth between jtag and normal..

But sayin that anyone on the New Dash cant jtag or RHG because MS have patched the method for rgh so you cant get your keys...

a new method is in the workings lol.

I have a new dashboard too damn :o

Now that WWE'14 isn't anywhere near and I've already completed attitude era mode, it's time to move onto some mods ;) I hope you guys like them and tell me how I'm doing! I hope to do lots of mods this year, starting with 3 that I've already done(2 of which will be previewed right now).

Brock Lesnar:

ingamei.png

I was disappointed that he didn't have any sponsors on his shorts and looked weird without them so I just did this simple mod!

DOWNLOAD LINK

John Cena:

previewjo.png

I'm not too big on John Cena, but the fact that he (slightly) changes his attires every other month or so certainly keeps me busy ;) I made his most recent attire(Rise Above Cancer)!

http://www.mediafire...bn1m0fw8yb90c2f

CM Punk:

preview1v.png

previewcx.png

Credit goes to Smiss(From the legends forum) for the textures, I just put them on the punk, in-game.

He's an awesome heel and my fav for this era(PG).

http://www.mediafire...41588kvy4tfyjqc

Triple H SummerSlam'98

triplehg.png

For more details: http://s4.zetaboards...opic/9753551/1/

(Sorry the guys who lent me the textures said his work is OSR exclusive and I respect that so give that a gander if you want)

Hunico/Sin Cara:

Well, to keep you guys with me and keep you entertained, I've ADDED another attire to Hunico, and it's none other than his sin cara attire!

Take a look, tell me what ya think:

192168248103image2n.png

86162153.png

It requires you to edit the misc.pac, I will be doing a video tutorial(without voice, since I don't have a mic on me at the moment) but it'll be pretty easy to follow so don't worry.

How to use these mods:

NOTE: FTP the plist360.arc and the plist360_4x3.arc to the computer.

1. Download X-Packer HERE

2. Using the "Xbox 360/PS3 pac" function or CTRL+X open one of the downloaded mods

3. After it has loaded, click the 'Update Arc" button

4. Select the plist360.arc

5. Click the "Update Arc" button again

6. Select the plist360_4x3.arc

7. FTP the plist360.arc and the plist360_4x3.arc into the

8. FTP the the downloaded mod into the

9. Done. and replace the files if asked.

Thanks for reading and please tell me how they are even if you aren't/can't download them! I'd love to know how people think I'm doing. Feel free to request any as these were the only mods I had in my mind and need to do more.

Cheers :)

-Billy gunn with 4 different attires, coming soon!

-Farooq with NOD attire WIP

Are you still taking requests and what are the rules? One request per member or what or are you full up now?

Hunico/Sin cara mod added to OP.

It's another attire, it does not replace hunico ;)

Cheers

I noticed that the Hunico mod requires modding the misc.pac? do you have to do any kind of decompressing or anything to the misc.pac first? because in previous games the misc.pac always was easy to hex edit and use on jtags for attire mods and move changes but in WWE13 it seems that since the games went from being XGD2 format to XGD3 the pac files are alot different as their compressed :( i also liked using the misc.pac file for making moves selectable in different areas on the game on a jtag to be able to make a more realistic moveset as well as use it for extra attires but in your tutorial will you be decompressing the misc.pac or anything? im lost with this file this year :(

Edited by JayVicious

Nice work here bro.

To answer someone who asked, yes it is possible to do these on a jailbroken ps3. I did it a few years ago, I dont have the game this year so I cant confirm.

Coming from a dude like you, a guy that actually is the 1 reason I could've gotten it done, It's a great honour, thanks! A-train mod is coming soon.

I noticed that the Hunico mod requires modding the misc.pac? do you have to do any kind of decompressing or anything to the misc.pac first? because in previous games the misc.pac always was easy to hex edit and use on jtags for attire mods and move changes but in WWE13 it seems that since the games went from being XGD2 format to XGD3 the pac files are alot different as their compressed :( i also liked using the misc.pac file for making moves selectable in different areas on the game on a jtag to be able to make a more realistic moveset as well as use it for extra attires but in your tutorial will you be decompressing the misc.pac or anything? im lost with this file this year :(

Use Xbde uncompress to well, uncompress! You have to know how to use a command line, and if you don't, it puzzles me how you can even do any mods. I have the video, but am too lazy to upload it(it's a tut on how to edit the misc.pac) it's fking 20 minute video, and it ain't too easy to understand).

Cheers

Hey cool! TheSmartFoundation is also here!

I was close to register on the other site...But now i'll guess i don't have to :lol:

BTW the mods are awesome!

Really looking forward to these NOD/Faarooq releases

Use Xbde uncompress to well, uncompress! You have to know how to use a command line, and if you don't, it puzzles me how you can even do any mods. I have the video, but am too lazy to upload it(it's a tut on how to edit the misc.pac) it's fking 20 minute video, and it ain't too easy to understand).

Cheers

oh kk haha i thought xbde would only work for the ch***.pac's i gave it a quick try before with the misc.pac didnt think it worked but i might of done somethin wrong lol ill have to give it another try but damn a 20 min tut i can see why you been lazy to upload it :lol im sure itd be great help though to alot of us :)

oh kk haha i thought xbde would only work for the ch***.pac's i gave it a quick try before with the misc.pac didnt think it worked but i might of done somethin wrong lol ill have to give it another try but damn a 20 min tut i can see why you been lazy to upload it :lol im sure itd be great help though to alot of us :)

Yeh man it works great, it's not specifically made for some files. It's part of the XDK(Xbox software developer kit) so devs use it to compress all the files. So if they are compressed, they can most likely be uncompressed by xbdeuncompress. Anyway, yea a 20 minute vid? Kinda ridiculous how much time people have to put in to get shit to work, eh? LOL. I'm kinda tied up with exams at the moment so thats why mods are on hold as of this moment. Will be back after 7th December!

Cheers guys!

hello people I need your help!

I have problems with hackmods. I have successfully modded cm punk. now I wanted other modding too, but there is a fault.

there is an error "fail crash intercepted"

no matter what I do I always get this error. my cm punk mod is gone now.

what can I do?

maybe it is because of the new update? this I have also deleted.

I have a 60gb xbox 360 RGH with FSD Dashboard 2.2 rev 725

Edited by masterkock