K.G

Calm yourself down. I didn't steal any work, any editor, or any code. Stop poping out shit like that from nowhere.

I was hacking SvR ages ago, long before PS2 showed up. Do your homework.

Hmmm I've been here from day 1 and banned on other named sites for pushing the mod scene and dont recall you.. and seen as I was part of the original group that made mods for smackdown vs raw I would of though your name would of came up..

and as I said ppl would have to talk to PUR3 RAF3X... I'm 90% certain but I could be wrong..

Calm yourself down. I didn't steal any work, any editor, or any code. Stop poping out shit like that from nowhere.

I was hacking SvR ages ago, long before PS2 showed up. Do your homework.

I havent used your tool yet, I am still considering buying it, I dont mind paying but I see some comments about how it doesnt actually unlock npc characters and again the videos you have on your channel are kinda poor quality, and whats stopping you uploading more? Would it kill ya to upload some more and end any speculation of it not working? I dont think it would. You could say you dont have to prove anything to anyone but then again with all the comments I have seen there is too much doubt going around

Nevermind, you can modify the movesets in the game if they are playable, I wasn't thinking. Still, this tool is a waste of money when you usually all get free shit from me eventually, but then again, I can't guarantee I will have any tools made this year.

So your the mastermind everyone has been talking about? If you can do what they have said you can its very impressive. I might not be able to use the tools without a jtag xbox 360 but I can still respect the quality of the work. If it is possible to make retail tools I would be willing to pay, I dont mind paying if it will make the gaming experience even better, it will be interesting to see what tools ppl can bring out

So far I have seen two editors both claiming they can unlock npc , lot ppl have been telling me K.G's tool does not in fact too that having used it. Right now I am sitting back and waiting till the right tool comes along.

I havent used your tool yet, I am still considering buying it, I dont mind paying but I see some comments about how it doesnt actually unlock npc characters and again the videos you have on your channel are kinda poor quality, and whats stopping you uploading more? Would it kill ya to upload some more and end any speculation of it not working? I dont think it would. You could say you dont have to prove anything to anyone but then again with all the comments I have seen there is too much doubt going around

So your the mastermind everyone has been talking about? If you can do what they have said you can its very impressive. I might not be able to use the tools without a jtag xbox 360 but I can still respect the quality of the work. If it is possible to make retail tools I would be willing to pay, I dont mind paying if it will make the gaming experience even better, it will be interesting to see what tools ppl can bring out

So far I have seen two editors both claiming they can unlock npc , lot ppl have been telling me K.G's tool does not in fact too that having used it. Right now I am sitting back and waiting till the right tool comes along.

Brienj made tools for both the caw editor and tron maker from last year worked on both.. retail and jtag

Dont buy the K.G tool Wait for Drrafex a.k.a PUR3 RAF3X

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FzwqUvn9g0M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

what speculations of it not working ? no one is saying it's not working.. And why I need to post more videos ? everything is shown on the one I uploaded... I don't see what you are expecting..

Hmmm I've been here from day 1 and banned on other named sites for pushing the mod scene and dont recall you.. and seen as I was part of the original group that made mods for smackdown vs raw I would of though your name would of came up..

Then you were on the wrong sites.. Everyone knows that if you wanted to hack SvR you would come up to Code-x. If you wanted caws, you would go to CAWs.ws. That's the way it was back in the SvR hacking community, with the first one to either hack this game, his name was Trigin. If this name doesn't tell you anything, then you are not old enough in this SvR hacking scene.

Codebreaker, godshin, and codejunkies, cmp, combined were nothing compared to what code-x was doing. Some of them were even taking codes from code-x.

I'm not saying you or your friend brianj don't know what you are doing, I'm sure you guys know your stuff. But the starter to SvR hacking was code-x, and I was part of code-x. And we were doing it ages before.. I'm talking about before PS2. All I'm asking is that you guys stop saying BS on me without even testing my work, or without even knowing where WWE games hacking came from.

Edited by K.G

Then you were on the wrong sites.. Everyone knows that if you wanted to hack SvR you would come up to Code-x. If you wanted caws, you would go to CAWs.ws. That's the way it was back in the SvR hacking community, with the first one to either hack this game, his name was Trigin. If this name doesn't tell you anything, then you are not old enough in this SvR hacking scene.

Codebreaker, godshin, and codejunkies, cmp, combined were nothing compared to what code-x was doing. Some of them were even taking codes from code-x.

I'm not saying you or your friend brianj don't know what you are doing, I'm sure you guys know your stuff. But the starter to SvR hacking was code-x, and I was part of code-x. And we were doing it ages before.. I'm talking about before PS2. All I'm asking is that you guys stop saying BS on me without even testing my work, or without even knowing where WWE games hacking came from.

Now you are showing how young you really are... you are at the home of wwe games modding It started here PMSL,,,,

and as with all things ppl leave, move on to other things afew ppl left this site and made code-x did you not see the me getting banned on other sites namely CODE-X & CAWs.ws, Hell I think most of the XHP guys got banned from CAWS.ws, coz they didnt like anything to do with adding game data... search my name their... see if the post remain.. lol probably not..

And Yes to answer a question Trigin started here.. I knew him while he was here and abit on code-x

he helped me in making new AR/GS codes... and for your information it started way before SVR..

try WWF smackdown for the PSOne or even before..

And one more byte of info for you brienj is the man behind most of the hacking modding your even talking about the man has been around for a hell of a long time... and anyone worth their salt knows of him and his history with games..

I got banned for telling ppl how to Edit game files,, all modding of game data WAS banned..

I came to a agreement with sev to just post if they want to know how pm or see me here...

Code-X was the home to action replay, gameshark codes not modding...

And some I'm not going anymore into the history of smacktalks & code-x

I stated a fact.. I know PUR3 RAF3X first tool was stolen and your 2011 looks oh so much like his first works and its the same picture he posted about the guy who stole his work..

And as I said I maybe wrong.. Ooo your so defensive..

And seen as I know PUR3 RAF3X and his work I would tell everyone to wait for his tool...

That's right, I said before PS2, maybe that's this one, but I really started to hack games on PS2 with HCTP, JBI ect.. Maybe i'm young if you look at it like that. But I'm still a founder of this scence from PS2.

When i say modding, i mean what you said by "codes". Sorry if you didn't understand me.

I said caws.ws was for Caws, I never said there was modding there, Code-X was the home of code. If you get banned at caws.ws It doesn't matter, I didn't go there. I was a making codes wtih trigin, sergio, makaveli, Tye, RatedRKO ect...

I don't know your story about your friend drafex and his tool being stolen. I know I was doing codes, hack, programs long before him, so that's impossible I stole something from anyone.

Just because you know him doesn't mean he's right. Lots of ppl disagree on me selling my mods, and try to say BS. Your friends are some of them. Just don't follow them without testing my work or learning the story.

I don't mind you saying ppl to get his programs, but don't say them not to get mine, don't say BS on mine because you didn't know it.

Edited by K.G

Brienj made tools for both the caw editor and tron maker from last year worked on both.. retail and jtag

Dont buy the K.G tool Wait for Drrafex a.k.a PUR3 RAF3X

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FzwqUvn9g0M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Great can divas fight male wrestlers in this tool? it says release 16th nov release?

If this is for retail this is awesome, dont mind paying either. Is this the only editor thats coming out yeah? that he is making I mean by that

Brienj was the only one that provided the full save editor for caw mode (trons blurr bypas renders skintone paint tool hacks etc) pure only had the entrance and universe editor last year... Only person I would trust with an editor is brienj cause he knows what he's doing. Sadly I migrated to ps3 this year and it's not easy to hack the ps3 (too many safeguards and variables)

i hear that alot and ive been trying to get his save editor, but the site is down....any help?

i hear that alot and ive been trying to get his save editor, but the site is down....any help?

There isnt one for this year.Apparentely hes working on it.There are a few links posted around for his caw editor last year .

I agree, I think he said its release is in 2 days, that might have been put back tho

Hopefully CAW renders will appear all over the place soon

wait,is that for Brien J editor? 2 days?!? Hiw do you know?

Ok to stop this questions about K.G. tool...

Take this here!

http://www.mediafire...lf2fl3fejeenbvf

Its for free and it will unlock the NPC!

Its not my creation/work so the full credit goes to chrome_305!

BTW he just created this tool because of K.G.'s tool or better because his tool was not for free!

And before people ask now...

I'm a CAW creator since HCTP

I was also on CAWS.ws but after some people stole my textures, posted my file links(thx! i din't have to upload my Rapidshare for nearly 12 months! :D2 )

and claimed they collected all the textures, caw base model formulas i just left after i got banned from Lord Picolo(Hope you enjoyed using my textures on your Matt Hardy CAW!)

I'm also a member of XeNTaX(me and Tekken57(?different name there, Plodtrew?) shared our Textures and until the site went down i was also on Brienj's

XHP

So i know Draven(did you sent me the Y2J Paintools? I'll guess so) and have the same feeling like Draven about this K.G. Tool!

It looks really like the tool from PUR3 RAF3X!

PS - before now thes questions pops up about my created CAWS, how to prove i did CAWS....I stopped after SvR 10!

Creating CAWS now without texturing makes no longer sence aslong you are not DRE41^^

Reason why? I have a retail X-Box! Nuff said!

But if you don't believe me, check my creations of Punk, Foley(Mankind,Cactus Jack,Dud Love as alt. Attires) on SvR10!

GT RoCkNeSs M0NS7A

Edited by Rockness Diesl

Ok to stop this questions about K.G. tool...

Take this here!

http://www.mediafire...lf2fl3fejeenbvf

Its for free and it will unlock the NPC!

Its not my creation/work so the full credit goes to chrome_305!

BTW he just created this tool because of K.G.'s tool or better because his tool was not for free!

And before people ask now...

I'm a CAW creator since HCTP

I was also on CAWS.ws but after some people stole my textures, posted my file links(thx! i din't have to upload my Rapidshare for nearly 12 months! :D2 )

and claimed they collected all the textures, caw base model formulas i just left after i got banned from Lord Picolo(Hope you enjoyed using my textures on your Matt Hardy CAW!)

I'm also a member of XeNTaX(me and Tekken, different name there shared our Textures) and until the site went down i was also on Brienj's

XHP

So i know Draven(did you sent me the Y2J Paintools? I'll guess so) and have the same feeling like Draven about this K.G. Tool!

It looks really like the tool from PUR3 RAF3X!

PS - before now thes questions pops up about my created CAWS, how to prove i did CAWS....I stopped after SvR 10!

Creating CAWS now without texturing makes no longer sence aslong you are not DRE41^^

Reason why? I have a retail X-Box! Nuff said!

But if you don't believe me, check my creations of Punk, Foley(Mankind,Cactus Jack,Dud Love as alt. Attires) on SvR10!

GT RoCkNeSs M0NS7A

I will try this shortly man. You are a real champion. It allows females to take part in male matches yeah? and if thats so then does it change the females to act like men after the match, before it etc?

I will try this shortly man. You are a real champion. It allows females to take part in male matches yeah? and if thats so then does it change the females to act like men after the match, before it etc?

No sorry! Chromes Editor just gives you this here.

http://i45.tinypic.com/18bpkk.png

...But @ least you can unlock the NPC and everything else!

To use the tool do this here:

1) Open save

2) select what you want

3) save file

4) load save in game

Edited by Rockness Diesl