wwe'12 caw editor download

Auday

• 3 weeks later...

Hey this editor brings up a pic of the three stoges and is fake, this thread should be locked and the OP warned,! Dont download ppl! Scam! 101

Thanks for posting this. :)

How did you get it tooo work? It didnt work for me, brought up the three stoges?

Edited by Chris2000

Hey this editor brings up a pic of the three stoges and is fake, this thread should be locked and the OP warned,! Dont download ppl! Scam! 101

How did you get it tooo work? It didnt work for me, brought up the three stoges?

All you have to do is click it

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Edited by Smacktalks
There's no need for the language.

• 7 months later...

i finally got through the three stooges using virtualbox and windows xp. now i'm just trying to figure out how to inject and transfer correctly.

You need a JTAG and really you should be using the WWE12-13 one not the old one, since the new one supports both WWE12 and 13, the same with the CAW editor. If you use older unsupported versions then it will be broken.

That's not cool to bump a thread like this but anyway, 

@Auday you were younger at this time but it's not allowed to share the tool publicly

in that time no one shared the tool after XHP site closed i don't remember how i found the tool but it was so hard to find it so i thought i would share it here . 

also brienj didnt had any problem with the thread or he could've just post .

this tool got 1455 downloads :p